Damon & Elena damon & elena những người hâm mộ diễn đàn chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9851-9900 of 14056

hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
yes deffo Your's alaways is the best!
hơn một năm qua Nibylandija said…
heart
There are so many amazing DE videos but I think that one and "Yours, always" are the only ones that have affected me.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! this video is my #1 DE video..ever.*_*
hơn một năm qua katie15 said…
laugh
Yeah I know DE isn't an epic couple yet, but those videos truly ARE epic.

Actually, I would say Book DE actually IS epic. They are definately one of the best book pairings ever!
did you see that? in the couples spot fanpop's 20 couples..D/E were included and they aren't even in top 20:)) they are number 21
big smile
did you see that? in the couples spot fanpop's 20 couples..D/E were included and they aren't even in top 20:)) they are number 21

Lau,i think it`s because people don`t count movies couples as TV ones therefore DE are #11 in fact..!xD
laugh
Taking away movie couples and spots for a number of couples DE are number 11 :))
oh yeah i totally forgot about that lol:))
big smile
We need less than 100 fans and then we will be on the front page and be at number 10 :))
meh
i hope DE will make TOP 10 in that countdown..
crying
hope so ...i saw all the hate CB and Brucas got:(
big smile
We need less than 100 fans and then we will be on the front page and be at number 10 :))

i think we can easily make it even before TVD starts on the CW!
yes we need to top MerDer asap
sad
hope so ...i saw all the hate CB and Brucas got:(

IKR? i use to see all the Brucas hate ;/ LP vs BL is on all the time..but the truth is, CB would even make it #1 a year ago..and now..all those haters..people skipping ships etc..i know the whole s3 was a bullshh...but it`s sad anyway. i don`t think i`ll ever love CB as much as I did in s1-s2,but still..i didn`t give up on them and i don`t plan to no matter what.

okay..change the subject,because Katie isn`t a CB lover from what I know, lol :P
last edited hơn một năm qua
same here Anna:))
worried
also..when i see a CB lover being a FAN of chenny it makes me go LOL o_O i personally love cherry [as an AU,though] and i can see a chemistry between vuck eventually,but seriously..chenny? it`s sick IMO. :P
laugh
Lmao yeah I voted for them ;/ But the only thing that annoys me about them on fanpop is that people were cheating... by voting for a couple just to save another, isn't fair. There were couples that nearly got eliminated and no one hated them anyway!

Well I'm pretty sure DE will be out soon, they are a really popular couple which brings a lot of hate with it, just like Chair.

But people get so pissed off when people pick DE as their favourite couple out of people's lists and then when people put that they are their OTP people are like "What seriously?!" It's like, we get you don't like them, but remember there are people that do and I don't see the problem in having them as your OTP. Also, Bamon and Stelena are some people's OTPs so...

Also, ages ago someone said watching Damon and Katherine kiss made them physically sick because of the age difference, yet this person is a Bamon fan and Kat is a year younger than Nina!
i think a virus entered my computer...and i always have sound problems

brb i have to restart it:(
big smile
Yeah I don't like Chenny, it's really pukey... the writers messed up there; but I like Vuck ;)
Yeah i saw that Katie...when you tell them that D/E is your otp they are like 'wtf,it's impossible, after only one season'

ik now seriously brb
big smile
Okay cyah in a bit Lau ;)
laugh
Get this... some people class Bamon as their OTP and people are complaining about Delena being people's OTP?! roflmao
hơn một năm qua lizzie_jo5 said…
yeah, she's trying te please everyone thogh. but how can she even suggest Bonnie and Damon as the endgame? i mean i know there are Bamon fans out there but i cannot seriously see them as endgame based on the books ( so far). casue why would Damon, all of sudden, go for bonnie when it's all about Elena in shadow soul?
hmmm
Lmao yeah I voted for them ;/ But the only thing that annoys me about them on fanpop is that people were cheating... by voting for a couple just to save another, isn't fair. There were couples that nearly got eliminated and no one hated them anyway!

i can see your point,K. i undestand it,everything`s okay. i actually feel the same, but..let`s face it. Serenate fans were doing exactly the same thing by voting for Ryan/Marissa who aren`t THAT bad after all..trust me![but i do admit they have lots of haters mostly because people don`t like Marissa, but that`s another story ;/..] well. people will never learn how to play fair, i guess.

Well I'm pretty sure DE will be out soon, they are a really popular couple which brings a lot of hate with it, just like Chair.

i need to agree,sadly..but did you see comments of x-missmckena-x [i have nothing to her,though] about Delena? it makes me..;/

Cumon these people voting for JD and Elliot obv never watched scrubs because they wer awesome! Can we not get rid of the couples who dont deserve to be in Fanpops top 20 TELEVISION Couples, DE yeah belong in the book world as amazing but not in the TV world!

