Những nàng công chúa Disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Những nàng công chúa Disney 1584 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1584

hơn một năm qua dee389 said…
Eleanor: Well, I wish I could but they have their own minds. They're not robots! *laughs*

Snow White and Rapunzel: Do you sometimes hang out together in Germany?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
Rapunzel: Well we do hang out but not in Germany. Only on those rare occasions sometimes I visit Snow in Belgium or she comes to Austria to visit me.

Snow White: But we do go hang out with Cinderella at her castle in Germany we have so much fun.

Sultan (Jasmine's dad) you said that your wife wasnt as picky as your daughter. So you must have really impressed her. What did you do to make her fall for you?
hơn một năm qua SweetPea2007 said…
Sultan:It was an arranged marriage, she did not have any choice in the matter, nor did I...But she was beautiful so that helped and I was kind and funny she said...we eventually fell in love over time, but we always respected each other and we both believed strongly in tradition and doing what was best for the kingdom...When Jasmine came along that was when love between us truly bloomed...we were very happy togeather!

Melody, do you think your Mother is or was a Bad Mother?
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
I've NEVER of my mother as a bad mother. At first,i just thought she was an over-protective one.

Merida,i hear you're dating Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians! Is that true?
Merida: WHAT!?!? Who is spreading that rubish? No We are NOT dating....sheesh....It is that gamey Witch? isn't it!?!? I am still Free thatnk you very much...yes the suitors are coming around, but I have not chosen anyone to marry or date!

Lottie, are you still single?
Lottie: Well, I am actually dating the Grand Duke of Luxembourg's younger brother!!!

To all the Disney Princesses: Have you all seen the Lion and Dragon dances?
DP: None of us have heard of that...sorry...

DP: who is the most excited for Valentines coming up?
DP: OH YESS!!!!

Belle: Did Gaston ever bully you when the both of you were little children?
Belle: I did not know him when I was a child...me and my father moved to the village when I was about 15.

DP, I asked who is the MOST excited for Valentines day, not if all of you guys were...so who is the most excited and why?
DP: We all are!!!!

Lefou: Was Gaston being compare to Brom Bones?
Lefou:Who? What?

Gaston,how many girls have you been with?
Gaston: I lost count, sorry!!!!

To all the DP: Since Valentine is on the way, which romantic movie are you all going to watch or how you all going to spend the day?
Snow White: (giggle) I am making a romantic dinner for the Prince and then we are going to cuddle by the fire and will sing a love song togeather!(giggle giggle)

Cinderella:Charming says he has a surprise for me, and the fairy godmaother is being secretive too...I am going to do something for him, but not sure what yet!

Aurora: Same as Cinderella, but it is the 3 fairies who are up to something with Phillip (sigh)...I am sure it will be wonderful!

Jasmine: I just hope it is not ANOTHER carpet ride..it would be nice to change it up...I am not doing anything for that lazy bones...HE is suppose to spoil ME!

Ariel: Well I THINK we are having a romantic dinner and then a walk on the beach...(maybe I will surprise him with some skinny Dipping!) (giggle)...but with the sea folk and sebastian watching that might be awkward...so maybe I will just give HIM his surprise in the Bedroom! (wink wink...nudge nudge)

Belle: Romantic dinner,some dancing....maybe we will read byt he fire (he likes it when I read to him)...just a quiet night at home and some cuddles....

Mulan: Me and Shang don't do that stuff...it is just another day to us...

Pocahontas: Um that day is a bit awkard for me and my 2 Johns...so um...yeah...I am not even going to worry on it this year....

Tiana: Well Naveen said he wants to do something extra extra special for me....so I plan on getting his favorite Jazz muscians to play at the restraunt and they are going to let him play with them! It will be wonderful!

Rapunzel: Well I would tell you but Flynn is super sneaky so I am keeping my surprise secret!

Merida: I have already started recieveing "gifts" from the suitors...geee...some are pretty cool (like the arrows made with different colorful bird feathers) but the boquet of fish was just odd...I think some of the dads are picking the things out....also the leather bathing suit was just...well..awkward....but it is kinda nice and fun to see what will show up next....

Jasmine: do you prefer pants or dresses?
Jasmine: I prefer dresses, because I had decided to step out of my tomboyish style.

