Demi Lovato CALLING ALL DEMI FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vhudgens1fan posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 07:17PM
COMMENT EVERYTHING U LIKE ABOUT DEMI LOVATO AND WHY U ARE GLAD SHE IS OKAY

Demi Lovato 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua lovesmusic10 said…
smile
I LOVE SHE IS HOME!!!! SHE IS SAFE!!! SHE IS MY INSPERATION!!! I LOVE HER I AM GLAD SHE IS BACK WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAM
hơn một năm qua zanesaaomgfan said…
heart
... She can do what she loves again and we can see many more smiles.

I love Demi's personality, music, looks, just everything about her...
hơn một năm qua mandali said…
I love everything about demi!! her music,looks,personality , everything! I'm totally glad that she's home because I'm happy she has recovered and is soon getting back to work.
hơn một năm qua bubbles4u22 said…
heart
I love everything about Demi! She has the most bubbly, hilarious personality, she is gorgeous!, she's an inspiration after all the rough times she's been through and she can help girls going through the same thing to know that they're not alone, And her AMAZING voice!! She's the best singing 18 year old I know haha

I'm happy she's okay because she's my idol, inspiration, and role-model and when she's happy, I'm happy. And now she can get back to work doing what she loves: making music for her fans and working on her show. I don't know anybody who wouldn't be glad she's okay. She is such a strong girl after everything she's been through.
hơn một năm qua IceHot1425 said…
monkey
Urm... can sum1 tell me what happened 2 her? I love her voice, looks, peronality, dancing, fashion: EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!!!
hơn một năm qua vhudgens1fan said…
heart
i love demi`s outgoing personality i love her smile and i just love everything about her even her laugh.... I LOVE U DEMI