Creativity and Roleplay When They Rise RP

SkittleJerky14 posted on Oct 07, 2016 at 04:25AM
No one knows where it started or even how it started, but we all know that it changed everything.

At first, it was only a disease. Then, it became an epidemic. Before we knew it, it was a full blown apocalypse.

I call them the Risen, though everyone else calls them zombies. Both are very accurate descriptions.

But it doesn't matter what we call them, we can't deny what they mean for the world.

The End.

Wow. Short, but effective. What do you think? Honestly, I'm getting better at this.

Anyways, if you didn't catch the theme, it's zombie apocalypse. I don't know how I never thought of it, but it's here now.

Of course, to get this Rp started we need...

CHARACTER SHEETS‼‼

Super fun, right? JK. I know they're horrible.

Name:
Appearance/Pic:
Personality/Back Story:

Honestly, I don't know what else to put, so I'm open to suggestions. (Not that I'll get any because you guys don't like talk to me, but it's cool. It's cool.)

Other details...

Oh! The setting isn't set yet (see what I did thethereso you can also suggest locations. (Again, nobody will because I have no friends.)

...Besides that... I believe I'm done rambling, so go forth and.....

ROLEPLAY!!!!!!

\/\/Characters\/\/

<Yamada Hirsch><SkittleJerky14>

<Rei Anzai><Cheng_Cheng>
last edited on Oct 15, 2016 at 02:40AM

Creativity and Roleplay 97 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 97

hơn một năm qua SkittleJerky14 said…
Name: Yamada Hirsch
Appearance/Pic: (Pic Below)
Personality/Back Story: Yamada was pretty normal before the apocalypse. In fact, he was kind of a wimp. He is a complete nerd and spent most of his time building robots and programming computers. He has no friends (similar to me) and has never been good at talking to people.

(The pic might not show up. I'll fix it later.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Yamada Hirsch Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance/Pic: (Pic Below) Personality/Back Story: Yama
hơn một năm qua Cheng_Cheng said…
Give me some time to think of a character~
Name: Rei Anzai
Appearance/Pic: (Picture)

Personality/Back Story: Shadowy, subdued, dark, humorless, and extremely somber and grim. He never shows enthusiasm, curiosity, or compassion for anything or anyone and rarely displays his feelings and emotions, but even if he did, it would just be plain, blunt unconcern towards everyone including himself. He has no faith what so ever and believes he has no purpose. His life is monochrome.
Despite all of this, he is extremely intelligent and clever though he never thought much about his talent. He has always kept his ingeniousness to himself, but when apocalypse grew, it was his brilliance that has kept him alive. He wonders why he even tries, he wonders why he even bothers.

He wears a old gas mask just to hide his face at the beginning of the epidemic at first, but it became an odd habit of his. He denies it as a habit though, to him, "habits" are a thing he shouldn't have.

He has no connections and is independent. Mystery shrouds him.
 Name: Rei Anzai Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance/Pic: (Picture) Personality/Back Story: Shadowy,
Cheng_Cheng commented…
If I'm going to make a character, I might as well make it a guy, and if I make it a guy, I might as well make him a gloomy genius. Cheng Cheng's logic. hơn một năm qua
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Only you...only you.... hơn một năm qua
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Hey, hey! It's better than having an uncontrollable harem at least!~ hơn một năm qua
Yeah, I can see that. hơn một năm qua
(I want someone new to join, but I'm really bad at making internet friends...)
You could probably post it on the wall of the Random Roleplay Club~
Yeah, but I always feel bad when I do that! Cheng Cheng! People don't like me!
Who says?~

Also, I noticed that it still doesn't show in my updates! ( ̄へ ̄)
Everyone... Literally everyone...

Well, did you favorite it and add to your updates?
I un-updated it then updated it again and it seems to work now ^-^
Ahhh!~ >_< I want to make another character but I don't know who...
I do want to make a character who was forced to kill her family because of them turning zombies, but I'm not too sure...
I should make another character too.
Let's try to keep the ratio of males and females balanced ^-^'
KK!

