Damon & Elena damon & elena những người hâm mộ diễn đàn chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 14056

hơn một năm qua katie15 said…
laugh
AHA..and i guess bamon fans had something to do with it? :F

Sort of yes. But it was partly down to the fact that the mods were asses.
hơn một năm qua DeanandDamon said…
I know we never went through w/ our evil plan to get back on the cw site and wreck it! lol! hey thanks mia! it seems to me that the whole site is dead. even the bamon thread. i think the mods and the bamon, stelena fans secretly miss us. they are so bored over there!
hơn một năm qua mariafan said…
i'm Maria btw.. nice to meet u :)
big smile
such a shame we didn`t get any DE kiss-convo in the promo. ;P

We will get it eventually, don't worry.;D

Just think, we will get out DE first kiss in the second half of the season.XD
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
its really hard work for Nina playing 2 different characters and now she'll show her potential...
rofl katie! the mods were monsters! they were so out to get us! when they deleted our thread and we made a new one, it took no time until we had 3,000 posts again. so the mods coudnt have that so they told us we were off topic wen we were discussing VAMPIRE DIARIES! i mean wth was that all about! then they deleted that thread and it was over. goodbye cw forever!
hơn một năm qua Nibylandija said…
laugh
Hello,Maria!
big smile
did you know D/E is on the 21th place. if they top MerDer they will enter in top 20:)) but we need +200 fans
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmmm
its really hard work for Nina playing 2 different characters and now she'll show her potential...

I think Nina is a great actress. She is so underrated.://
laugh
did you know D/E is on the 21th place. if the top MerDer they will enter in top 20:)) but we need +200 fans

Yeah I saw that, and I think we can definately do it. I mean, look how many fans we have now when we have only had one season!
big smile
DE are #11 tv couple on Fanpop atm!xD
hơn một năm qua RealMeansDelena said…
Hey Maria, nice to meet you too =]

I agree though, Nina Dobrev, is definately underrated.... She plays Katherine and Elena so differently..I despise Katherine .. esp after the trailer but I love Elena's character! lol

It'll be so confusing trying to keep up with when Nina's being Elena/Katherine!
big smile
yeah Katie it can be deffo done...

I used to like so much MerDer but they became so boring lately
wink
Yeah I saw that, and I think we can definately do it. I mean, look how many fans we have now when we have only had one season!

yuuup! when DE finally happen,we`ll get tons of new shippers,i`m pretty sure!;) and you know what? we might even make it to #1 and beat CB someday.
oh my gosh we have to beat whiny meredith and mcugly!!!!
I hope we beat CB.

Btw, some SE fans actually think it's more 55/45 to DE being the majority. Are they joking?! It has and always will be AT LEAST 60/40.
70/30! lol!
Some SE fans said they couldn't sympathize with Damon because of Katherine because he "boasted" about his kiss with "Elena" to Stefan and betrayed his brother again.!
big smile
Haha...Damon was being Damon..of-course he was going to gloat!
angry
What annoys me is that people actually think Stefan hasn't betrayed Damon?! WTH?!
kiss
I need to go..TTYL!<3
kiss
Mia, please can you become a fan of me? XD

Bye Anna.XD
stefan fans are always going to find a fault in damon. even if he apologized on his knees with tears in his eyes to stefan (which id hate by the way)- they'd still find an excuse to put down damon. i think damon is allowed to joke as much as he wants since every single person he loves for some unexplainable reason loves stefan more. (well elena will be the first to choose damon...SHE BETTER BE)!
see ya anna! btw im trying to type a paper and talk about vd at the same time. so basically im getting nothing done lol!
hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
Hey girls!
Bye Anna =]

Katie, yeah I'll start becoming fans of people now! :p..this is fun! There are shows on here, that I've forgotten about! lol
IMO in an unbiased opinion, DE is the only ending I would feel is real.
Yeah fanpop is really cool and so addicting :p
It's funny how some things cud be so obvious to me and other ppl just dont see things the same way. I mean to me, all roads lead to a DE ending. are ppl just in denial? and yeah katie im also being totally unbiased lol!
hey julia! how r u?
I hope we beat CB.

No comment:))
hey julia!
smile
So, sorry I didn't answer you Katie. I was having dinner.

But yes, I've read the books.

Hey Maria and Sara!
DE will be endgame.. i've got this feeling!! it just can't be different..!
Sara, that's what I mean. I know I ship Delena, but the only reasons anyone can ever come up with for Bamon is "vitch hasn't been done for" "they're hot together" "both supernatural" "bonnie would be able to stand up to him"

And SE "soulmates" "epic"...

Whereas they're are so many reasons why DE should be together and not just because they look hot together.
I know lj smith really well...well not personally but ive been reading her books for years so i get where she is going. DE is so happening! i just dont get how she cud make another trilogy after midnight.
Now Katherine is officially in season 2...I really wonder what this means for Delena!! I know it'll sound silly, but I don't want Elena to go to Damon, simply because Stefan drove her away by choosing Katherine.
I'd rather watch it take time until Damon TRULY deserves Elena!
Exactly DD! Same goes for the show...
big smile
Agree Katie. Katherine chose Stefan so Elena has to choose Damon!
big smile
I agree Mia.XD But I still hope they have their first kiss sometime in the second half of the season and then a sex scene in the third season...

Btw, you like Puck/Rachel! Me too.! XD
big smile
Let's play a love game, play a love game
Do you want love, or you want fame
Are you in the game?
through the love game
:))))
Katherine chose Stefan so Elena has to choose Damon!

Exactly! Why should perfect Stefan get the girl in the end?
You are so right Katie! Bamon is just make believe so u cud just throw that idea away. its stelena that might be a threat cause well..they have been a couple throughout all the books but that is why lj smith kept writing. that wasnt the ending that satisfied her. it wasnt the oouple meant to be. and besides i read the nightworld where it talks all about soul mates and delena are showing all the signs. just b/c a couple call themselves soul mates doesnt make them soul mates. a lot of times the soul mates were ppl who didnt want to be b/c it was scary and dangerous but they had no choice and cudnt keep apart. elena tries not to love damon but she cant keep him off her mind. stefan on the other hand, she has trouble remembering. oooh how romantic!
Agree Katie, whatever happens they need a sex scene by season 3! lol! ..
Yes, I love Puck and Rachel, they're cute together but its obvious the it'll be Rachel and Finn ..which I'm good with...I want Puck to end up with someone though..I don't like Quinn much! haha
surprise
I hope that katherine being there just helps elena see the worst in stefan and she gets turned off. but stefan does not get katherine at the end. he gets no one but a cactus! that is final! i want katherine to be only using him again and not truly being in love with him.
laugh
I agree DD! Why would LJ Smith keep writing more books to have SE be end game when she could have left it at the original trilogy? Something smells like DE end game.
I still don't get what everyone see's in Stefan.
Damon is the better, hotter, superior choice.
Arwell, I still think Katherine is upto something else too, she could've come for Stefan many times before...why'd she choose now?
smile
Well, I love Finn and Rachel since the first episode and I'm cool with Puck and Quinn...
big smile
Mia, I love Puckleberry AND Quick lol. It's weird because I prefer Puckleberry although I don't really like Rachel that much yet I love Quinn!

DD, it's pretty obvious that SE will stay together till the show eventually ends. I'm okay with that if we keep getting this epic development and that DE aren't rushed..oh and if we get DE end game!
laugh
Damon is the better, hotter, superior choice.

Lmao you're copying Damon's line!