DarkCruz360 >>TRAIN<<ROYALE CRUZ ORIENT EXPRESS

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 09:43AM
The sign was being changed and all was being readied in a very nice luxury train.

ALL ABOARD!

<rp... train travel-open-have a ticket-jump in>
 The sign was being changed and all was being readied in a very nice luxury train. [b]ALL ABOARD![/

DarkCruz360 156 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

hơn một năm qua Sinna_Hime_chan said…
smile
Sinna had her ticket and stepped aboard. She did not know about anyone else, she did not know anyone... she was traveling alone. (I'm sure she'll meet people and it will make for a more interesting ride. It is a slow scenic train after all...there is bound to be time for socializing if she wants.)
 Sinna had her ticket and stepped aboard. She did not know about anyone else, she did not know anyone.
hơn một năm qua DarkCruz360 said…
blush
*in the train there was a young bachelor sitting by the near window and then he sees a beautiful girl she was looking for a placed to sit he then waves at her* "Excuse miss there's a open sit right here" *he points the direction were he sits*
smile
"Oh..." she looks down. She had only heard half of what the gentleman said but she stopped and tried to piece the first portion together. She had been preccupied in thought, but he did capture her attention. It seemed like yet another invitation or solicitation. She looked into his eyes and found him to be quite attractive. He seemed polite-had manners... this area of the train was full. She DID not wish to look further.
"If you are sure. Thank you, thank you very much." She took him up on his offer, smiled at him, and sat down- a bit cautiously due to there being little room, and politely to make sure she did not brush up against him or anything like that. There was more room than she thought.
last edited hơn một năm qua
heart
*He smile back at her and the train was heading off and the young bacholer greeted her* "Hello there miss I did not introduce myself my name is Cruz nice to meet you"
blush
"Cruz?" she repeated back as if puzzled, "NIce to meet you..my name is.." and suddenly the train came to a terrible screeching lurching sudden STOP! Items not bolted down, like trays of silver tea service and glasses went flying, breaking, people skidded and stumbled and grabbed onto things and people. One person fell pretty hard and SHE landed FACE FIRST in this strangers crotch with her head in his lap!!

Oh My God-what just happened! she thought and turned an embarrassed few tones deeper of red, as she was stunned.
blush
O///O
Are . . . Uhh alright miss *as she blushed Cruz help her up on her feet* "That was random don't you . . . Ohh I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name was miss"
surprise
"Song...uh..." he gave her a hand and helped her to sit up properly. She acted like nothing, still unsure what had caused the terrible sudden comotion for the train, and she could still feel the burn on her cheeks but could do nothing about it. "Ms..Song," she said absentely as she'd been unable to look at him in the eye and looked off at all the other startled people and a few smashed, broken items. "I am going to go see what caused all the trouble...If I can. Please excuse me." Grabbing her purse she got up and hurried headlong toward a steward at the front of the car who passed inside of doors and she quickly followed and was gone out of sight.
hơn một năm qua hugebleachfan1 said…
smile
-bumps into a lady-oh im sorry -movs out of the way-n im mina btw and have you seen a man he shouldve been here but i cant find him
heart
"Mina? Nice to meet you," she smiles, "I am Sinna. A man to be coming to this room? No-I am sorry I did not see."

Sinna could not find out anything at first from the train staff. It was very frustrating but what little she DID find out is that it was most likely an animal on the tracks or a herd. She went back to her states room to freshen up fro dinner. She could not believe she fell face-fist in that man's lap! Ohhhhh hahahaha.

She has a nice little room, very plush and extravagant for it's size. It is a suite.
 "Mina? Nice to meet you," she smiles, "I am Sinna. A man to be coming to this room? No-I am sorry I d
laugh
She pokes her head back out and Mina was still out there in the hall looking, "I'm sorry...excuse me, what did he look like?" she asks.
smile
hes brown hair hes a good friend of mine ive been waiting for him eh thanks for all your help aanyway here if you see him could you give this to him-hands her a picece of paper-
cool
*A waiter comes by to Cruz* (waiter) "good day sir what would you like on the menu today our special today is lobster with a side of rice" (Cruz) "Hmm thank you but I would a cup a coffee please ohh could you please mixed it with milk" (waiter) "Of course sir as you wish" *the waiter then later comes back with his cup of coffee* (Waiter) "Here you go sir as you order" (Cruz) "much oblige my good man" *he then gives the waiter a 5 dollar tip* (waiter) "Thank you sir"
sad
-walks away then heel breaks and then falls-aw crap wat am i suppose to do now-gets and takes off heels-
hơn một năm qua ButterlessToast said…
laugh
*is on top of the train laying there looking up at the sky* hehe cant wait to feel that breeze when this train gets going again...*remembers mina is waiting for him*...o ya..*shrugs* eh im sure she's on the train already ill just hop in a lil after it gets going again cause that breeze feels great..er is it wind..idk
sad
-walking barefoot and then steps on glass-crap -sits down and tends to foot-
heart
Sinna makes herself ready for dinner...
sad
-falls as the train starts moving again roughly-ow-sits up again and takes off scarf and wraps it around foot to try and stop bleeding-
laugh
*is sitting on top of the train feeling the breeze* why dont more people sit out here :)....well..guess i should go in an find mina *i crawl over to the side of the train an find an open window an hop in..shocking a few people*
smile
-sighs-wheres my other heels and band-aids-goes through bag and finds back-up heels and band aid and puts them on then stands up and looks for room-
hơn một năm qua Jenjen_bunny said…
Just then a young girl walks into the train's compartment. She looked a bit huffed, as if she had been running. Her clothes were in fact quite scruffy compared to the other people on the train... Carrying a lone fiddle case she hurries inside. She walks past the waiter that served Mr Cruz and took the serving trays off of him

"Give me that please" She quickly hid behind the tray full of cocktail glasses and went towards the young girl with the sore foot. She coughs...