Why do you have more eFriends than me?!
hơn một năm qua ShooraAndreev said…
Name: Teige(Tei) Reilly
Appearance/Pic: Picture below
Personality/Back Story: Teige, or Tei for short, was home schooled for most of her life. When born, she was found to have cancer and her parents spent a large amount of their money for her treatment. At the age of 8, she was declared to be cured, but had some effects left over.
Due to these two reasons, she doesn't have any friends, but a bunch of people follow her on social media. Her parents tried to shelter her, making her very antisocial and a shut in, but very intelligent and knowing random things for no reason.
Tei is very sarcastic and procrastinates at most things. She is disrespectful to people who are older than her and likes to annoy them often. She likes to joke about dark subjects like wanting to die, but in reality, she's afraid of death even after coming close to it many times in her childhood. She isn't stubborn and often agrees with people as long as they have a decent point, not liking to give her own opinion on a matter.
She is resourceful and likes a challenge, though she has a fear of failure. Not to mention her secret fear of zombies. Tei often lies to benefit herself and is independent in actions. But when the apocalypse happens, she tries to find someone to stick to because of her frail body.
 Name: Teige(Tei) Reilly Age: 15 years old Gender: Female Appearance/Pic: Picture below Personali
Oh! That's that guy from The Devil is a Part-Timer! hơn một năm qua
ShooraAndreev commented…
Shh. It's a secret, don't tell anyone. hơn một năm qua
Cheng_Cheng commented…
He's...a guy... In the anime, at least? hơn một năm qua
Name: Grace Ritzo (Candy)
Appearance/Pic: Pic
Personality/Back Story: Grace got the nickname Candy at an early age and now thinks of herself as Candy rather than Grace. She got her nickname from her slight obsession with sugary things, let that be a chocolate bar or a teddy bear. She adores all things cute and has a love for fun, energetic music. Though, she herself is pretty calm and collected. When the zombies first invaded her school, she was the only one to make it because of this attitude. Her goal as of now is to find her parents who have gone missing since the start of the apocalypse.
 Name: Grace Ritzo (Candy) Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Pic: Pic Personality/Back Story: Grac
Name: Anna Hoffman
Personality/Back Story: Anna was born in Russia, but moved to Canada one at the age of 10. At age 18, Anna enlisted into the army and served for 10 years. Then came back to her hometown and settled down. Once the apocalypse started, she gathered her gear and went help civilians knowing it was her duty, even if she wasn't an active soldier anymore.
She has a smoking problem, and is very strict. She is very stubborn and a leader type, liking to give orders. Anna has a thick accent and makes children her top priority. She is disciplined and has a strong sense of equality, making sure that everyone is treated the same regardless of money and power.
 Name: Anna Hoffman Age: 29 years old Gender: Female Appearance/Pic: Picture below Personality/Bac
Cool character! hơn một năm qua
Is this in America?
Don't know. I asked for suggestions in setting in the forum.
How about Canada? That's interesting.
True. I like it.
hơn một năm qua Sasha_Andreevna said…
Hello, I'd like to say, as I did in the Assassins of Roanoke forum, that ShooraAndreev is an account of mine, and since it got suspended, I want to go ahead and continue on this account. Thank you.
Are we going to start this soon?
Sasha_Andreevna commented…
We should. I don't think we need to add any extra characters at this moment. hơn một năm qua
If bạn want, bạn can add en extra character so we'll all have two. hơn một năm qua
Cheng_Cheng commented…
No plot armor! But yeah, I don't want my one and only character to die. hơn một năm qua
Name: Elliot Charleton
Personality/Back Story: Elliot is the average high school-er, with his own set of friends and a family that cares for him. He has decent grades, even if a C pops up every once in a while, and even does sports, mainly golf. There is one thing that makes him different from everyone he knows. Elliot is a chef, cooking and baking things he comes up with and learning new recipes at an amazing rate. Not to mention how he makes everything taste, and how he makes dishes from only a few ingredients. He keeps it a secret, knowing that he'd be made fun out insanely, but gives left overs to people, mostly Candy, when he has the chance.

Elliot is a pretty extroverted guy, liking to talk more than having a nice silence. During the Apocalypse, he starts to abandon people if they are going to die and he can't do anything about it. Not being the most selfless, he is still gracious with many things other than his life. When meeting a person, Elliot usually judges them harshly in his head, but over time, his opinion of the person changes and thinks better of them.
When the zombies first come, he was able to kill one, and felt very satisfied with himself. He has a sort of blood lust and tends to be a type of psychopath when trying to kill the zombies. That is, only when alone. He doesn't like to show his true self all the time, thinking he isn't accepted in society as he is anyway. But some things you just can't hide.
Most times, Elliot doesn't lie and lets his feelings show. He can sense the mood and feelings of people, sometimes manipulating it to fit a situation. He plays people's game to make them happy, but stands up for himself if it gets out of hand. He laughs a lot, sometimes to much, and thinks of things to be funny, even if they aren't.

