DANCE ACADEMY SERIES 3
Werner Film Productions
Executive Producers Bernadette O’Mahony, Joanna Werner
Producer Joanna Werner
Head Writer Samantha Strauss
Directors TBC
International Sales ZDFE
Australian Broadcaster ABC
Synopsis: Tara and her friends are now seniors at the Academy and no one can forget for a second that the Company is watching. It will be a nail-biting chase to the finish line to see who will be offered a contract and finally achieve what they have been working towards for so long… and who will have to find a new dream…

check the link below for more
link
last edited on Aug 16, 2012 at 02:30AM

Dance Academy 40 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Dancerbrazil said…
i'm each day more exited!
:D
anyone knows if the 2 season premiere date has been release yet?
hơn một năm qua bronwynr1 said…
smile
In Australia early 2012
hơn một năm qua CelestialDream said…
Wow the show already has a confirmed 3rd season with out Season 2 even airing? That says a lot. If they're Seniors in Season 3 that makes me think that the series will probably end with number 3.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nashira190 said…
smile
que bien!!
hơn một năm qua DanciingxQueen said…
i just seen the ten first episode of season 2 can't wait to see and know more about season 3
hơn một năm qua ashrachal said…
season 1 and 2 are on netflix

hơn một năm qua aliaguilar said…
big smile
eehhhhhhhh que felicidad
hơn một năm qua janes1 said…
Series 3 might be the last because they are seniors but they have almost finished aired series 2 so we will find out soon
hơn một năm qua DAFan03 said…
surprise
yes guys this is true!! i think seson 3 is already out in korea.... i found this trailer! plz tell me its not real. Im only 9 yrs old \ and its cofuses me. Wht does 'debaucheree' mean????????? i hope this couple isnt real becoz its so wrong and digutsin!!! miss rain and kat get togetha!!????? i dnt understande. xxx
hơn một năm qua yunmi said…
hey guys~ I'm korean

(season 3 is already out in korea...)-> it's not ture

Season 2 is broadcasting in korea

Thank you soooooooooo much for ur help. I was sooooooo woreed. yunmi what did u think of the trailer??
hơn một năm qua yunmi said…
that Video is season2 trailer

I didnt see all of seson 2 yet...did they break up?? I hop soooo
hơn một năm qua VibrateTheFairy said…
Kat and Ms. Raine were never together. That video was just a joke someone put together using clips from the season.
:o ohh? what? theres an article and it looks pretty reaal for season 3 look in the articles section i copy and paste from a news site.... what do u think of the video????
hơn một năm qua mainasow said…
blush
where do you see the video?
hơn một năm qua rrw070193 said…
Is there a release date for season 3 yet?
hơn một năm qua ck3340 said…
laugh
so exicted
hơn một năm qua InLoveWithJesus said…
that really is great :)
hơn một năm qua Bree_Baby said…
crying
aww , i think it's gonna end this season. Since they are seniors
hơn một năm qua dancemom_43 said…
big smile
if you have NETFLIX where you are , i just watched all of Season 2 and the Season was amazing. Dying for Season 3. !
hơn một năm qua ZoeKirk said…
I'm so exited :-D Can anyone please tell me if there is an official release date for season 3 (I live in Australia) Thank-You :-)
hơn một năm qua erydberg1234 said…
big smile
oh yeah!
hơn một năm qua lgawnecne said…
crying
Just finished Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix with my Wife. Is there an air date announced yet? If so is there a website that I can go to so that I can watch them? If not, what station does it come on in Korea, since I will be moving there very soon? Please respond to my Fanpop account. Thanks all!!!! Aussies make AWESOME TV!!!
hơn một năm qua Rima_Touya_ said…
laugh
Can't wait for season three but Sammy won't be in it
hơn một năm qua niall-ate-it said…
smile
i LOVED season 1and 2 i cried for like 3 episodes straight when sammy died. i cant wait until season 3 comes out. anyone know the air date for season 3 yet?
hơn một năm qua greengirl0813 said…
big smile
I'm am beyond excited! I've watched seasons one and two like 20 times each! It's honestly THEE best show ever, and I'm SO looking forward to seeing the romance (especially between Tara & Christian ;)) and i heard it wont be airing till probably late this year or early next year :(
hơn một năm qua aturczynski said…
crying
I'm much older but I loved it! I was so addicted to it I stayed up many late nights to watch another episode. I can't wait a year to see Season 3. I watched Season 1 and 2 on Netflix in PA.
hơn một năm qua divyamusic2 said…
Divya Music E-Store is the global / western musical instruments are available for sale at discounted rates like Synthesizer - Keyboard, Guitar, Violin, Flute, mouth organ, Piano, drums etc. The music E-store also offers big collection of books and magazines on vocal and instrumental music at discounts. Free or penny sale music notations are also available. The largest collection of reduced cost music albums, music CDs, special edition songs by male and female singers, chorus songs CD's, classical, semi classical, devotional and light music CDs are available for sale on the net. Folk and regional music CDs, DVDs on music learning instructions teaching how to sing and play music instruments with a music teacher / Guru, pre-recorded music and dance lessons are available. Special low priced editions of music albums - songs and music are on offer presented directly by the music album publishing companies, musicians, singers, event organizers etc.and also on offer are musical instruments listed by the leading brand manufactures.

link | link

Divya âm nhạc E-Store is the global / western musical instruments are available for sale at discounted
hơn một năm qua sarahr2000 said…
big smile
this is like my fav. show im soooooo glad they are coming out with a 3rd season i was sick the other night and watched all of season 2 and cried when they said that about sammy cuz he fiannly made it to the to
heart
i want more dance academy <3 kat and tara r soooooooo pretty cute i want to look like kat or abagail or tara
 i want thêm dance academy <3 kat and tara r soooooooo pretty cute i want to look like kat hoặc abagai
hơn một năm qua coco1803 said…
smile
you guys could watch every single episode of season 2 on youtube that's how i found the episodes
this is how i found them type in : dance academy s02e1 for episode 1 and for episode 2 type in dance academy s02e2 type like this for each episode they are 26 episodes in season 2
surprise
yea there really good coco1803 can anybody else wait till s3
hơn một năm qua baybeehdoll91 said…
big smile
IM SO EXCITED..!! CAN'T WAIT ..NOW I JUST NEED A DATE (USA)
kat is adorable but im hoping that her and christian works everything out .i really want tara to end up with ben . he's an awesome guy
season 1 and 2 are also on netflix
hơn một năm qua jesswebb said…
surprise
does any one know what channel it is on
smile
its normally on teen nick or netflix if u still need 2 no
hơn một năm qua mtewks said…
They finished filming it in Nov (I think) and they are airing it during 2013. I've heard Tara ans Christian get back together!!
hơn một năm qua lydia33445 said…
big smile
i am completely addicted to dance academy i have watched the whole of season1 and seaon 2 like 5 times on youtube......... Also im so a christian and tara fan there perfect together......cant beleive sammy died kits soooo sad....... cant wait till seson 3