lâu đài biểu tượng and Banner Contest!!!

Cinders posted on Mar 15, 2009 at 12:59AM
In case you can't tell, I'm mediocre with icons and banners, which is why I'm opening up this icon and banner contest for the spot!

RULES: You can post entries until the end of the month. Anything goes, so long as the icon/banner relates to Castle in some way. You may submit as many icons and banners as you wish. On April Fools, I'll gather up all the entries, and we'll vote on best banner and best icon separately.

What do you say? Are you up for it?

lâu đài 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua FillionFan said…
big smile
I just joined Fanpop, and you sound like a really cool person.
I love the icons you've made!
I was just wondering if wallpapers could please be added to the contest?
I can't make them, but I need one so bad. Much Thanks, Tina
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
Sure, I'm sure that can be arranged! And welcome! If you need anything, anything at all, feel free to ask me (or anyone else). I'm an old hand at this site, and I'd be happy to show you the ropes.

D'you hear that, folks? Now accepting wallpaper entries to the contest! Go nuts!
hơn một năm qua fanfly said…
Ok so here's my first attempt. I'm not that great at making banners so I usually try to keep it simple.
Here's a link to the fullsize image link
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Ok so here's my first attempt. I'm not that great at making banners so I usually try to keep it simpl
hơn một năm qua ineedcoffee said…
smile
ok I just came back from vacation love the new banner, to who ever made it!
That was me-- and don't worry, fanfly, I still have the one you made on my computer (and even if I didn't it's right up there ^^). What I'm planning on doing is leave this up for another week or so, then if no one's made another banner, try a different style out, and put that up for a week. Afterwards, I'll make a pick asking which banner should be permanent for the spot.

I encourage ANYONE AND EVERYONE to make banners in the next week or so. Even if you already made one (like fanfly) make more. It's fun, and we'll have plenty of choices.
ok maybe I will even try but don't get to excited I have never made one before it's suppose to be 800 x 100 right?

That's right, coffee. Have you made one yet?
i am having difficulty with my paint and getting the picture not looking to distorted, but I am working on it I tell you what I will make one and post it by wednesday because I have 4 days off so I can work on it but if you have any suggestions message me please...lol
Okey doke, sounds swell. I'll post a pick on thursday asking folks' opinions.
added them but forgot to link you sorry Cinders.

link
 added them but forgot to link bạn sorry Cinders. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/castle/images/6313296
and this one
link
 and this one http://www.fanpop.com/spots/castle/images/6313265