Damon & Bonnie Phantom Sneak Peak As Requested (Beware: It's Eye-Roll Worthy)

ApplePie88 posted on May 09, 2011 at 08:23PM
Some of my fellow Bamonators have asked me to post the Phantom sneak peak which appeared at the end of Stefan's Diaries. So here it is. I caution you, fellow Bamonators, you will roll your eyes a few times while reading this:

Elena Gilbert stepped onto a smooth expanse of grass, the spongy blades collapsing beneath her feet. Clusters of scarlet roses and violet delphiniums pushed up from the ground while a giant canopy hung above her, twinkling with glowing lanterns. On the terrace in front of her stood two curving white marble fountains that shot sprays of water high into the air. Everything was beautiful, and elegant and somehow familiar. (OK, this seems all nice and fluffy...)

This is Bloddeuwedd's palace, a voice in her head said. But when she had been here last, the field had been crowded with laughing, dancing partygoers. They were gone now, though signs of their presence remained: empty glasses littering the tables set around the edges of the lawn, a silken shawl tossed over a chair, a lone high-heeled show perched on the edge of the fountain. Something else was odd, too. Before, the scene had been lit by the hellish red light that illuminated everything in the Dark Dimension, turning blues to purples, whites to pinks, and pinks to the velvety colour of blood. Now a clear white light shone over everything, and a full white moon sailed calmly overhead. (Again, nice and fluffy..)

A whisper of movement came from behind her, and Elena realized with a start that she wasn't alone after all. A dark figure was suddenly there approaching her. (Oh boy, here we go....)

Damon. (Oh wow, BIG shocker...)

Of course it was Damon, Elena thought with a smile. If anyone was going to appear unexpectedly before her, here, at what felt like the end of the world―or at least the hour after a good party had ended―it would be Damon. God, he was so beautiful. Black on black: soft black hair, eyes black as midnight, black jeans, and a smooth leather jacket. (OK, Elena, we get it, he's drop dead hot. Next? Geez.)

As their eyes met, she was so glad to see him that she could hardly breathe. She threw herself into his embrace, clasping him around the neck. She felt the lithe, hard muscles in his arms and chest as he held her tight. (BIG yawn.)

"Damon", she said, her voice trembling for some reason. Her body was trembling, too and Damon stroked her arms and shoulders, calming her. (Um, who do you think you're talking to, bitch? Stefan? Bitch, get your head out of the clouds and back to reality. Literally.)

"What is it, princess? Don't tell me you're afraid." He smirked lazily at her, but his hands were strong and steady. (PRINCESS??? Seriously, Damon? Princess is the best you could do? That is so just, wrong..)

"I am afraid," She answered. (LMAO.)

"But what are you afraid of?" (-Rolls eyes hardcore-)

That left her puzzled for a moment. Then, slowly, putting her cheek against his, she said, "I'm afraid that this is just a dream." (OMG, I swear Elena must think that Damon is STEFAN. Bitch is seriously bi-polar and confused as hell.)

"I'll tell you a secret," he said into her ear. "You and I are the only real things here. It's everything else that's the dream." [Rolling my eyes right now.)

"Just you and I?" Elena echoed, an uneasy thought nagging at her, as though she was forgetting something―or someone. A fleck of ash landed on her dress, and she absently brushed it away. (More eye-rolling...)

"It's just the two of us, Elena," Damon said sharply. "You're mine. I'm yours. We've loved each other, since the beginning of time." [OMG, SERIOUS eye-rolling here. Seriously, Damon? Obsession much? UGH.]

Of course. That must be why she was trembling―it was joy. He was hers. She was his. They belonged together. (Ummm, ewww?)

She whispered one word, "Yes." (Pffft, whatevs.)

Then he kissed her. (HUGE, EPIC EYE-ROLL INSERTED HERE)

His lips were soft as silk, and when the kiss deepened, she tilted her head back, exposing her throat, anticipating the double wasp-sting he'd delivered so many times. (Oh, how romantic....NOT.)

When it didn't come, she opened her eyes questioningly. The moon was bright as ever, and the scent of roses hung heavy in the air. But Damon's chiseled features were pale under his dark hair, and more ash had landed on the shoulders of his jacket. All at once, the little doubts that had been niggling at her came into clear focus. (Again, Elena brings up Damon's looks. She just HAS to bring up Damon's physical appearance. Bitch, can't you let it go for once? Damn. FOH)

Oh, no. Oh, no.

"Damon," she gasped, looking into his eyes despairingly as tears filled her own. "You can't be here, Damon. You're....dead." (Um, duh?)

