Brucas xin chào FANATICS!!

kuhriissten posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 07:06AM
so there are a LOOOTT of people with medals! which is super amazing because it shows how devoted we are to our beloved couple<3 soo if you have a medal add your name and what type you have, this could be another bonding thing for BL fans :]
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

sophialover / Mary - FANATIC
Janni - Die-Hard
Brucas4ever / Hannah - FANATIC
superstar_kk / Karen - FANATIC
mcewen_girl / Kelsie - FANATIC
kuhriissten / Kristen - FANATIC
dermer4ever / Terra- Dedicated
last edited on Dec 02, 2008 at 12:08AM

Brucas 128 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 128

hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
yayy..AMAZING idea Kristen!

SO:
Mary-Fanatic<33333!
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
This is a great idea:D
So: Janni - Dedicated^^ (Really want a upgrade,but..)
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
So: Hannah~ finally a Fanatic!!!

and Kristen im pretty sure that you will go strait to a fanatic medal when you get yours you add so much stuff you really keep the bl spot alive! bl fans keep faith:)
hơn một năm qua superstar_kk said…
This is a Awesome Idea!

Karen: Fanatic!

im im sure that you will be a fanatic soon!
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
awh, good jobs on the medals guys!
so besides BL, what else are you guys a fanatic of? you don't hafta have like a medal or anything, it doesn't even hafta be from fanpop lol

soo even though i have no medal/rarely contribute to the Ugly Betty spot, i'm IN LOVE with the show Ugly Betty! lol what about you guys?
i am absouloutly totally in love with supernatural!! it's either by favorite or second fav show, next to oth!!
okk soo i've NEVER seen supernatural! haha whats the show about? is it like buffy the vampire slayer? lol
um im so addicted to lost! in lovee with it and jack and kate! anyone watch it?
Haven't seen "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" but Supernatural totally ROCKS! Sam&Dean..<33! (DEAN'S SOOO HOT)
Well..about two brothers (Sam-Dean) who are investigating paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them are kinda based on American urban legends and folklore,y'know..such as supernatural creatures (vampires,ghosts) and everything!
LOVE lost Hannah but we're totally on the opposite side. Skate<33! Love Jack...but in my opinion Jate has NO CHEMISTRY at all!

I also LOVED Charlie&Clairee!! Awww it's so damn unfair that Charlie died..xD I always wanted them to end up together!
last edited hơn một năm qua
i know! i just lovee me some jateee! jack is my favorite person on the show! and i like sawyer but i don't like kate when she's with him!

i loveed cc! they were sooo soo soo cute<33 i cried sooo hard when he died:(
but i also love desmond and penny! their soo cute!
Hannah..DON'T hate me but I LOVE the J's! (Juliet&Jack) lol! I dunno..i ONCE tried to hate Skate when Sawyer WAS SO IMMATURE with Kate and all the pregnacy thing but i just CAN'T! LOVEEEE THEM<333!

Desmond&Penny<33! My third fave couple from "Lost"! I knoww..Charlie..i was like "WTF is happening here?" when he died!!!!!!!! I was sitting on my couch and crying like a baby for over an hour...TT.TT!
jack and julie!! NOOOO i hate them! she's so annoying! i would rather see skate like ten thousand times before i see another Jacket kiss! *barfs* but don't worry mary i still love ya!

but des and penny rock! ohh charlie i lovedd him he was my second favorite.... hahah when he died my brother was like it's just a tv character stop crying! and i was like nooooo i miss him already!
She's annoying b/c she's just in the WAYYY eh? That seriously reminds me of smth...lol! Anyway...i'll make it easier for you. I'm not obsessed or in love with them...i just LIKE THEM! At first individually (Jack is simply AMAZING<33- Juliet is "weird" as well as mysterious and that's why i kind of like her) and then as a couple cause...i dunno why...lol!

Btw...isn't sometimes Kate getting on your nerves? I was watching the second season online and DAMN...sometimes she's ANNOYING! But Ok...i love her most of the time.

PS:Tell your brother that HE'S NOT RIGHT! I don't usually cry watching TV shows or movies but THIS particular death was simply...*OMG*...like the saddest thing ever. Plus that i didn't knew it was GONNA happen!!! I hadn't read ANY spoilers and it gave me a shock value. I was anxious till the very very last moment...full of hope that smth would happen and he would be saved but NOO!
God..i tear up everytime i watch this scene link and i cry..TT.TT!
kate can be really annoying some times! like it kinda annoys me one day she wants to be with sawyer the next with jack! it's like make up your mind already!

my brother hated charlie idk why he's crazyy!

im crying just watching thatclip again!
Me2!! The look in his eyes...<33! OMG! SO SO SAD!
hated him? LOL! How can ANYBODY hate Charlie? He was and he still is my second fave character of "Lost"! I wish he was still on the show..TT.TT! God..and now that we're talking about him i miss him even more.
i know! i wonder if claire ever found the family ring! did you finish season 4 yet?
NOOOP! Here we've got like..the first & the second season right now and i was watching online S3(i've actually finished watching S3) and now i'm watching S4 trying to catch up with some episodes..lol! It's pretty hard because i'm not a native english speaker and sometimes i have trouble listening and understanding EVERYTHING but Ok...i guess it's better than nothing. Thank god this online site exists...lol!
well if you get confused with anything just ask and i can try to explain it!
hahahaha you two crack me up loll yeah like i need to find another tv show to watch!! lets see ive seen all the season for...

the oc, buffy, sex & the city, oth, the office. i think thats it LOL

what shows should i watch? on my to-do list are lost & grey's anatomy LOL
TOTALLY!
Grey's anatomy is a must TOO! Haven't watched it yet but all the time i hear people talking about how *AWESOME* it is! Call me crazy but on my to-do list is "Friends"..LOL! I'VE NEVER EVER EVER managed to watch it..LMAO!

