Captain Rex What happens to Rex

AaronThomas posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:38AM
I was wondering lately, and I want to know. What are your opinions on what happens to all of our favorite Star Wars character?

Captain Rex 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua starwarsfangirl said…
wink
I heard somewhere that when Order 66 comes, he can't bring himself to harm a Jedi, so Obi-Wan sends him and some other clones who are like him with Ahsoka to Shili, and lived the rest of his life protecting Ahsoka. But that's just what I heard. :)
hơn một năm qua GalindaGirl said…
surprise
I don't know. I think he became Darth Vader's lead stormtrooper. Hm, maybe that does happen. I don't want Rex to go bad too, Anakin was heart breaking, but Rex? I hope he doesn't.
hơn một năm qua AaronThomas said…
cool
i heard he kills himself because he couldnt bring himself to killing ahsoka
hơn một năm qua stargazer4ever said…
I haven't heard much about what's going to happen to him. I think he'll probably go rouge or something like that because I don't see him going bad. I'm not as worried about Rex right now as I am for Ahsoka though. The season finale preview has got me worried about her for some reason.
last edited hơn một năm qua
angry
I know, she looks like she could DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua GalindaGirl said…
crying
Yeah, same here. If so I'll be really sad and might cry. I'm bassically Ahsoka, we're so much alike. I can't see her die, I mean, I'm gonna be her for Halloween. Anyway, who knows. I can see all of the other Clones killing the Jedi, but not Rex. Rex seemes diffrent. Anyway, the newest episode was great wish Ahsoka was there.
cool
i wanna be rex for halloween
hơn một năm qua stargazer4ever said…
Well Ahsoka survived the finale, but I'm worried about season 3 for her. Maybe I'm wrong though.
cool
maybe she graduates