Brucas how Would bạn react if Brucas is endgame.

dermer4ever posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 02:09AM
I know it is only two episodes in and we have all this Leyton cheese fest which I don't like their is only one cheesy couple and that's Naley. But on to this post. I was wondering if Brucas was endgame what would your reaction be. So this is just list what yours would be if this great thing happened.

Brucas 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Well first of all, I would probably screach for joy...then I would most likely tear a bit...and then I'd be completely contented from there on out! And I'd probably have a smile cemented on my face for atleast a good week or so.
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
I would be speechless probaly do a dance and i would be cryign tears of joy of course. Oh how could I forget throw a party we all the Brucasers so that list would be everybody on the Brucas spot and then my othforums Brucas buddies.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
i would probably be grinning like an idiot, and speechless, then i would start repeating omg over and over again, and then i would just have to watch the end about five times, the screaming would slowly begin, then the dancing, then the sly comments to my sister, and then the messages to my brucas friend tarn, then i would prob watch it again just to make sure i am not dreaming, then i would so be on fanpop to discuss it. and after ive calmed down ill have to change my will caus i told my sister that the only way she is inheriting oth from me is if leyton are endgame, after all i wouldnt want someone who doesnt appreciate brucas to get them. i can just imagine i would be smiling for days, maybe weeks, after the season 2 finale of alias i use to randomly just say 'two years!' for no reason for months afterwards, so brucas endgame might get a slightly more obsessive reaction.
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
hahahaa this is a cute post so lets seee i would...

1. YELL/SCREAM "OMFG" until the phrase starts to sound like it doesnt even exist
2. go tell EVERYONE who thought cheesy ole leyton was endgame and say "i told you so" until they tell me they'll slap me
3. do some sort of victory dance (maybe the robot :])
4. go watch the BL scene where theyre endgame online over and over and over and over again until i can like memorize the scene by heart HAH
5. id probably be in like the BEST mood for a couple weeks because of BL

mmmhhmm yes. BL being endgame would be pretty interesting.
hơn một năm qua oth-brucas4ever said…
i would do all of the above too.....it would be to good not do jump and screem "OMG" over and over
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Kristen's #2! lol
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
I'll probably be speechless for a while, and me cheeks will probably hurt vause I will smile for one week straight! And everything on *Kirsten's list^^
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
You can't even IMAGINE...! I won't try writing anything here....i really think NOONE could react the same way as me...LMAO!
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
killing spree??? know a lot of leytoners do ya? your right better not write that, could incriminate you.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 1treehillfan said…
A) Your right. Naley is CHEESY. And I love them to death<33 Lol.
B) I would be so excited and happy and I would probably send love letters to mark (lol) and I would probably slap myself in the face for ever losing faith or doubting them :D