It is the only couple here that has no actual storyline!! Not even had a kiss! The rest are either at epic potential or have had so much in ways of storyline that Damon and Elen are just well out of their league! I dont even like OTH couples but how did Leyton and Brucas go out before them!

ehh...
Anna-I saw that comment and made me really sad:(
hmmm
It makes me sad as well... it also makes me feel a bit stupid, like I'm not allowed to like DE :(
meh
But people get so pissed off when people pick DE as their favourite couple out of people's lists and then when people put that they are their OTP people are like "What seriously?!" It's like, we get you don't like them, but remember there are people that do and I don't see the problem in having them as your OTP. Also, Bamon and Stelena are some people's OTPs so...

Also, ages ago someone said watching Damon and Katherine kiss made them physically sick because of the age difference, yet this person is a Bamon fan and Kat is a year younger than Nina!

HYPOCRITE, MUCH? o_O
worried
some people consider Dair as their OTP,so..?

also. please,explain me something..how kisses make a couple if you know what i mean?! it doesn`t even make sense. some people were talking the same shit about Quick until we got a flashback in the finale episode..
hmmm
I don't know what you mean
same thing happened with Huddy...we had to wait 5 seasons for a 1st kiss but that never stopped us from shipping them
meh
i mean..a couple doesn`t need to kiss to be consider as your favourite pairing..at least IMO. for example, bamon fans didn`t get any kiss yet as well [and they probably won`t in a long time..and STILL everyone says 'they`re my favourite COUPLE']..so what`s the big deal with kissing anyway?
big smile
I'm convinced DE will kiss sometime in season two though... I want it to be in the last episode of the season though
big smile
same thing happened with Huddy...we had to wait 5 seasons for a 1st kiss but that never stopped us from shipping them

THAT`S WHAT I MEAN :)))
hơn một năm qua ShadowSouls said…
Another LJ letter was recieved last night, you can see the post here link

I really dont know what to think about this last book right now.
laugh
I'm convinced DE will kiss sometime in season two though... I want it to be in the last episode of the season though

i think it`s going to be a second half of s2. things will get wayyy more interesting then before..like it was in s1, right?! :)
Oh I get you now... yeah I agree. A couple don't have to kiss to be your favourite pairing. Kissing isn't actually that important when you think about it. It's what the couple goes through, the sexual tension, development, build up the eventual first kiss etc
smile
Oh I get you now... yeah I agree. A couple don't have to kiss to be your favourite pairing. Kissing isn't actually that important when you think about it. It's what the couple goes through, the sexual tension, development, build up the eventual first kiss etc

that`s right. well written. :)
the post was removed:(
hmmm
ShadowSouls, the link doesn`t work..where can I find it? in the DE topic or..?
big smile
I saw it. Go to vampirediaries.net and go the Delena thread and to page 2194 to see it.
kiss
thanks,Katie!
laugh
No problem... if Stelena are end game, I'm gonna cry rofl
meh
(And of course my publishers are insistant about Stefan and Elena getting together.)

wow..seems like some people have such a cheesy taste.
laugh
I know right, but that doesn't mean they will be end game, because if it was true, they would lose A LOT of buyers
^^^ Sadly I feel she is going too please her publishers and not her own heart about how it should end. It seemed when she first thought Sara was a Stelena fan she gave her hope in them, then when she learned she loved Delena, she gave her hope in them. Does she just want people to buy her book or is she giving real answers?
That's what I was thinking SS. Here is the reply she gave me:

Would it surprise you to know that the first four Vampire Diaries books were written and published long before Twilight came out? They were bestsellers in the early 1990s. That's why the characters in the first books have no cell phones, no laptops, no iPods. I only just began to add to the series recently, because I felt that there was more to tell about Elena, Stefan, and my favorite bad boy, Damon. When I wrote them and the Night World series (which includes the soulmate principle, quite similar to "imprinting" or whatever it is in Twilight) in the 1990s, I didn't expect them to be republished so many years later in every corner of the world!
I'm glad to know you like Damon and Elena together--but please realize that many other fans like Stefan and Elena or Damon and Bonnie. My readers like all sorts of combinations!
Please keep reading--and writing!
meh
honestly..i think her goal in all those e-mails is actually to please individual shippers..what makes me confused after all,because i don`t know what should i believe in right now.. if she makes SE endgame only for her publishers..it`s going to be such a FAIL.

GAAAH. looks like it might be a huge storm here in Cracow.. ;/

edit: HOLY COW..if the things get serious [i`m pretty sure it`s gonna be this way], i will go and turn off my laptop, i guess. o_O
crying
She mentioned possibly changing the ending. So shes on the fence..write from her heart or write for her publishers. Which will win out?
To be honest, if SE was end game and SHE herself, wanted that I wouldn't like it but I would respect it... the other option would just make me lose respect for her and be extremly pissed at the writers don't know DE is more popular anyway.

Are you okay Anna?
tongue
She mentioned possibly changing the ending. So shes on the fence..write from her heart or write for her publishers. Which will win out?

write from her heart or write for her publishers FOR SUREEE. there is no another way, you guys. does she really want to loose respect?

To be honest, if SE was end game and SHE herself, wanted that I wouldn't like it but I would respect it...

WELL SAID. totally agree.

Are you okay Anna?

yeah..right now :P it`s the calm before the storm like they say,lol..
kiss
okay. it`s already started. i need to go. TTYL byeee<3