"For more than five hundred years, princess." Damon flashed his blinding smile at her. "I don't know why it's such a shock to you." (OMG, Damon! I'm beyond shocked! I'm flabbergasted! -Sarcasm-)

More ash was falling around them, like a fine gray rain. Like the ash Damon's body was buried beneath, worlds and dimensions away. (Mmm-hmm...)

"Damon, you're...dead now. Not undead, but....gone." (Yeah, I think we all knew that honey.)

"No, Elena―" (Oh God, what now Damon. Just stop trying to win the bitch over already. You got someone else who loves you for who YOU are completely. And her name starts with a B. Geez, open your eyes, Pretty Boy.)

"Yes. Yes! I held you as you died...." Elena was sobbing helplessly. She couldn't feel Damon's arms at all now. He was disappearing into shimmering light. (Oh God, as if selfish/self-absorbed Elena wasn't bad enough, I have to endure Elena whining and crying? UGH. Someone just shoot me in the face...)

"Listen to me, Elena―" She was holding moonlight. Anguish caught at her heart. (As Show Stefan said it, "Shut up, Damon.")

"All you need to do is call for me," Damon's voice said. "All you need...." (Yeah, call you to her bed...I mean after all, Elena's vagina is stuffed with gold and jewels, isn't it, Damon?)

His voice faded into the sound of the wind rustling through the trees. Elena's eyes snapped open. The room was full of sunlight, and a huge crow was perched on the sill of her open window. A cloud must have gone over the sun; for a moment, the world was dim. The crow tilted it's head to one side and gave another croak, watching her with bright eyes. A cold chill ran down her spine. "Damon?" she whispered. But the crow just spread it's wings and flew away. (ZzzzZzzzzzz, wake me up when there's some Bamon interaction, thanks.)

THE END.

last edited on May 09, 2011 at 11:21PM

Damon & Bonnie 60 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

hơn một năm qua cizzi-B said…
You know I was gonna do a dream sequene between bonnie and damon in my book fanfic,but now it will feel like copying,anyway I thought she belonged with stefan?slightly confused...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ItalianAngel89 said…
zzz
Eye-roll worthy, vomit-inducing, head desk, facepalm, Zzzzzz, and everything that applies.

Of course. That must be why she was trembling―it was joy. He was hers. She was his. They belonged together.

Wut? It has always been her and Stefan belong together, now its her and Damon? This bitch cant even make up her mind. I guess it is safe to say that Delena is endgame? We all knew this so whatever. *shrug* I ain't even mad.
hơn một năm qua SalvatoreBroFTW said…
*facepalm* :|
hơn một năm qua LilRihanna said…
angry
what!!! i thought there wasn't going to be no delena in phantom
hơn một năm qua Maximumridefan said…
Well....it did give me a good laugh LOL.

Don't despair quite yet guys. Remember, Phantom is a mixture of L.J's writing and the Ghost writer's. For all we know, this sneak peek was out before L.J was "fired" and this scene might not even exist in the final version of the book.
hơn một năm qua veronicaaa said…
worried
aasshhh
ahora si que me alegro de que despidieran a l.j tal vez sin ella no habrá tanto delena ni estas estupideces
la bruja es bonnie no ella ¿por que habla con damon en sueños? esa es la habilidad de bonnie

LilRihanna yo también pensé que no habría mas delena
no pude leerlo siquiera se me revuelve el estomago solo le di un ligero vistazo y leí sus comentarios

gracias por esto ApplePie88 no tienes culpa de que me doliera la cabeza de pena
hơn một năm qua ApplePie88 said…
I'm just beyond pissed off. L.J. Smith doesn't know what the hell she is doing. SHE IS THE ONE WHO WROTE STEFAN/ELENA AS SOUL MATES/TWIN FLAMES, HER WRITING SAID SO! L.J. Smith, THE AUTHOR OF THESE BOOKS, compared Stefan/Elena to Romeo/Juliet and Samson/Delilah, two epic love couples who were Soul Mates/Twin Flames IN HER OWN WRITING. And now she wants to run around and write this kind of shit??? I'm not buying this and I hate the constant pandering and flip flopping on her part. She is the biggest flip flopper ever and I'm actually glad that she was fired. She's just trying to cater to one fanbase of this series and she's destroying her characters, story, plot and relationships/couples/dynamics while she's at it. I'm beyond annoyed that this was where she was really thinking of heading with her story.
rainy
mi posible consuelo es que esto sea parte del por que despidieron a l.j que lo que estoy viendo sea una escena eliminada por el escritor fantasma por que esto es completamente delena ¿por que los escritores quieren esto? no despidieron a l.j para eliminar estas estupideces

