Cloudclan CloudClan Allegiances

Bluefire7777 posted on Feb 21, 2018 at 05:59PM
Leader: Fallstar(Bluefire)- dark long furred tortoiseshell she-cat with bright green eyes

Deputy: Birchheart(tanglebelly)- large muscular white tom with black ears and amber eyes
Apprentice: Sparrowpaw

Medicine Cat: Stonehedge(TeamPeeta)- dark grey tom with light grey stripes and deep yellow eyes

Warriors: Fernhallow(Bluefire)- darker grey-brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes
Apprentice: Flamepaw
Sunray(TeamPeeta)- large ginger tom with a black tail and green eyes
Apprentice: Hickorypaw
Timbersand(TeamPeeta)- dark brown and tan she-cat with bright blue eyes
Dawnchill(Bluefire)- golden colored she-cat with frosty white roan speckles throughout her fur and blue eyes
Smokepelt(tanglebelly)- large grey tom with dashing blue eyes
Ginkoleaf(Bluefire)- slender golden brown colored tom with a long fluffy tail and bright green eyes

Apprentices: Hickorypaw(Bluefire)- dark brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and white paws
Sparrowpaw(TeamPeeta)- light brown she-cat with white ears and muzzle and amber eyes
Flamepaw(tanglebelly)- bulky ginger tom with green eyes

Queens: Cottonfur(TeamPeeta)- off-white she-cat with a black mask and pale blue eyes

Kits Crestkit(Bluefire)- white tom with four long black sock markings on his legs with blue eyes
Lilykit(TeamPeeta)- tan and black she-cat with blue eyes
Stonekit(tanglebelly)- Brown tom with spots of black throughout his pelt and sky blue eyes

Current Season: Early New-Leaf
last edited on Feb 22, 2018 at 12:13AM

Cloudclan 218 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 218

hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
Comment your cats below!
hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll get working on mine right away!
Sounds good!
Stonehedge - dark grey tom with light grey stripes and deep yellow eyes (medicine cat)

Sunray - large ginger tom with a black tail and green eyes

Timbersand - dark brown and tan she-cat with bright blue eyes

Sparrowpaw - light brown she-cat with white ears and muzzle and amber eyes

Lilykit - tan and black she-cat with blue eyes (can be Crestkit's littermate if you want)
Let me know the general she’s too so I can order them in the allegiances accordingly
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
I can be the deputy if you guys want me to.

Birchheart - Large muscular white tom with black ears and amber eyes

Smokepelt - Large grey tom with dashing blue eyes.

Flamepaw - Bulky ginger tom with green eyes

Stonekit - Brown tom with spots of black throughout his pelt and sky blue eyes ( We can have him just be an orphan)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Stonehedge is a relatively young cat. Sunray and Timbersand are mid warrior age. Sparrowpaw is mid apprentice age.
Birchheart is mid age, Smokepelt is newer warrior and Flamepaw is around the same age as Sparrowpaw but a little younger
Perfect thank you guys! So I was thinking I wanted to start out with some drama. So Fernhallow my midage/older warrior I wanted her to have a long time mate who she had a litter or so with aka Hickorypaw and maybe Sparrowpaw if you wanted Team who are older apprentices. BUT I wanted him to leave her for a younger warrior and have kits with her aka Crestkit and Lilykit. I think it would be dramatic if he was the deputy Birchheart but it's up to you tangle and Team if you want to be the young queen or not ill be her too. Let me know what you guys think.
Yea He can be the deputy
I can be the young queen sure, but I think I wanted Sparrowpaw to be an adopted kit.
Okay sounds good to me. What do you think about Stonehedge being Hickorypaws brother and Hickorypaw is an old apprentice and Stonehedge got his name early because the past medicine cat died really recently. Idk if you had an idea for him but since he's young it'd be cool if he was unsure of himself because hes so new to the job. Sorry guys just trying to make family connections and plotlines. Let me know if you had any specific ideas for your characters backgrounds/personalities
Yea that sounds good to me!
If tangle is good with it Birchheart's mate can be

Cottonfur - off-white she-cat with a black mask and pale blue eyes

And she can be the mother of Lilykit and Crestkit
Perfect thanks guys!

*on a crisp new-leaf day she leaps down from her small cavelike den above the camp and jumps onto the High-tree stretching then looking over the horizon as dawn swept over camp* Alright everyone ready for the dawn patrols! *calls over camp witha half smile already seeing the groans* -Fallstar
Sure down for what ever!