When the apocalypse occurs, he and Candy were able to get away, but he worries about what will happen. And how to actually live. After all, he is only a cook.
 Name: Elliot Charleton Age: 16 years old Gender: Male Appearance/Pic: Picture below Personality/B
I guess I'll start off... Though, I don't know how far back to start.... I'll figure it out

Candy:

I look around cautiously as I stuff more food into my backpack. It was pretty risky going into a grocery store, but I would have run out of food within a couple of hours if I hadn't. Once my bag is full I slowly make my way towards the doors. I had taken off my shoes earlier, so my footsteps wouldn't agitate any nearby zombies.

I'm nearly out when a zombie wanders through the doors that had been my escape. I quickly duck under a cashier counter and wait as silent as possible.
Elliot:

With a golf club in hand, I continue to run, breathing hard. The same zombie had been chasing me for the past hour, not staying down even after several hits. The first one went down easily enough, why is this one harder to get rid of? And more annoying is that fact that he won't go after anyone else, even if they're pushed right into him, paralyzed with fear. Those idiots, can't they see that they're dead is they don't try to live?

I turn the corner at the random street I'm on and am faced with a cement wall some meters away. Turning to either side will let him catch up to me, and it's not like I can turn around. Could I? Might as well try, but I'm not running away from this rotten corpse anymore. I clutch my club tightly, hands shaky and sweaty and turn sharply on my heels, almost falling. Fear grasps my heart, but I am able to get into some sort of stance, my golf club high in the air, ready to swing.

In front of me, I see it. The disgusting piece of flesh, it's horrible smell getting stronger as it somes closer. I can't take it anymore, with it being so close to me, so I swing and hope it hits the target as I shut my eyes. I hear a sound for the thing, something so inhuman and pure terrifying. So I swing again. And again, sometimes taking steps back until I hit the wall my back. Eventually I open my eyes and see dents on it's body. Bones obviously crushed on it's collarbone and hip.

I have the feeling again. The thrill, the facsination, and glee as I make my final swing aimed at it's neck and the head is ripped from the body, landing on the ground next to it. The zombie has finally stopped moving, and it's body has fallen on the cement. I stare at it for a moment, before breaking into a manical laugh. I get my club and smash it into the body then. Hitting it more and more when there is no respone. My laughter doesn't stop, instead it gets louder. The thing was somscary just a moment before, but now it's dead! Again it's dead, too weak to be able to live again. I move onto the zombie head now, smashing my golf club into it's sockets, mouth, forehead, and everywhere else, until all that's left is blood and gore in heaps.

I wipe tears tears from laughing so much and sigh, finally able to gain my composure. No zombie are easily in sight at the moment, so I look at the buildings around. Bingo! A grocery store! It's going to be hard to gain food with zombies running rampant, so now's the best time to get supplies, while so close and no danger is here right now. I start walking to it, it was soo far away.
Candy:

Deciding to go the sealth route, I watch quietly and wait for the zombie to wander farther into the store. As it moves forward, I creep a little closer to the doors. It finally walks turns into one of the aisles and I quickly make my escape.

I jog a good distance away from the store before stopping to catch my breath. Now that I had food for the next couple days, I had to think about where I was planning to go. If I was going to be looking for my parents, I'd have to go into the city, which would be a bad idea. That place was crawling with deados and it would be impossible to outrun them on foot.

But my parents... They could still be alive.

I fought with myself for awhile, trying to decide if I should really risk myself when there was no certainty that they had survived. I finally decided that I would need to be better prepared if I was going to go, which meant it would have to wait a bit longer.

For now, I'd just stay in the suburbs and and stay alive.
Elliot:

I reach the grocery store, which is thankfully empty. First, I need a backpack and then provisions. I feel guilty about coming in here and taking all this stuff without paying for any of it, but it's not like there's anyone to even pay. I wonder if the owner is even alive. I wonder if my family or friends even are... So many died at the school...

