Brucas Match the name with the Baby Picture game!

brattynemz posted on Nov 14, 2008 at 12:42PM
Basically the game is like a matching type test, you guess whose whatever belongs with whom. I am open for suggestions, but I'm thinking: I will only tell how many correct answers you've got but I won't identify which ones. You can try as many times you want, just give me enough time to reply. :D It's just for fun, I can't think of any prize to give. Props maybe???

Rules: You can post only one {and edit it, for that matter) entry until I've checked it. Once I've given my verdict as to how many you got correct guesses you have, you can post another entry. And please have all on your entry I will not entertain yours if you skip one lol. Don't worry, I'll try to keep up! lol. Okay now, guess away! :D

I am doing the game on a Saturday night so that more people can come on and play! Send your baby pictures now! :]

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
I deleted the images, for our privacy's sake. lol. But we are coming up with a new game, here are the suggestions:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
SUGGESTIONS:

You can vote here: link and here link and you know the drill, if an image is needed, you send me the link or email it to me. If it doesn't, you can just message me here in fanpop. :]

WINNER:
Match The Name With The Face Game - Zoe (oth-brucas4ever)

last edited on Dec 09, 2008 at 08:47AM

Brucas 109 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...