Chanel Where should we buy chanel items?

myjoni666 posted on May 12, 2008 at 01:52PM
I'm asking anyone who can recommend a nice place to buy chanel items like perfume and scarfs.. chanelworld.com

Chanel 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua audreyfan said…
or even frasers thats where i buy my stuff haha but that is in scotland!! so any big department store
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
I get my stuff from a big Chanel tore in my city but if you don't have one around you, I don't know where else to get some
hơn một năm qua BlueKidBloo said…
Well, I live in LA and there is a Chanel boutique here...but if you don't live close to one you can still buy Chanel perfume and cosmetics at Nordstrom, Sephora, and Macy's.
hơn một năm qua CCcollection said…
www.ebay.com item #250446673742 Chanel mirror. Save me as a fav. seller i will have more items to come!!
hơn một năm qua ChanelGirl said…
Careful about buying online a lot of the stuff is fake. Don't buy fakes: 1. They never look as good as the real thing and leaves you with a so out of fashion style, 2. Counterfeit goods are often produced by some very bad people. People (even children) are exploited, and profits can be used to help people with illegal practices like drugs and organized crime. Chanelreplica.com has more info.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cherylfan1 said…
cake
well i am in the united kingdom and in hemel hempsted there is a big debanems that does everthing and you could go to boots
hơn một năm qua cherylfan1 said…
smirk
dont buy anything over line cause like channelgirl said it could be fake and you dont know if they have hidden anything in the scarfs or if it is the real purfume
hơn một năm qua simemin said…
And if you wanna buy chanel online there is this designer site where u can find stuff

link
hơn một năm qua sturdylove said…
What if Replicas Handbags Designer Chanel Handbags make it possible for you to afford an elegant appearance, a princess's lifestyle. link and link You may get everybody's notice but are not used to their special attention on you. You may get confidence associating with people but get into trouble of being jealous of. However, that is not your fault. Every girl deserves to be focused on and be spoiled. You are living for yourself. You don't need to bring yourself to the top of the material society by trying very hard. Just enjoy what the Chanel? could bring you in any time you feel it, any occasion you need it. And since link replica handbags are very affordable for you, you can have multiple designer bags.