Cinderella: Is the prince a descendant of Napoleon Bonaparte? Because I notice that that they really lookalike.
Cinderella: What? They look nothing alike! For one my Prince is tall! and He is not french for another....I really do not see how you think that the man pictured below looks anything like my love! (by the way that is a young picture of him:

Snow White: how old are you now? or are you forever stuck at age 14?
 Cinderella: What? They look nothing alike! For one my Prince is tall! and He is not french for anothe
I'm 90 years old actually. I was born roughly around 1522. Disney has become very advanced with technology that I'm literally brought back to the future. Soo 1522= 1922 and my movie 1536 = 1936. And actually this is my second life because Adriana Caselotti died at 81 so when I turn 162 I'm going to die again and a new Snow White will be born.

It's a very complicated process, but yeah here at Disney I'm 14 forever until I something happens like Ariel who is now 28 because of her daughter Melody.

TO Snow White: So Walt Disney has his characters live their youths over and over again so that the magic lasts? Who provides that much magic?
Snow White: Definitely the fairies and I like it.

To all the Princesses: Do you all agree with Snow White about this?
Not really...

To Mulan and Mushu: Is Shang a light or heavy sleeper? Why or why not? (I'm assuming he'll snore sometimes.)
Well he doesn't snore, but he definitely is a deep sleeper. Ironically only light sounds wake him up

Mushu: Yeah you're telling me. (thinks back to moment when he tried to wake Shang up in Mulan 2)

So Snow White I know you get this a lot, but What is officially your Princes name. I've heard Prince and Prince Charming. I've also heard people call him Ferdinand or Fredrick because Ferdinand is funny. What's your princes name?
Snow White: Well, I will have to go with the official. So it's Ferdinand.

Aladdin: What happen to Sadira?
She's been here in Agrabah. Last time I talked to her was Christmas I'm sure I'll see her again in Valintines Day. From what I've heard she and Jasmine have been hanging out. Sadira has also, been practicing her sand magic to help people more. Best news of all she's getting married in March. Yeah. She found a guy who is crazy for her and much as she is for him.

Jasmine: So all's well...
Sadira: That ends well.

So to the princess (and first person to answer this) What do you guys think of the up coming movie Frozen?
To all the Princesses: We're excited to see it, because she is going to be the second Scandinavian princess after Ariel. We heard she's from Finland!!!

Snow White: Have you watch Swing Kids?
rigo1315 commented…
jajaja I thought Ariel was Portuguese being closer to the Atlantic Ocean and Atlantica? xp hơn một năm qua
Snow White: ummm...never heard of it...sorry

Belle how is Adams temper now that he is human again?
Belle: I'm glad to say he's change! He's no longer the hot-temper beast that I use to know!!!

To all the princesses: Do you all like Italian films?
We do!!

Shang, I was recently told you're a heavy sleeper, BUT, only light sounds wake you up. Can you confirm if that's true? (I assumed you'd sometimes snore, but then I was also told you don't.)
Shang: I have been through many a time already, it's true!!!

Belle: Do you feel sorry for Professor Snape when he died while reading the last book of Harry Potter?
mhs1025 commented…
geez Shang,no need to het aggrivated with me!!!! hơn một năm qua
Belle: What? I have not read the last Book! WTF!?....just kiddding...it was very sad and beautiful and I did feel sorry for him...

Belle what other books do like besides fantasy?
Fantasy is may favorite literature, but I do occasionally enjoy reading romance, action, and unexpected endings.

Tiana isn't it Black History month? What are you going to do?
((apologize if it wasn't xp))
It is! I'm going to celebrate it by working harder than ever and being proud!

How many of you see Obi Wan Kenobi as the next Disney Prince since Disney bought Star Wars?
SweetPea2007 commented…
Why would Obi Wan be a Prince? He was not royal and he never married a Princess...I am confused....Han Solo married a Princess...as did Anikan (Darth Vader)..... hơn một năm qua
SweetPea2007 commented…
Oh and I guess Luke is sort of a Prince too since His mother was a Princess(but her Planet is blown up),,,of Course Lea's adoptive Planet was blown up too.... hơn một năm qua
mhs1025 commented…
what i MEANT to say was he was a master jedi KNIGHT. hơn một năm qua
Disney Princesses and Princes: Sorry to let you down, but he's too old!