PS:Aahh and..have we got any Gossip Girl fanatics here?
Yes i am!! i dont add a lot of stuff to the spot but i LOVEEEEE The Show!!!! cant wait fro season 2!!
omggg me tooo! i haven't watched all of Friends yet!! hahha, i hafta squeeze it in somehow. OH and ive watched all the gilmore girls season lol

omg, i LOVE Gossip Girl!! i think pretty much every like living girl does haha are you a fanatic?
Hannah: Ofcource i'll ask you!! Sometimes they talk SO damn quickly..lol! But anyways..LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack's accent! He's probably the only one of the show who i ALWAYS understand..lol!
I TOTALLY AM<33! In Greece unfortunately we haven't got it yet..but i've been watching it during all summer online and it's SO FREAKING amazing!! Chair<333!!

PS:Chuck has become my ultimate fave "bad-boy" EVER! Like really...HE'S AWESOME! "I'm Chuck Bass"..lol! I'M SOOO ADDICTED TO ED'S BRITISH ACCENT!!!
i knwo!! i never knew he had an accent while watching the show!! such a good actor!
yahhh serously!! omg ed westwick's british accent is SOOO sexy!! i was like watching his interviews and his voice is !!!!!! hahaha

yeah i used to like hate chuck bass at the beginning of GG (when he tried to like rape Serena) but now i freaking looove him! lol he's one of my all time favorite characters on TV haha
hhhaha i lovee gg!!!!!!!! on my to do list is 24, and supernatural.... i tried to watch greys actually i watched 2 and a half season and then i just got so stupid!
hơn một năm qua Lila856 said…
HIII GUYS! i`m NEW! LOL before i was a leyton supporter but rewatching this summer on soapnet i`ve fell TOTALLY in love w. brucas AHHH its like WHY DIDN`T I LOVE THEM BEFORE! hope i`m welcomed haha
wait seriously?

i mean you totally welcome im just suprised!

LMAO ya seriously! my best friends a BLer i watched at her house shes like SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WERE ADORABLE
haha welcome! we really have some great vid, forums, images and really really great fans!
AWESOME i feel soooo..AWAKE YOU KNOW? ROFL! i`m gonna go rate your guyses stuff! =]
wow very kind! im so excited i just got my fanatic medal!!!!! and i know a few people who are really trying to get medals so it will really help! thanks! haha whats up i think everyone just got off im the only one on!
omg Lila welcome to the bl spot, i never would have thought that you would turn to our side :)
karen your back!!i know i was surprised to! but now i think it's really really cool!
yea i had to do the laundry :@, but that awesome, another bl-er:)
thanks karen, aww you guys are so sweet! to an ex LPER too LOL! well obviously i don`t like DESPISE leyton i just think they`re okay while BRUCAS=LOVE<333 i`m surprised myself actually haha :P but i`ve always been a chophia fan!
no problem Lila, and people say that Brucas fan's are mean and bitchy :@ :|
cool! yeah they welcomed me nicely too! i was an lper! chophia are amazing! i hate how the broke up! it makes me sad!!!!! you guys i feel like such a b**** okay so on saturday i was working at a wedding and there were five of us girls and one of them left before the hard part came(it was like slave work we had to clean over 300 dishes) and she said she was "sick" and we were like she's such a lair and now she's in the hospital!
and i feel like such a ass!
dont feel that way hannah! you couldnt have known and well people always want to skip out on doing "Slave work" and if it were me, i would have probably thought that person was lying too!
i know cause she was so rude but i guess she's like getting her appendix removed!
ehhhh, whenever someone talks about getting something remvoed from their body i cring!it freaks me out!
ahaha it's gross! i feel bad:(

ohh lila you should check out this forum link it will let you get to know everyone i bit more!
hơn một năm qua Chlarkfan said…
omg lila like welcome!!!!!<33333
OMG LILA!!! i can't believe what i'm seeing you write! (haha) random but i always love your comments! haha and i'm surprised! and yes we welcome any BL fans :]

and thanks for rating stuff! we really appreciate it!
okay is anyone else in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE with chuck&blair as much as i am?!?! omg their chemistry is like freaking fireworks drunk/on crack/on weed/on x and freaking OMG i love whenever theyre on screen together! haha
OMGGGGGG!
I CAN'T BELIEVE what i'm reading right now! Lila..OMG! You're probably the last person i ever expected to see here. Really...i'm just in a SHOCK RIGHT NOW! All i can say is *WELCOME TO THE AMAZING BL WORLD* lol! It's so so good to have you here...xD
Kristeeen!! Can u stop reading my mind? LMAO! I AM!!!! AND I WILL ALWAYS BE<33! They are simply amazing together!! THEY'RE LIKE the perfect definition of chemistry<33!! LOVE THEM SO SO SO MUCH!