Những nàng công chúa Disney Disney Princess Confessions game : Round 04 - Ariel (29th April 2013-06 May 2013)

cheerfulsally posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 02:57PM
I have seen this done on many other spots and websites, and figured we should do one with Disney Princess too!Well,I wan't to give most credits to Disney confessions site.

The idea is simple: I will post a picture from any classic Disney Princess film, and you will create a silly saying or confession to go along with it.It can be a made-up dialogue, etc... whatever you like!YOU HAVE TO CONFESS AS THE GIVEN CHARACTER OF THE DP GAME ONLY.

The Rules
1. Each user can submit only one (1) confession per picture. (The confessions should not be same like that of others,and the confessions which you have already used in earlier rounds can NOT be used AGAIN.)
2. Each user may only submit one (1) vote per round.
3. Do not vote for yourself.
4.You have to submit a caption on the selected picture ONLY,i.e. you have to write the confession on this pic only.
5.The caption should be FUNNY.
6.You DON'T have to cut/copy/paste.You have to make your OWN confession.

7. YOU CAN USE ANY UNKNOWN OR ANONYMOUS QUOTES OR JOKES FOR YOUR PICS HERE.BUT BE AWARE DON'T TAKE IT FROM SOME MOVIE OR SOME QUOTED THING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

After a week, I will create a pick and post another picture. And the winner of the round would get a prop from me.

ENJOY!

Round 01 : Snow White (April 06-April 12 2013) - link

Round 02 : Cinderella (April 12-April 19 2013) - link

Round 03 : Aurora (April 22 - April 29 2013) - Voting in progress

Round 04 : Ariel (April 29 - May 06 2013)
 I have seen this done on many other spots and websites, and figured we should do one with Disney Prin
last edited on May 02, 2013 at 03:00PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 32 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...