Những nàng công chúa Disney The planning of Merida's Welcoming to the Disney Princess Royal Court

Elemental-Aura posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 12:23PM
After Merida in Disney Princess shading. We know what that could possibly mean? Merida might officially join the Royal Court along with the other Official Disney Princesses. So we might as well get prepared for her welcoming here. It's better to be prepared now if Disney decides announces and it "could" be in 2 weeks time and everybody is to busy and stress to make things for Merida's welcoming. And also this way we can talk about it and post images in this forum instead of the fan club page if Disney decides not to let her in leaving everyone dissappointed.

The change of the banner. Who held the banner contest for Rapunzel's coronation? Would they like to hold it again or would somebody else like to volunteer? And also who-ever designed this Disney Princess fanclub needs to be notified for the possible change of the banner

Does anybody know if Merida will get a coronation like Tiana and Rapunzel? So that way we can add her in the line-up on a certain date, so it'll be more special and meaningful.

Can anybody find a full body shot of Merida in Disney Princess shading? I and along with other people may like to use them. I'll put the Brave franchise shading of Merida in the forum if it would help people would like to attempt their own DP shading of Merida

I'm going to try and make Merida her own Deluxe ballgown unless (Disney has made one already for her) so I can make images like I did for Rapunzel but this time for Merida. If you don't understand I'll post what I mean.

23/12/2012
link
4th paragraph of this article Merida will be an official Disney Princess in July with a coronation

Supervisors:
Merida's Welcoming: All of us who care
Banner Contest Supervisor: Unkown
Disney Princess fanpop creator: Unkown
last edited on Dec 23, 2012 at 04:43AM
save

Những nàng công chúa Disney 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...