*Flicks his tail amused*
Birchheart

*groans as he looks up at Fallstar* These are the worst..
Flamepaw

*perks his ears hearing patrol*
Smokepelt

*pokes his head out of the nursery and quickly goes back in*
Stonekit
*snores next to his mother and sister* -Crestkit

*pads past Smokepelt then shoves Ginkoleaf* Come on Birchheart likes to put younger warriors on moring patrol -Dawnchill

*groans* StarClan Dawnchill just cause you're named after dawn doesn't mean I need your attitude this early *says as he slwoly gets up* -Ginkoleaf

*looks down at Flamepaw and gives him a look telling him to be quiet* -Fernhallow

*watches her pad past them and follows after her* Its true though he does love to pick on the younger warriors.
Smokepelt

*looks at his paws quickly not wanting to look at his mentor directly*
Flamepaw

*looks over at the other kits and slowly makes his way out of the nursery*
Stonekit

*waits for all the cats to gather before making patrols*
Birchheart
That's why I'm glad you two came along to take that role *chuckles a bit and pads out into the hollow clearing* -Dawnchill

*looks at her deputy* I assume you have who you want on the patrols prepared? Put me on the hunting patrol I need to feel useful today I'll lead that one you lead the border patrol along the lakeside to the east -Fallstar

I think we'll probably be hunting today Flamepaw have you been practicing your pounce? *says shortly but not unkindly she was a more strict mentor but she wasn't mean* -Fernhallow
*nods* You can pick who you want for the hunting patrol Fallstar since you will be leading it. *purrs* I will take who ever i see left over.
Birchheart

*sits down besides her amused* You are the worst sometimes you know.
SMokepelt

*nods* Yea i think i remember.
Flamepaw
*hurriedly joins the gathered group* -Sunray & Timbersand

**waits anxiously to hear from her mentor* -Sparrowpaw

*sorts herbs in his den* -Stonehedge
I'll take my sister and her apprentice *nods to Fernhallow and Flamepaw* and Timbersand *says as she jumps down beside her sister* -Fallstar

*nuzzles her sister gently* Ready to chase some squirrels? *purrs* -Fernhallow

Of course *smiles and looks down at Flamepaw* I hope youve got you're tree climbing claws ready *says with a purr* -Fallstar

Oh I know *chuckles looking to Birchheart* -Dawnchill
*yawns awake and looks up at his mom* Mommm *says pawing her impatiently* I want a vole... *grumbles* -Crestkit
*creeps towards the older cats slowly to see what was going on*
Stonekit

*nods and looks towards the other cats who were left* On a second note it might be safer if i stayed here if you head out Fallstar..So i think i will let Sunray lead the other patrol. *looks at Sunray* If that is okay..*sees Sparrowpaw* You can help me out with some of the in camp chores.
Birchheart

*twitches his ears waiting*
Smokepelt

*nods* Y-yea! I've been practicing climbing and hunting!
Flamepaw
*nods* Understandable *looks to Sunray* Grab two more warriors the others can stay and rest but send a warrior over to see if Stonehedge needs help gathering herbs -Fallstar
*nods* On it. -Sunray

Where will we be hunting, Fallstar? -Timbersand

*looks slightly disappointed, but nods anyway* All right. -Sparrowpaw

*paws her mother* Yea Mama, I'm hungry. -Lilykit

You kits are always so demanding in the morning. *purrs and nuzzles them* Come on. Let's go see what we can find from the pile. *rises and heads out of the nursery* -Cottonfur

*stumbles after her tiredly* -Lilykit
just making sure im right but Cottonfur is Birchhearts mate right?

*nods and pads away from the group and over to his apprentice* Can you go make sure the nursery has fresh moss? Then check with Stonehedge to see if he needs any help.
Birchheart

*watches them ears perked and curious*
Stonekit

*looks at Sunray*
Smokepelt
*stumbles forward too* Where's Stonekit? *says with a yawn* Stonekit! Its breakfast time -Crestkit

*looks to her mentor ready to go once he decides what other cats to take* -Hickorypaw

I'm thinking to the North with the deeper forest today maybe chase some squirrels. Sound good? -Fallstar

Yes they are mates Fernhallow is the ex mate Hickorypaw and Stonehedge are his kits from Fernhallow
Got it!

*Twitches his ears at Crestkit calling his name and slowly pads over to them*
Stonekit

*nods excitedly*
Flamepaw
So I was thinking taht this Clan is far south of StormClan territory and is downstream from the waterfall creek and it leads to a small lake. CloudClan territory is a combination of thick forests like StormClan and more sparse foliage around the lake area. I was thinking there'd eventually be a way where CloudClan could meet StormClan but I'd wait til Katie got back so its cannon. For now they're completely independent.

