Caramel Chocolate Treasures
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 12-15 min.
Decoration Time: 3-5 min.
1 tube (18 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
½ cup flour
¾ cups finely chopped pecans
24 pieces MILKY WAY® Chocolate Covered Caramels
6 pieces DOVE® Brand Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Knead the cookie dough with the flour until smooth.
3. Divide the dough into 24 pieces. Roll each piece into a 1 x 1½-inch oval. Roll in the chopped pecans to coat, if desired. Place the cookies on an ungreased baking sheet and bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, and immediately press one MILKY WAY® Chocolate Covered Caramel into the center of each cookie.
5. Microwave DOVE® Brand Dark Chocolate in a plastic bag for 10-seconds, or until melted. Snip the corner tip of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the cookies, if desired.