Right I wrote this in the pick "Who do bạn think Damon will be with after the Donnie spoilers?" hoặc something along those lines...and I thought bạn should see it.
This is most of the reasons why I am kinda TOO optimistic about Delena being end game in the BOOKS
1) If Stefan and Elena is end game, it is copying Twilight. Yes I know LJ Smith started her series BEFORE Meyer, but she didn't finish it until AFTER Meyer.
2) If they aren't then all their development was for nothing.
3) In Shadow Souls Damon and Bonnie didn't have hardly any scenes together and when they did, nothing was mentioned romanticly between them. If they were going to be end game, wouldn't they have been mentioned thêm in the SS?!
4) Bonnie fancies all the guys. Damon, Stefan AND Matt.
5) Those spoilers are fake and REMEMBER the last book is about who ELENA will choose - Stefan hoặc Damon? Not BONNIE! Even on đàn bà gan dạ, amazon and other sách sites, not to mention LJ Smith interviews, ALL say it is about who Elena will choose. I really doubt LJ would make two tình yêu triangles in the last book with one of the same people in each tình yêu tam giác - that's a bit stupid, right?
6) It's called đọc between the lines. If bạn can do that, then bạn would KNOW Delena is end game.
7) Damon and Elena were obviously in tình yêu in SS, and neither thought about Stefan and Bonnie while they were kissing etc, did they?!
8) What about the motel scene?! We still don't know what happened, and if it wasn't so bad that it could affect her relationship with Stefan, then why didn't she tell him?! Obviously Damon and Elena confessed their feelings for each other hoặc something along those lines.
9) If Elena had already chosen Stefan, then why is the last book about who she will choose?!