For all those who are on the fence about abortion, i did a bit of research and decided to see why people are pro life, and why people are pro-choice.
I am pro-life because:
1. If you abort a embryo you are killing a small child inside of you. This embryo has the potential to be a human being and abortion is basically murder.
2. Who's to say the embryo doesn't have feelings? What if aborting the embryo is painful for it?
3. Abortion is used too easily. some people use abortion, and then a few months later have a child with the same person!
4. If a teenager was to get pregnant and have a abortion. she would not learn the importance of safe sex and may get pregnant a year later!
5. Contraception is cheap and easy to use. Much more efficient than abortion.
6. Even if you can't raise a child, there's always adoption, a much kinder alternative.
7. Abortion often leaves emotional scars on women, with one in six saying they regret their late-term abortion.
I'm pro-choice because:
1. Women should have the right to choose, as it is there bodies and nobody Else's!
2. If a women is raped by a stranger, and she is single, who will help her care for the baby and help her during the pregnancy?
3. If it is dangerous for the women to give birth, then why risk a human life for once which isn't even developed yet?
4. What if the embryo has a birth defect and will die anyway? What's the point of going through a pregnancy to watch your baby die?
5. There is no scientific evidence embryo's can feel pain, sorrow, or any physical or emotional thing.
6. If a teenager is forced to either be disowned by her parents or have a abortion: would it be better for her to have no home or have one?
7. If a woman is not fit to be a mother (eg has drug problem, is abusive, too poor to be a mother) but wants to keep the baby, well, that would be a problem......
Please comment to tell me what YOUR views are and if i missed any points out please let me know!