I shake my head and clear my thoughts, finding a bag soon enough. Now, even in a grocery store, there's bound to be a lighter and first aid kit. Maybe a water bottle too. There are necessities needed. All the stuff was there, good. Now for the food. What should I get? Something that wouldn't spoil quickly, easily to carry, and has little to no time for preparation. So fruits and canned foods are out. Also drinks other than water. Vegetables are good, and packaged food can be taken out of their boxes depending on what they are.

Getting as much food as i see fit, I leave the store. My bag is somewhat heavy, so that's a pain. Now, what should I do?
Candy:

I snap to attention, realizing that I hadn't checked my surroundings since I left the store. I turn around in a full circle, making sure to go slowly. Just when I thought I was safe, I see a figure in the distance. It's near the stored, so I assume it was the zombie that had wandered in while I had been searching for food.

I quickly turn the opposite way and jog off, hoping to avoid any confrontation.
Elliot:

Well, it's probably best to find someone. Maybe there's someone who can actually deal with this situation. No, scratch that, it's much worse than a "situation." Going back would do nothing. Maybe there's something down this street. I haven't been in this part of town before. Going to find a map would probably be best. Man, I wish I didn't loose my phone!

There's probably a map in a restaurant or hotel, so if I can find those places, that solves one problem. I exit the store and go in the direction leading me away from the dead zombie. My gulf club is still covered in blood and other pieces of the thing, but I don't want to waste time and clean it. Nothing to worry about, it's not like anyone is even here anyway.
OH MAI GOODNESS!!! DO bạn NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE SOCIAL CUES?!?!?! hơn một năm qua
No, I'm afraid not. hơn một năm qua
BUT WHYY?!?! hơn một năm qua
Yamada:

I cowered in fear as the zombies relentlessly attacked the car. I had been trying to escape, but I fell and scraped my knee. The scent of blood had attracted every zombie within a five mile radius, which is why I was now stuck in my car surrounded by zombies.
*Sigh* How am I supposed to follow this up? Wait, maybe, is there where I take social clues? hơn một năm qua
Oh really? I would've never guessed. hơn một năm qua
Elliot:

I wander through the street, wary and on guard. Up ahead, there was a mass on something. It could either be people, or zombies. Even from the distance, there was such a large amount of them. If they were a threat, then it's best to turn away now. But I there's no turns or other streets to go onto at the moment. No allies or roads to go through. And going back from where I came from would mean I wasted all this time going in this direction. Granted, it wasn't even half and hour, but still!

Now should I die as a proud idiot, or take the smart way and turn around? I sigh heavily and turn back, I don't want to die. But if they're people, it's be so much safer. I get an idea.

With the sun setting, I grab my flashlight and flash it in the mass' direction multiple times. It's a long enough distance that I can easily outrun them for a while, but easily seen with the power of the light.

The reaction I get is immediate.
What the HECK?! SAHSA?! Are bạn doing this on purpose?! bạn are the worst!! hơn một năm qua
I would like bạn to know that you're reactions really make my day. This is payback. hơn một năm qua
bạn know what? My spelling mistake just gave me an idea. I'm calling bạn điệu salsa, salsa from now on. This is payback. hơn một năm qua
Yamada:

I flinch as one of them finally breaks through the window. I kick and scream desperately to keep them out, but suddenly the rotten limbs that had been flailing around in my car recede. It's then that I see the bright glare of a flashlight pointing in my direction.

Oh thank God. I'm saved. Wait. Who is that?!

I fumble with the car keys, but manage to shove them in the ignition. I turn the car on and speed out of my driveway towards the light.
Elliot:

HOLLY CRAP! A car is going straight toward me! I'm going to be run over if I don't move! Now if only I didn't shine the light, then I wouldn't be running away from a car going 80 miles per hours. Also, it is loud. And that attracts zombies. Did the person in there want to die? Or did he just want to kill me?

Unless... dread runs through me. Were the zombies smart enough to drive? I start breathing rapidly and turn away running from the car. Did I mention that the hoard of people are, in fact, zombies? Because they are. It's easily to tell after they start making sounds. How can they even generate that sound with their throats? Well, I'm not going to find out.
I'm just.. How- But- WHYY?! hơn một năm qua
điệu salsa, salsa has sme spicy ideas. hơn một năm qua
I agree with your statement. hơn một năm qua
Candy:

After searching for an hour, I find a house in good condition. There had been a couple zombies in it, so I baited them out with some meat. It's a bad idea to carry it with me anyway.