pero l.j dijo que lo mas posible es que no eliminarían los sueños de elena con damon
@Veronicaaa: Francamente no sé que pensar en todo esto, Chica. Pensé esto L.J. Smith seriamente había planeado mucho para la unión Bamon y que ella creyó en la unión Bamon desde el principio. Si ella no fuera a desarrollar Bamon, entonces por qué ella hasta se molesta en poner en práctica la unión entre Damon y Bonnie en primer lugar. ¿Por qué escribió hasta ella Fuera de Horario? Si fuera todo sobre Delena, entonces por qué L.J. ¿Smith hasta tiene algún momento Bamon antes de que la base de abanico Bamon hasta comenzara a ponerse más grande? No me tiene sentido en absoluto. Sólo totalmente me disgusta lo que ella ha hecho a Stefan/Elena y también, a Damon/Bonnie, así como a todos los carácteres individuales en la historia, sobre todo Damon y Bonnie. Es horrible sólo.
hơn một năm qua silvina19 said…
hmmm
LOL i love the side notes!! made the lecture more funny despite all that sh$#... i scoff until no end! they are so wrong!!! yet elena remember in the back of her mind stefan so is something, i guess...

but that this was writen before LJS was fired doesnt impruve the situation for me... i mean was her wish! damn it! she was the one who wrote this!! i feel so empty now... maybe there is a Delena endgame after all and LJS was fooling us again; i dont trust that woman anymore... i will always be greatful for all those Bamon moment, but she lost my trust in her word...

im not sure what to think about this... but thanks Noelle for post it...
Silvana: To be quite honest, I think she was seriously trying to impress the Delena fan base. Because BEFORE the TV show came out, the vast majority of TVD novel readers were Stelena/Bamon shippers. I know this because a lot of my friends were also reading the books back during the time when I first read them and they all supported S/E and D/B. But now that the CW show has come out and with Ian Somerhalder being Damon on the show, and how over-rated Ian is to begin with in regards to the TVD public, she seems to feel forced into making such a deep connection with Elena. It's so stupid. She made the biggest mistake of trying to make her books like the show and because of it, she simply destroyed her story. The original trilogy was amazing and she absolutely destroyed her TVD legacy with the Return trilogy. Completely and utterly destroyed it. And that's really disappointing IMO.
silvina19
tienes razon yo siempre le estaré agradecida por los momentos bamon que nos dio como después de horas,las historias cortas y esos momentos en nightfall como nuestra amada escena de la bañera y las de midnight

como dice ApplePie88 no tiene sentido ¿por que crear una nueva pareja sabiendo que habrá opositores tratando de que damon solo vea a elena? tal vez la presión de los fans delena la iso darles mas y mas hasta que arruino los personajes por que antes de que ella fuera presionada por los fans de la serie que querían delena al menos en los libros
yo no odiaba a elena ni detestaba los momentos delena creo que los queria antes de reunion oscura donde me volví bamon y fan e bonnie

ApplePie88 100% de acuerdo
si no existiera la series la gran mayoria de los fans serian de elena y stefan y seguro que damon y bonnie robarían corazones
todo seria bamon y stelena

