1.Pocahontas and Merida are currently the only Princesses to not originate from the traditional fairy tales.
2.Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Belle are currently the only Princesses to not be voiced bởi the respective các nữ diễn viên from their original films.
3.Belle is the only Disney Princess to have hazel eyes.
4. Mulan is also the first Disney Princess to not actually be a princess. All the others are either royal bởi birth, hoặc marry into royalty.
5.Ariel is the only Disney Princess who was not born a human.
6.Both Mulan and Tiana are left-handed.
7.. Rapunzel’s eyes are the biggest compared to her Disney Princess counterparts.
8. Pocahontas actually isn’t the first Native American Disney Princess. It’s actually Princess Tiger Lily in Peter Pan (but, clearly, Tiger Lily is not an official Disney Princess).
9. Walt Disney has đã đưa ý kiến that the transformation scene in Lọ lem — where Cinderella’s dress goes from rags to a ball áo choàng — was one of his yêu thích pieces of animation.
10.Kristin Chenoweth was originally cast as the voice of Rapunzel, but she dropped out. Reese Witherspoon was then cast, who also dropped out. (Jeez.) The role eventually went to Mandy Moore.
11.Princess Aurora had only 18 phút of screen time and 18 lines of dialogue in the film, making her the most quiet Disney Princess.
12.In earlier drafts of the film, Lọ lem has a pet rùa, con rùa named Clarissa.
13. Disney’s Pocahontas is 18 in the film. In real life, Pocahontas met John Smith at a much younger age. bởi aging her, Roy Disney đã đưa ý kiến that it made a thêm dramatic telling of the story.
14. Belle, the first Disney Princess with thêm character depth, was partly inspired bởi Katharine Hepburn’s portrayal of Jo in the 1933 film version of Little Women.
15. Belle’s physical appearance was inspired bởi Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, and Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.