After I'm sure the coast is clear, I go in and secure all the exits, remembering to make as little noise as possible. Finally satisfied with my temporary hideout, I head upstairs to rest for a bit.
Tei:

"Mom, Dad!" I sob to myself. They're dead. Dead dead dead! Those things just came in and..! And now no one's here for me. The internet can't help me survive lonliness this time.
The door is badly blocked to keep the zombies away, and the window is covered up. Zombies. The word makes me let out a strangled cry and push my head into my arms. I don't want to come out, I just want to stay in here. In my dark room, in my dark corner. Wiping my snot with my arm, take a shuddering breath.

The bodies must still be downstairs. Mom, who always pushed that I was strong, that I was a survivor. And now look at the situation. I'm the exact oppisite. I'll die soon, it was long overdue. Dad, who always wasted his money on me. For the technology, sweets, and so much junk. The treatment already got us in debt, but that didn't discourage him.

My crying has settled down and I push myself against the wall and stand up stiflly. Hands in front of me, I move around the room, trying to find some light. I have a lamp around here somewher- Ow! I curse aloud. I tripped over something, falling in the process, and boy was it loud. What was in this room?!
Candy:

Just as I crest the staircase, I hear a huge thud.

Crap. Looks like I didn't get them all. I crouch down and make my way down the short hallway. I can hear shuffling from the door at the end. Taking a deep breath, I slide the baseball bat tied to my backpack from its restraints and balance it in my hands.

I should just leave. I should go. No reason to risk myself just to stay in this house.

No. This is the only house not completely tore up for miles and it was getting dark. I had to. I solidify my resolve and kick open the door, ready to defend myself.
Tei:

The door is kicked open and I freeze momentarily. Ilook at the doorway, expecting the worst. It's a girl. A girl around my age. With pink hair. Well, I can't really judge anything on that, Inhave purple hair.

I scramble up and face her. A person, an actual person here! I'm not alone anymore! Relief spreads through me and I put my hands in the air, showing no harm. She does have a baseball bat, and it looks rather fearsome. "Hello." My voice cracks, but I manage to keep my face somewhat straight. I don't say anymore, looking at her expectantly. I haven't really met a person in real life before. Just family and doctors. Akward social skills engage.
Candy:

Oh.

My eyes widen when I see a girl no older than me standing in the room. And she was adorable!!!
Wait. I scan her body, checking for any obvious bite marks. None that I see of, but you can't be too sure.

"Hello." A tiny voice squeaks into the silence.

Ignoring her greeting, I forcefully question her. "Have you been bitten? Are you infected?"
Tei:

Infected? People can get infected? Of course they can, I thought bitterly. "No. They haven't been in contact with me." If they can infect people then mom and dad... I feel bile rise in my throat and swallow it down. "But there are multiple zombies," I force myself to say the word, having to look away from her to not breakdown. " There was one, but now, most likey three in this house. All should be on the floor below." My breath quickens, buy I try to hide to from her. I don't want to be abondoned. She looks so calm, and Strong.

So I suck it up and look at her again, after making sure I wouldn't cry again.
Candy:

I soften slightly. They must have been important to her.
I put my bat away and walk up to her. "It's okay. They aren't in the house anymore. You're safe now."

I watch her carefully, and I know immediately who those zombies were. "Do you want to stay with me?"
Tei:

They aren't? I guess that's good. It means that it's safe here. Safe. This whole day, that was what I couldn't get. And now, with her saying it, I can't control the tears that stream down my face. She's so kind. So nice, offering to help me even.

I nod in response to her question. "Tei," I squeak, holding out my hand in greeting, "I hope you don't die."
Candy:

I grab her hand and shake it. "Candy. I hope so too."

Yamada:

By the time I catch up, the light has gone out. The guy has a frightened look on his face as I stop the car. I roll the window down and yell at him. "Get in the car!"
Tei:

I give a firm nod. She just said that she hopes she lives, not me. Doesn't matter, it's more probable for her to live anyway. I seemed to have calmed down greatly, so I exhale and focus on what to do.