pero como en la serie los fans están obsesionados con damon presionaron a l.j para sus momentos delena
cualquien persona que no vea la serie sabria que lo mejor es damon con bonnie y stefan con elena lo demás no tiene sentido
@Veronicaaa: Yo simplemente no puedo entender o entender ninguno de este. No entiendo L.J. Smith y sus verdaderas intenciones en cuanto a su propia serie. Está realmente triste que tengo más admiración para otros autores como Stephanie Meyer que escribió el Crepúsculo y J.K. Rowling quién escribió a Harry Potter. Al menos con aquellos dos escritores, ellos nunca tiran se arrojó o trató de impresionar constantemente o satisfacer cualquier base de abanico específica. Ellos tenían a sus parejas y ellos se pegaron con ellos. Era tan obvio que SM iba a hacer la fase final Edward/Bella aunque hubiera un triángulo Edward/Bella/Jacob. Y J.K. Rowling dejó claro que Ron/Hermione eran Compañeros Espirituales Perfectos. Ellos ambos nunca realmente se sintieron forzados o sofocados en la escritura para cualquier base de abanico particular porque cuando un escritor normal debería hacer, ellos ambos escribieron de sus corazones. Fuertemente creo que todo esto L.J. Smith escribió en la trilogía original era de su corazón, como con sus cuentos como Damon y Bonnie: Fuera de Horario. Aquel cuento sobre Damon/Bonnie era el más definitivamente de su corazón. Yo siempre podría decir a esto L.J. Smith tenía un punto débil indefinido de Bamon, de ahí por qué no puedo entender por qué de repente, Delena cuando una unión es intrínsecamente importante para ella en cuanto a por qué ella tuvo que hacer su unión tanto más profunda entonces lo que nunca se suponía para ser. No sé, sólo no entiendo L.J. Smith y su dirección en cuanto a esta serie de novelas TVD. Soy casi feliz que ella es encendida y no los escribirá más, tan mal como suena.
hơn một năm qua silvina19 said…
hmmm
well i understand what you are saying, she felt pushed too hard towards delena from the new show fans... it could be true, i mean she wrote another book to bring back elena to life after the fans complains.. so it could be that she would feel the need to make more "meaningful" delena for them... but i still dont get why the publishers fire her for that... it could be because her writing lost quality.. but for a paring? hmmm i dont buy it..
also the delena fans make more outburst and are more people than us (DB/SE) so why dont do the end that the mayority wants?? i know what i said about the quality but if isn't a quality issue, it's about the money and more money it would be with delena endgame as they outnumber us... after all this are buisness for Aloy & Harper (or whoever that fired her, is called)
hơn một năm qua elenavill said…
It was because you have written shit like this that you were fired, Lj.Smith!

I just hope she has been honest in your e-mail, saying it was fired because the publisher wanted a book solely Stelena! ;X
hơn một năm qua alwaysdelena said…
Delena is epic!!!!! Damon loves Elena he will never romantically love Bonnie even if the ghost writer gives Bamon it really doesnt count for anything this is LJ story. LJ as well as majority of book fans fell in love with Delena because she wrote them so well and their love for eachother is a journey not thrown in love from the beginning. I know its hard for you all to accept that because you want Bamon to happen but the truth is Damon is too deeply in love with Elena she is the only one for him,since the day they met its more than a physical attraction & you all know it but you choose to ignore it because you believe so much in Bamon which is fine but get over it. What Elena means to Damon in books & show there is no other for him.
hơn một năm qua uluai said…
oh! ... this scenes is one of the reasons that i dont like delena, i dont see anything! damon is not the same damon that i love when he is around elena :( bamon is different for me, is funny, sweet, natural, their interactions made me smile! damon is always the same with Bonnie but sweet!
alwaysdelena: This is the BAMON spot. Please get off and stay off or you will be reported.
Silvana19: Honestly, when it comes to the publishers of TVD, I think it's more about the quality of the writing and the depth and realness of the writing. I think the publishers don't necessarily care about who is the majority in terms of the shipper fandom within the TVD fan base. They care simply about the quality of the writing. And I guess the publishers were not getting such a thing from L.J. Smith. Because if the publishers for TVD were, she wouldn't have been "fired". Obviously, she was doing something significantly wrong in regards to her writing and it is highly evident in regards to her Return trilogy. I mean, have you read Shadow Souls? The quality of the writing was just bad (aside from the little Stelena moments, but then again, I am biased because I'm a die-hard Stelena shipper). Honestly, the only moments that felt "real" to me, were the Stelena moments. Everything else felt so out of place. Shadow Souls look like a badly written Delena fanfic and I am certain that Shadow Souls had to go through serious repetitive editing in order for it to even come out half decent (and it still was crappy anyways). So, I think the publishers strongly believe that Stelena being endgame along side Bamon being endgame would be much better for the story in terms of progression and character growth. Because I think L.J. Smith was honestly planning to prolong this stupid triangle forever and probably would have never wrapped it up, mostly due to the pressure of the Delena fans. If anyone is trying to prolong this love triangle in the book series, it is the Delena fans. The S/E and D/B fans want the triangle to end and so do the publishers of this series. Because honestly, the Delena connection/storyline and also the love triangle, stifles both the quality of the writing and also, stifles the growth of the relationships and characters within the series. Because of the Delena connection, I feel like Elena, Damon and even Bonnie, even Stefan endured absolutely no spiritual and personal growth. And it confuses me because L.J. Smith has always been about character growth in her novel series. L.J. Smith screwed up her own series and it's such a pity and a shame.
AlwaysDelena: Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off this spot. Or I will report you.
hơn một năm qua elenavill said…
heart
@alwaysdelena Finished? I can go back to ignoring you now? =P
Ugh, I can't stand all these stupid Delena trolls coming on here and trying to cause trouble. Can't they see that they don't BELONG HERE. My God, they are such a nuisance. Go back to your spot and stay there. And stop spying on this spot while you're at it. So annoying.
Lj smith said that she had a square and not a triangle
^ Really? When did she say that?
^^ I remember her saying that too....