Rapunzel: Are you interested in science & technology too?
Rapunzel: Yea of course...everything interests me...I LOVE to learn and want to know everything!

DP, how do you guys feel honestly about Merida?
Snow White: Well, she's an interesting and a down to earth person, despite that she's loud and rebellious most of the time.

Cinderella: She's friendly and funny too, but I have to agree with Snow White about rebellious attitude.

Princess Aurora: She's friendly, cute and very outgoing, but very bombastic and loud.

Ariel: Well, she's friendly and she has her way of family traditions.

Belle: A Cute person.

Jasmine: I agree with Ariel.

Pocahontas: Same with Ariel

Tiana: She's mad!!!

Mulan: Wild and crazy!!!!

Cinderella and Belle: Have you read all of the Marquis de Sade's books?
Cinderella: Um who?
Belle: OMG! No...I would NEVER read that...that....STUFF...It was very ...ummmm...what is the word I am looking for...vulgar...yes very vulgar...I think some of it was not, but his style was just not my taste...I AM NOT into that type of literature...do you read that type of writings dee389?

Aurora do you know how to find certain plants in the woods (like ediable ones and ones you can eat)?
Yes I do. You just have to look real closely at the leaves.

Naveen, did your parents have to hold an intervention with you about your out-of control spending?
Naveen: well yeah and that is also when they cut me off and gave me the ultimatium to get married.

Snow White do you feel wierd not doing "servant" stuff anymore?
Snow White: Yes, but sometimes!!!

Belle: I don't read De Sade's books, he's mad of course! But, have you read Wuthering Heights?
No I haven't, but I'd like to.

Do any of you see Luke Skywalker as the next Disney Prince?
Disney Princesses and Prince: He's hot, but.......No Way!!!!

Cinderella: Have you been to Madrid and Barcelona???
Yes absolutely it is very beautiful especially the museums.

rigo1315: I love El Prado It's where I got this fan :3 *fans randomly*

Cinderella: and the beach in Barcelona was gorgeous.

Rapunzel: There is a doll version of you that changes hair colors. If you could do that what color would you change it to besides blonde and brown?

I saw this on TV even had your hair change purple and blue.
BLONDE of course!!!!!

How many of you see Darth Maul as the next Disney Villain?
DP: No....just no....Diseny bought Star Wars that is all...But if there was a group of Villains the first one would be The Emperor ,then Darth Maul,Darth Vader,Jabba The Hut, and do not forget boba fett...but Star Wars is seperate...They were never made by Disney so are not actaually Disney....BUt we do love the Movies! Can't wait for the next 3!

Rapunzel: so you never wanted another hair color besides blond? really?
Yes. Blonde and Brown are my 2 favorite hair colors.

Aurora,why do you say Merida is loud?
loud was probably a poor choice of words, but I meant like she's very *shakes hands* blunt and doesn't let things keep her down I don't know aside from that I think she's great

Tiana where do you get all of your supplies?
I have it delivered.

How many of you are going to see 'FROZEN' in support of Anna?
Disney Princesses and Princes: All of us!! In fact, we're organising a campaign for our fans to do the same!!!

Merida: Do you agree with the princesses about you?
Eh... Let them think what they want I am me and that's good enough.

Belle have the twins learned Object Permanence yet?

(Object Permanence is knowing something is there even when you can't see it. Like a rattle under a blanket. This unique talent can be learned from the ages 0-2, but should be fully established by age 2. I couldn't think of anything right now)
No, they're still very young. They're only a couple months old.

Mulan, after your little boy Wentai was born, did his constant night-time crying manage to wake up a heavy-sleeping Shang? <:D
Mulan: Nope, Wentai can really snore like the dad!!!

Prince Charming: Which French Royal House are you from? Bourbon or Bonaparte?
(WAIT! I was recently told that Shang DOESN'T snore...)

Actually, I haven't heard of those. And I thought Bourbon was a drink.

Merida, how does it feel being the 1st PIXAR princess?
It's great!.... Yeah... but now they be makin me join the Disney Princess line so I guess both are great.

Merida when you have your coronation do you want it big or do you want it small? Or do you just not care just whatever?