" This room in the house has food and water, not to mention a bathroom, so it's possible to stay here for the night. I'll follow you as long as we stay together, so you go ahead and pull the shots." I don't want any responsibility here, and it's not like she would even listen to me. "Also, you seem to know some stuff about the... zombies," I can't say the word without a bout of panic following it," Could you tell me what you know?

Elliot:

I quickly give the person driving the car a look over. He doesn't seem like a zombie soo... I jump into the car, slamming the door. "Hit it man! They're gaining" I yell as I look through one of the car mirrors. Some of the windows are smashed open, I guess the guy was being attacked.
"I'm Elliot, by the way. " I take off my pack and set it near me in the car and reluctantly set the club down.
The driver looks a bit disheveled, and scratches cover him. Looks like the first aid kit will be lit to use soon. If he lets me use it on him, but that stuff can be figured out later.
...You would take it that way, wouldn't you? It was meant to be funny!! hơn một năm qua
Candy:

Whoa... that's a lot of responsibility... But I'm not surprised. She doesn't seem like she knows what's she's doing. I take a deep breath. "Okay. We'll stay here for tonight, but we'll have to leave tomorrow."

I take a look at Tei and realize she probably hadn't left this room in awhile. "Sit down," I say, doing it myself, "So... Zombies. I don't know as much as you think I do. I just had a couple close calls, and learned from them."

Yamada:

I slam the gas, and we zoom off. "Uhh... My name is Yamada."
Tei:

I do as she instructs,sitting on my bed and slumping my back against the wall. "Do you know it's only by bite that they get infected? Or if they're attracted by light?" I glance at my clock, it's numbers shining brightly in the dark room. It's seven. The sun is coming down, and will probably rise in eleven hours.

So for now, we have to survive here until dawn.

Elliot:

"Nice to meetcha!" I keep my eyes on the zombies behind us. "Do you know where you're drving us?" I turn to Yamada, eying him skeptically. "Actually, as long as it's away from the zombies, I'm fine with that."
Ey! Video game referance! hơn một năm qua
T_T I don't get it hơn một năm qua
Until Dawn. It's a game. Where bạn have to survive zombies *cough* windagos *cough* until dawn. hơn một năm qua
Ah. Yeah. I've heard of it, but don't follow it. hơn một năm qua
Candy:

"From what I can tell, bites are the only way to get infected. As for being attracted to light, I wouldn't know. I do know, however, that they can't see well in the dark, so I wouldn't be surprised."

I get comfortable and sit next to Tei. "I also know they're attracted to the smell of raw meat and blood."

Yamada:

Actually, I hadn't thought of that. I was just driving straight, but I suppose I should think about it more than that.
Tei:

I process this information carefully. I wonder if it's their saliva that makes people turn, or something with their teeth. As I ponder in my thoughts, I start feeling a tightness in my chest. Oh no, not this again!
When the tightness is too much for me I give a little cough. Then another. And now I'm in a fit of coughing, unable to stop. My throat is sore and hurts, but I can't stop. There's no medication for me anymore, it ran out a few days ago. It's getting worse, I need to get some water. But is hurts too much to look for any!

Elliot:

After a few minutes, the zombies fade from view. Sighing in relief, I slump in my seat and close my eyes. "We seem to be clear."
Candy:

"Tei? Tei?! What's wrong?!" I look around frantically, not really knowing what to do. I hold onto Tei, keeping her from falling off the bed.

Yamada:

"Oh. Th-they're g-gone? Th-Thank god." I glance down and notice that we're running out of gas. "Uhh..E-Elliot? We're g-gonna need t-to stop."
Tei:

Through my coughing, I hear Candy saying something. I can't tell her what's wrong with me, but.."W- Water." I manage to say.

Elliot:

Running out of gas huh? Good thing we were able to get rid of the zombies. "Ok. Go to the best building you see, we can set up base there. And I have a first aid kit so I can fix you up then." I gather my stuff, getting ready to leave the car.
Candy:

I scramble to take off my bag, searching desperately for a water bottle. I finally find one and help Tei drink her first few sips before she take the bottle from me, now able to do it herself.

I stare at her for a few moments before asking,"What the hell was that?"

Yamada:

A few moments later, I pull over next to one story building with a fading store sign. I figured this was as good a place as any.