Damon & Bonnie Spoiler

KazceyLov posted on May 05, 2011 at 04:05AM
OMG, JUST FOUND THESE ON TWOP AND FANPOP:

-The main plotlines are for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the finale. Stefan has to deal with a whole concept of loosing his brother forever - something he refused to allow way back in the beginning of their vampire lives. And now it’s real again. Stefan is ready to cross to the ends of earth and do anything to save him, but there's no cure. So what will Stefan do, how far will he go to save his brother. They might fight from time to time, but they can't live without each other.
- Damon is suffering very badly from the were-bite. Due to various similarities and other circumstances, he remembers a lot of things from his past with Katherine and seeks Elena's forgiveness before the end of his life. But that’s not just for viewers. Elena will also get an insight into both brothers she did not have before as well as some bits of Damon's flashbacks might change her opinion of both of them.
-Elena is quite “anxious” and “unstable” thanks to the events in the Ritual. And now, even though the threat for now is gone, all those things still linger and have consequences. There are terrible developments in town taking place, then there’s Damon’s situation and other things. And then someone dies in front of her eyes…let’s just say it all goes into an interesting direction. A lot of people will be in love with N. Dobrev after this ep airs.
-Never the less, there are also side-plot points dealing with other characters dealing with the aftermath (like Bonnie and Jeremy, or Caroline), as well as the overarching plotline of a huge event in mystic falls taking place, that connects all those plots and leads it all into quite a bloodbath. And we all know huge events never end well
-While 2x21 is certainly a river of tears, 2x22 is not too far behind. Except that 2x22 is far more shocking in to where the show is being led for next season.
- There’s a lot of stuff that has to do with Klaus and Stefan. Klaus taking interest in people is never a good thing.

-In response to E! spoilers about expected/unexpected between Damon and Elena: Delena won’t “happen”. It just means that there will be two important scenes between them. One scene people could already suspect and guess by now. Other scene is IMPOSSIBLE to suspect, because its HEAVILY dependent on the events in the finale. Its not something one could guess without knowing the entire context of the finale plotlines :)
-We'll see Caroline's dad next season
-Carol is involved in the finale, just as Liz is.

What to expect in 2x21:
- Dark things.
- Changes.
- Deaths, tragic ones.
- Meaningless heroic sacrifice.
- A Victory and The Defeat.
- A funeral.

What to expect in 2x22:
- Dark tone and fake happiness
- Bromance.
- A bonding.
- A mistake.
- Someone's death right in front of elena.
- A bloodbath.
- set-wrecking actions from characters you would not expect it.
- A small but intense and game-changing cliffhanger that hints of just how dark and different the season 3 will be.

Damon & Bonnie 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SalvatoreBroFTW said…
ok ... im like HEAVILY confused :S :S :S

well i'll just have to wait and see.
hơn một năm qua veronicaaa said…
muy buen adelanto solo espero que haya bamon y bonnie este bien ya casi no sale :(
hơn một năm qua skysamuelle said…
this made me curious enough to watch tonight's episode online, if only to see whether the spoilage is accurate.

I have a feeling Liz is dying... and that Stefan or Jeremy is the one who 'dies' in front of Elena.

I'm worried but intrigued. Next season is going dark... and i forsse we either will have VampElena or DarkStefan rolling on
hơn một năm qua silvina19 said…
hmmm
im agree with you antonella but i cant watch it tonight live online... so i will download when i came from the meeting...
im curious but still very skeptical with all this spoiler though... well tonight i will see...
hơn một năm qua CrazedBamonFan said…
Is it sad that I don't even care anymore? lol The season just needs to end already. It's bored me to tears.
hơn một năm qua DamonsLilBird said…
hmmm
Damn wont be able to see it not that I bloody really care now TVD has been a step back on their storylines but will try and catch it, if we pick up stations. Im more intrested in Bonnie and if Jeremy will die (I hope so and keep in meh mates this has nothing to do with Beer-me). Ive never liked him from season one until Anna brought sum coloring in him now he's self reckless and crap. Hope Stef does go all darkside even if he gets pushed away from elena.
hơn một năm qua ApplePie88 said…
I don't like the idea of Stefan going dark side. They're going to ruin his character.
hơn một năm qua uluai said…
I agree, they want to make delena without ruining elena's character, they want to ruin Stefan :(
hơn một năm qua ApplePie88 said…
I just don't know if I can watch a show where the writers are attempting assassination on both Damon and Stefan's characters. I'm beginning to quickly lose interest in this show and I can honestly say that I hate the direction the show is going in. I feel like they are trying to make Stefan/Elena's relationship as if it is all a set-up and not real and I can't deal with that. If the show destroys Stelena, I will stop watching the show.
hơn một năm qua jazzywazzy08 said…
tongue
I'm losing interest in the show as well. None of this sounds appealing. I just want the season to be over so I know if I should watch next season.
hơn một năm qua foreverbamonfan said…
angry
this is going to make me angry
hơn một năm qua jazzywazzy08 said…
meh
I don't know if I care enough to get angry anymore.
hơn một năm qua AngelGirl1992 said…
angry
Of course we are gonna see carolines father first then Bonnie's. Typical... Fuck you wwriters
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua skysamuelle said…
it seems like spoilage for 2.21 was accurate... we shall to see for 2.22...
hơn một năm qua Last_kiss_Bamon said…
There's not so many people who may die and from the promo Bonnie is crying so I think It could be Jeremy ... It's sad because I can't see any Bamon scene coming...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DamonsLilBird said…
hmmm
Well I think dark Stefan isnt a bad thing nor means the writers are flippin trying to ruined him but hey that could be my bloody ding bogged self. LOl but Im not sooo WOW anymore over TVD their losing meh and that's not good.