"Uh yes, miss would you like a drink?"

Just then the conductor spots the young busker and points.

"There she is! Hey you there!!! You gypsie! Get off the train"

She nervously smiles "Well I guess I have to be going now~" She throws the tray as if it were a Frisbee and knocked the conductor out. She ran to the other part of the train
huh wat was that-the waiter spills cocktails on me andd completely soaks me-really now im covered in alchol DX this is just great no tip for you
meh
*i stand up after getting into the train an hear a noise coming from a diffrnt cart an turn around to get hit by a girl running away knocking me to the ground* aww come on i just got onto the train DX
The girl heard the young girl's whining form the other room and started to laugh a bit, she briefly turned and saw the conductor on the ground... She quickly came back into the room and took his wallet and pocket watch before running into the next section of the train. There was a pause... It appeared she was in the carriage were all of the cargo was. She decided to look around.
IThe gypsie girl runs into the boy with the weird curly hair and ignore him. She looks around the room and puts her violin aside and look in one of the trunks. She finds some nice looking clothes and holds them up. She feels the soft calico and turns to the boy.

"Hey you wouldn't mind leaving me alone, would you?'
-got up and heel broke again-come on-takes heel off and walks storming after the girl and then sees the boy she was waiting for-
meh
The girl looks at the soaked one. She couldn't help but laugh a little. She picks up her violin and leaves the apartment with the white calico dress.
surprise
*is a lil angry* where do you think ur going!?*my tails flare up as i stand up*
The girl stops for a moment. "Well, I'm just trying to fend for myself... But I am sure all you people wouldn't know what that is like now would you?" Then with that she opens the door and disappears to the next apartment.
sad
-touches his shoulder-calm down i got this hold this-hands him my broken heels and chases after the girl and tackles her to the ground-thanks to you im soaked in alcohol and my hair os soaked in it to and i smell like alcohol thanks to you
The girl looks at the child.

"Thanks to me? Thanks to me you are covered in alcohol well let me tell you something...." She pushes her to the side and gets up. "I can't afford alcohol let alone food so you should just stop complaining and just buy some new clothes with your endless supply of money. Don't touch me again"
smile
-touches you-:Pwell if you dont have enough you can come with us if you want your decision
walks into the room where the 2 are fighting an looks at the gypsy* an who said im not poor either -w-
yeah who said were not poor either
She looks at the girl "I said don't touch me.... hmmm and maybe... I will think about it..."

She opens up her fiddle case and starts playing~
"You don't look poor" The violinist says as she kept playing "Did you sneak in here too?"
sad
hey will do you have my other suitcase??
well i wasnt allowed onto the train but *looks at mina*..hmm well i guess i did but me an mina had tickets..an mina what are u talking about?
sad
uh oh i lost it:( i had another suitcase full of clothes but -walks outside and finds it and walks back to them-nvm i found it
The girl walks back into the compartment and steps over the conductor "Oh excuse me~"

She walks into the bathroom and changes into the white dress.
smile
im covered in alcohol im gonna change-walsk over the conductor-excuse me-goes to the bathroom d changes into clothes and wets hair and brushes it and puts it up in a pony-tail-
Sinna enters the dining car..

She passes waiters furiously discussing something and she hopes no one is about to quit their job, but STILL they look quite UNhappy -about "something." Sinn smooths her dress and walks past trying to give a smile.
 Sinna enters the dining car.. She passes waiters furiously discussing something and she hopes no
sad
-walks out in a red and blue dress and heels-please dont let these break-trips over a bag and falls-owww-sits up-im gonna talk to the conductor later
The girl walks out with her violin again

link

She really looks like a beautiful girl with her long black hair with the sun shining on her as her hair shone sheens of cobalt
She looks around and sees other people sort of unsettled... She quietly sits on a seat and covers her face with her wide brimmed hat. She looks out the window
smile
*As he enjoy his coffee he also notices some noise behind him* "Hmm what's with all the noise I hear" *he then wonders what has the charming lady he just talk to go* "Hmm where has gone to hmm well I guess I will have to wait till the next stop"
crying
-stands up-would you like to join us -smiles and holds head-i need some ice -heels break again and this time she hurts her ankle-crap muther.... -stands up and limps-stupid heels
mischievous
bah! the top of the train is better then in it >:3 *opens a window an claws my way back on top of the train* hehe awesome *lays down*
smile
*He also notices new people passing by* "hmm I better check my case" *he gets up and looks at the top shelf and sees his case* "Ahh good" *he then sits down and drinks his coffee*
i cant believe you'd levae me follows sorta and pulls him back in-your staying here -falls again-my ankle :P
Sinna enters and looks for somehwere to sit.

She finds a little table with just two chairs and sits looking out the window.
All dressed up as usual, feeling a tad selfconcious, she looks in her powder mirror and either freshens her lipgloss or powders her nose or checks her hair...but regrettably she has not yet spoken to anyone yet on the train. She has been in a quiet mood with much weighing on her mind.

Sinna enters and looks for somehwere to sit. She finds a little bàn with just two chairs and si