Thám tử lừng danh Conan DC

Kudou_Shinichi posted on May 27, 2010 at 03:58PM
What is the thing that you like the most in Detective Conan Anime?
 What is the thing that bạn like the most in Detective Conan Anime?

Thám tử lừng danh Conan 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shikadara said…
big smile
Hmm probably the main theme in general (mystery, detective and solving cases stuff)
It's very unique and probably the best one in anime or manga, and it's got really good action, suspense and mystery as well as humour and romance :) Black Organisation action is just absolutely amaaazing!!!
And DC movies are some of the best anime movies there are...
I also LUV the characters. My favourite anime characters are all DC characters and they're absolutely awesome!!! Especially Shinichi and Kaitou Kid ^^
hơn một năm qua najwaumairah said…
wink
To me mostly about the suspense and the romance....
Also this anime is always hilarious!!
Some of it also can really teach you......
So this anime is also like an educational program!!
I luv Detective Conan!!
hơn một năm qua Thern said…
big smile
i think one of the things I like most is how complex the mysteries are, i haven't find any other anime that gets me thinking as much as Detective Conan dose.
hơn một năm qua dramalover said…
big smile
I love crimes, and there's no other anime that's more thrilling than DC.. sometimes i learn something from it, too.
DC has all the genres i like. crime, comedy and the romance between shinichi and ran ^^
hơn một năm qua Yagami003 said…
If you're asking me, it's the moments! The moments where everyone was like, "Oh, no! Who's the criminal?". I've also heard something about Gosho Aoyama which bothers me so much... Wanna know? Oh well then, I'll tell you.

There was a 2011 interview with Gosho Aoyama. Well, I think he revealed a "little" secret to us. Actually, behind the great suspense about the trick, cause of death, murder weapon.. etc., actually, Aoyama-sensei has a friend who is somewhat a doctor. That doctor even recommended Haibara's seiyuu (who was it again? Sorry! ^^") to voice Haibara which, he told it to Aoyama-sensei. If you've heard the news, I'm sorry if I got typical errors. No offense but, true.
hơn một năm qua sam71 said…
smile
i really love the type of shows that r related to crimes... the first thing i like about DC is that the tricks in the episodes are really awesome.. secondly , the story of DC is great.... and i like the characters of DC very much... thirdly, there's also comedy and romance in DC... which makes it even more interesting..
that's why i like DC... I AM REALLY ADDICTED TO IT...