Mom is gonna get us a vole *though they were adopted brothers Crestkit treated Stonekit as his brother* -Crestkit
Dawnleaf and Smokepelt how about you two join my patrol. -Sunray

*nods and heads for the nursery* -Sparrowpaw

*nods* -Timbersand

So you want a vole to share? -Cottonfur

Yes please! -Lilykit
*looks around seeing everyone busy* Guess I'll go to Stonehedge *says almost with relief and races over to the medicine cat den to see his good friend* -Ginkoleaf

Voles are my favorite they're nice and juicy *says with a squeak* -Crestkit

Looks like he got away *says witha chuckle at Ginkoleaf then pads over to Sunray* -Dawnchill
*sorts through his supply with a sigh* Why does it seem like I'm missing so much? -Stonehedge

Ready? -Sunray

*purrs* Then you kits will get your favorite. -Cottonfur
*pads inside the den* Whats up Stone buddy? *says with a clever smile* Already up and working? -Ginkoleaf

*nods* -Dawnchill and Hickorypaw

Yay! *bounces up and down excitedly waiting for his mom to grab the morsel* -Crestkit
*wrinkles his nose at them and sits near a rock not interested in the meal*
Stonekit

*watches his apprentice go and sees Cottonfur with the two kits and starts to pad over to them*
Birchheart

*nods* Ready!
Smokepelt
Of course. Never much rest around here for a medicine cat. -Stonehedge

Let's move out then. *leads out his patrol* -Sunray

*grabs a vole off the pile and sets it down for them* Stonekit come eat. Aren't you hungry? -Cottonfur
Everyone seems to be doing alright though *says turning around and glancing around* -Ginkoleaf

*looks to Smokepelt* I'm excited for when its finally warm enough to splash around in the lake again -Dawnchill

*excitedly digs into the vole happily then looks up and sees his dad* Dad! -Crestkit
*shakes his head keeping his distance*
Stonekit

*cast a side glance at Stonekit and purrs at Crestkit* How are you Crestkit?
Birchheart

*pads after him quickly and purrs to Dawnchill* You and me both! The lake is always the best.
Smokepelt
Good mom got a vole *smiles* Its my favorite I can't wait to catch a bunch! *says excitedly* -Crestkit

Yea its been so cold these past moons ive just been happy the ice is finally gone for good -Dawnchill

I know. I guess I just put a lot of pressure on myself to make sure everything is stocked and perfect. -Stonehedge

Excited to be on patrol? *nudges his apprentice lightly* -Sunray

Daddy! *nuzzles her head against his legs* -Lilykit

*purrs at them before padding over to Stonekit* Come on, sweetie. You have to eat something. -Cottonfur
You were certainly meant to be medicine cat *purrs* Need any help getting herbs? Fallstar sent me over -Ginkoleaf

Dawn patrol isn't exactly my favorite but I suppose its gotta be done *says with a shrug she was an older apprentice and has done patrols before but she always looked for a chance to prove her skills* -Hickorypaw
*looks away from her sticking his nose in the air*
Stonekit

*purrs* Dont worry when you are an apprentice you can catch all the voles you want. *looks down at Lilykit* And how are you?
Birchheart

*twitches his ears listening to the forest around them* Yea and all the prey is out to enjoying the weather.
Smokepelt
I'd love some help. *heads out of the den* And some company. I don't need a whole lot, but still. -Stonehedge

I don't think anyone really jumps with joy for a dawn patrol. -Sunray

Good! Daddy when will we be warriors? -Lilykit

*frowns* Stonekit. Please honey? -Cottonfur
Well when you are old enough to be warriors then you will be made warriors you and Crestkit are going to be great warriors to!
Birchheart

*stalks off away from her and back towards where the cats gathered before they left*
Stonekit
Company is what I’m best at I think I’m very charming too *chuckles padding out beside him swishing his long fluffy tail* -Ginkoleaf

Fallstar loves dawn she’s always up before the rest of the camp maybe that comes with being the leader though...mom always said Sleetstar snores though could hear it across camp he got so loud sometimes *purrs a bit* -Hickorypaw

Yea I wanna be just like you Dad! -Crestkit
Hopefully our hunting patrol will catch them this morning -Dawnchill

*heads out ears perked listening for prey in the trees above* -Fallstar

Hear anything Flamepaw? -Fernhallow
*tilts his head listening and shakes his head* No...
Flamepaw

*grins down at Crestkit* Im sure you will be Crestkit.
Birchheart
*smiles and with that he takes another big bite of the vole he basically looked like a mini Birchheart with all the spunk and strength that goes with it* -Crestkit

Listen harder I think I hear something in the distance tell me what you think it is -Fernhallow
Well Mr Charming, when are you going to get a mate? *flicks him playfully with his tail as he exits camp* -Stonehedge

*chuckles slightly* Well that was definitely true. -Sunray

*pads along with her patrol, scenting the air* -Timbersand

*huffs and joins her family, keeping an eye on Stonekit* -Cottonfur

*eats hungrily* -Lilykit
*purrs watching Crestkit fondly and looks at Cottonfur* Whats wrong?
Birchheart

*sniffs at where all the cats gathered and wrinkles his nose again looking around camp and starts to slowly make his way towards the entrance of camp*
Stonekit

*nods and listens closer hearing a faint rustle* I hear something...
Flamepaw