*Rushes off to see if I can find it on her website*
@AlwaysDelena: Cool story, troll. -rolls eyes- Now get the fuck off our spot and take the door to the left back to your Delena spot. Thank you and good night.
hmmm
Wow, I can't recall or remember when she said such a thing. I thought it has always been about the dull and tedious triangle (E/S/D). Well, if that's true, bring on the square!
Wait i will show you, she said to a friend in one email and she also said something that every fanbase should stay with thwir own truth
Hmm, a square? Like D/B/E/S?
meh
^ OK, now I'm really curious. LOL

ItalianAngel89: Yeah, I think that's what she meant, but I can't remember her saying it. Hmmm.
Ngl but some parts in Midnight felt like a Delena/Stefonnie square to me.
^ LMAO. Stefonnie??? I didn't get that at all when I read Midnight. I got a Delena/Bamon battle from Midnight most definitely.
^ LOL. Idk. Thats what they call Bonnie/Stefan...
i dont know if you remember when we shared all LJ smith emails about midnight? well when thats happened some delena fans were using the emails that LJ smith sent to me and my best friend to attack her, i felt really bad, and i sent to her an email to apologize she answered.
With each fan, I have only told the truth, but of course have not rubbed her nose in the other truth, which is that Damon is just . . . well. If he were a girl he’d at least be called a tease. It all comes from him discovering that there are emotions other than hatred and jealousy and possessiveness. He has discovered that with both Elena and Bonnie. With Elena he felt only passion first, and was willing to frighten and threaten her into submitting to him (I wonder if anyone remembers that)? With Bonnie, he is guilty of underestimating her at first, and only in Midnight does he realize that this protectiveness must mean something more.
^ Interesting. I'm not sure what to make of that email from L.J. Smith...
now it doesnt means anything, she wont write the books.. but why she said that damon´s feelings for bonnie are more than protective feelings? why she wrote it?
she said she has a quandary, it means for me she never said she wantd a delena ending, she doesnt know what to do!
hmmm
@Uluai: This is exactly what I think to be quite honest. I just think that when it comes right down to it, L.J. Smith had absolutely no clue what she wanted in terms of her pairings in this series. The only pairing that I feel has an ultimate stamp though or the pairing that is extremely likely to be endgame is Stefan/Elena.
me too, in her website she talked about how much she wanted to write about damon and his story with Bonnie and Elena, why Bonnie´s name is always around Damon?
"I had no idea then that the books would be taken away from me, and I fully intended to bring Damon back to complete his adventures with Bonnie and Elena in future books"

"Don't worry! Damon isn't dead. He was close to death, but he he is already coming back to life, able to smell the locks of hair and the tears of Bonnie and Elena, able to clench his fist, and able to remember who he is."
^ Those are quotes from L.J. Smith? She said that?
Yes she said it, i promise, you can read it in her web site
It's true Apple. She said that in response to a fan on her guestbook...
I believe she doesnt know the end but i also believe she wanted to develop damon and bonnie story too
o si estoy muy pendiente de su libro de visitas y esta respondiendo ya si eres de los primeros en preguntar algo te responde y ella a dicho muchas cosas que me confunden

le he preguntado acerca de bamon pero ese tipo de cosas son las que decide ignorar al igual que las preguntas delena
nunca aclara nada acerca de los sentimientos de damon en midnight cuando murio
hơn một năm qua iLauren said…
Dear lord that was awful and I'm not just talking about the forced Delena moments, the entire scene reads like something written by *gags* Stephenie Meyer.
hơn một năm qua DamonsLilBird said…
zzz
You know its this shit right here that made meh come back out as a writer now Im bloody writing my Immortal sagas on Inkpop for a chance to get voted up, for bloody harper teen's editors can read and sign meh. L.J. you were boring in S.S. and you're boring in Midnight aswell but now you've just tooken to much air and time. Plz dismiss your self from my sight aswell as the bloody damn Trolls.
What I don't get is why L.J. Smith would say that the immediate dynamics in the new books will be more to the Stelena and Bamon fans liking? I'm still trying to figure that one out and who it is in any way plausible if L.J. Smith is still bringing up the likes of Damon's adventures with BOTH Elena and Bonnie. I think it's time to start ending the Delena train wreck in these books. The Delena storyline in the novels did nothing but destroy the whole plot as well as all the characters in the story. It's just absolutely terrible.