Đội điều tra hiện trường Đội điều tra hiện trường Club New Look Suggestions [CLOSED]

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 21, 2017 at 12:50AM
I recently posted a link asking if people in the club would like a new look for the club. Since the answer was majority yes I have started this forum for people to submit new artwork they would like. This includes backgrounds. Some people like them, some don't. I personally do so I've decided to include them.

Here are just some small rules for the artwork:
~Icons should be SQUARE. I find that 150x150 works best and gives a better resolution but of course any size works as long as they are square.
~Banners MUST be 800x100 or a larger equivalent. Anything smaller will be pixely and anything larger has the potential to cut off your work.
~Backgrounds should be high definition wallpaper size. As beautiful as link, it would not work for the club as it's too small. link would work much better.

Obviously there are a TON of characters over 15 seasons of the show and not all can be in the banner. Be conscientious of not only your favorites, but fan favorites. I will keep this forum open for about a week! If you want to submit artwork and need more time, please let me know and I will certainly extend the deadline. Happy graphic making!
 I recently đã đăng a [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/csi/picks/results/1623272/would-like-new-club-lo
last edited on Apr 26, 2017 at 12:21AM

Đội điều tra hiện trường 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Icon #1
 biểu tượng #1
drewjoana commented…
Wow. This has to be my favorite. hơn một năm qua
Icon #2
 biểu tượng #2