Cougar Town News about Cougar Town

tushtush posted on Mar 29, 2009 at 01:23AM
This is just a thread where we can post up news about what's happening with Cougar Town. :D
What we know so far (including really obvious stuff):
1. It's created by Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel
2. Courteney Cox stars in it
3. Christa Miller plays her best friend! :D
4. Courteney plays the newly single mother of a 17-year-old boy
5. Bill has been having major issues with the pilot (which probably means it's going to be great. :D)
6. Bill says that a lot of the show will be about "a woman who is talking about Botox, about having sex with the lights on and how her body is changing.”
7. Busy Philipps, Dan Byrd, Josh Hopkins and Ian Gomez are all going to be in it.

I'm sure there's some stuff I've missed, so post any news here! :D
last edited on Mar 29, 2009 at 01:26AM

Cougar Town 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua rockandroll89 said…
-Busy Philipps will play Courteney's other younger best Friends
-Courteney's character's name is Julia
- Christa and Courteney's Characters Both work at a Realestate Office

:D
hơn một năm qua tushtush said…
smile
I can't wait to see Christa doing real estate! I don't really know where to post this, so I'll say here that I think the spot description/tagline is spelt wrong. I think starring has two 'R's. :D
tongue
haha Fixed it thats just my bad spelling haha
Cougar Town Got picked up Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Christa will appear in the new scrubs , Since she's on Cougar?
Oh yeah... I hope she can juggle both. :D
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so , i say she'll appear atleast in scrubs.
COUGAR TOWN (ABC Studios): "Can a woman of a certain age be a mom, a successful career woman and still be on the prowl? Jules Cobb (Courteney Cox) is about to give it a try. In a small Florida town, the center of high society is the Cougars high school football team... which is wildly appropriate since this town is the natural habitat for over-tanned, under-dressed divorces prowling for younger men. Jules desperately doesn't want to be one of them, but with an ugly divorce behind her and 40 staring right back at her, she's longing for a little more action in her life. The available men her own age, like her silver fox of a neighbor, Grayson Ellis (Josh Hopkins), only seem interested in dating barely legal hotties which is awkward considering he's also her teenage son Tad's (Dan Byrd) therapist. Egged on by her very married and very irreverent best friend Elle (Christa Miller) and her determined assistant Laurie (Busy Philipps), Jules reluctantly dips her toe back into the dating pool. To her surprise, she hits it off with a nice young guy named Bobby (Brian Van Holt) emphasis on the young and discovers this gal still has the goods. Co-executive produced by Courteney Cox and Bill Lawrence (Scrubs), Cougartown is the single-camera comedy that dares to tell the truth about dating after divorce. Juggling a teenage son with her thriving career and budding love life isn't easy, but before you know it, Jules will have you cheering, "Go Cougars!"" Ian Gomez also stars in the half-hour, which comes from co-creators Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel. Lawrence also helmed the pilot.
Sounds so good! Even if Scrubs doesn't stay single-camera, we'll still have this. :D
Cougar Town Will film next to scrubs :)

Yay
I'm so happy about that'un!!It'll be like they're from the same television family. :D I bet we'll find crossed-over lines mixing in the shows.
hơn một năm qua nicknz said…
The lady who plays Ellie was interviewed on a New Zealand radio station ZM today! It was pretty funny, here's the link!

link