Brucas The Brucas Conspiracy

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 03:11PM
there is hope for brucas, mark has kept the chance alive for a reason, maybe to make brucasers happy, maybe so leyton isnt taken for granted, maybe because he knows they are not over.
why should we give up when we have no reason to give up, when the show gives us valid reasons to believe they are not over.

i've designed this forum as a place to discuss the signs or messages or scenes ect. within the show (past, present and future) that foreshadow Brucas for endgame.

no matter how crazy if you think mark and co are trying to tell us something this is the place to share.

welcome my friends to the Brucas Conspiracy...

Brucas 36 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua eka-chan said…
The first time I was enchanted with Brucas was the passionate kissing scene at the end of season 2. The "it was never just a goodbye kiss" Brucas allowed me to feel. I was still into Jeyton at that time but because their scenes have been pushed aside, I was trying to comfort myself with the other couples. Then Brucas...just hit me, shook me, mesmerized me and didn't let go.

On that scene, you can see the fire behind that kiss that is mostly attributed from Lucas' part. There were little tears in his eyes as he confessed that he wants to be with Brooke. You can just see the depth of his emotions are uninhibited and real. I was looking at his face and I saw that and it breaks my heart. I never liked Lucas but that scene allowed me to see through him...and all he could be that's grand and powerful for loving this deep.

And Brooke..she was so scared to be vulnerable that she can't stand there and give him a direct answer. So she left and poured her feelings by crying alone in the car. That dread that she may get her heart ripped apart again by the same boy she feels strongly for was devastating. It was a risk she's not sure she can handle again. The pain and the uncertainty was there. She wanted to love him back and be with him but then she seems to wonder, "what happens if he wrongs me again? what happens if at that time I won't be strong enough?"

That was the most amazing revelation for Brucas. Chopia was excellent in portraying that. I just sat there and didn't move even when the episode was done. It was just consuming.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
eka-chan, i love whatever you write!

i seriously think that mark brainwashed people into thinking that leyton is this great, fantastic, magical love. but its not! its full of deceit, its not a love where two people grow and mature, it feels like a forced relationship, and peyton is just DESPERATE to cling on to a boy who actually gave a sh*t about her for once in her life. i know mark believes IN HIS HEAD that leyton was the ideal couple, but i think he had that notion in season 1...and i think over time, he's seen the way Brucas has lit up the screen and he can not deny it.

i just think mark wants to keep his original plan of having leyton as the end couple just because thats what he said...its basically his like brainchild and i dont think he wants to shy away from that. mark, have the balls to go against what people will say when you make Brucas endgame! who cares if people criticize you for not following through with leyton because deep down, you know Brucas is meant to be! :]
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
heres something to think about with season 5, dont know if anyones noticed this but though its meant to be some leyton season and show how they are meant to be (pr so many leytoners claim) if anything i think it mainly shows all their flaws and why they simply don't work, theres nothing pro leyton in sn 5. i think the biggestthing people complain about with the newest season is the leyton whining, once again its shown that peyton goes to lucas when her life is crap and likes to mess with his relationships, lucas even points this out, they no longer even have that strong friendship or understanding of each other that was the back bone of leyton, they cant put their own wants aside for each other or for anyone elses happiness, they never seem to move forward, and their love seems to consist of others telling them about it, peyton admits to haley that she doesnt know she if she loves lucas or the idea of him (or something like that). seriosuly its like sn 5 was specifically designed to show their flaws and tv value crappiness of them (if that makes sense).

where as the sn 5 brucas if anything is building a strong foundation that could fix the flaws of their first relationship if they were to get back together, their interaction and selflessness with each other in sn 5 shows why they work. so over all i would say sn 5 points out leytons flaws and brucas' good points.

crazy maybe, or has mark designed it this way to lead us to the future of leyton falling flat on their faces and brucas rising from the ashes bigger and better than ever.
kuhriissten, thank you very much!

The concept of Brucas just occured to me lately since they're a third favorite these days and I still adore Jeyton and then Naley. But rewatching OTH and focusing on Brucas the whole time..it was something of a consummate love, a relationship that helped two different people evolve in the best light. I couldn't stop watching their scenes in season 3 where Lucas slowly creeps into Brooke and Brooke's presence gives him a glow I've never seen in him before. The Broody for Cheery and Cheery for Broody romance is a positive balance and they give each other merriment and life all throughout being together. Everything about Brucas is a development and the fire only gets stronger when slowly flickering and Brucas is that kind of passionate love. They're simply connected and they don't have to prove it to anyone or advertise it to anyone. Their privacy in romance is what makes their relationship able to sustain and provide.

--
Broody_4_Cheery (your name really rocks!) I agree with your opinion on s5. Although somewhat maddening to the point of despair, there is no silver lining or even an absolution on how Leyton started and become. Their spark from s1 is no longer prevalent; they grew tired of the cheating and deception and now they're paying the price because their actions, those little mistakes bore consequences and it shows now in s5. Leyton became something insignificant to me; their relationship is profoundly baseless and all the scenes where they supposed to work something out or want something is ridiculous, overplayed and half-heartedly done. I'm not sure if Mark decided this to be or if it's an intentional course of action but kudos to him then: if antagonizing Leyton while he hangs a banner "these are soulmates, please applaud them" an INTENTIONAL plan, then kudos sincerely!

And when LPers defend that "Leyton complete each other and need each other because they're the same people with the same needs"...that's not always a great thing. For heaven's sake, it's YING YANG not YING YING or YANG YANG, right? Would you like to be boyfriend-girlfriend with your own self? Might as well take a mirror and carry it around. That's what Leyton is for a long time: a reflection of each other's fears, desires and insecurities and so they trap themselves once together...and never grow emotionally.

Now look: Peyton has two months of romance with Luke by the ending of s4 and in s5, the one-year relationship they have is spent long-distance and they barely even do anything interesting...except fight over something that's supposed to be endearing for couples and then not talk for three years. Then Lucas moved on to a TWO-YEAR relationship with a nice girl and Peyton got frustrtated with her career (that she chose over Lucas,) went back to TH, and expects to be entitled to him.

"Don't marry Lindsey, Luke! Am I kidding myself here? Haven't you felt the way I feel all these years we're apart because I still do!" ---god, how can my favorite girl P.S. be so superficial?!

Lucas and Peyton grew apart and you can't claim to love someone after not seeing them for a long time. YOU CAN'T LOVE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM THAT WAS IN THE PAST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON THEY ARE NOW.

Examine Brucas: They love each other for who they were in high school and MUCH MORE now they have their careers and individual priorities. They stand by each other as mutual friends and admire each other's smart choices from afar. I agree with you, Broody_4_Cheery! BL can make a comeback but I hope s6 would develop them again if Mark plans it so.
Suppose to be ying yang not ying ying! lol thats what i say to my little leyton loving sister.

in this fanfic i once wrote theres this line i put in with lucas talking to haley about his relationships with brooke, peyton and lindsay, and one of the things that always stuck with me and i didnt even think about it til i found myself writing it down, but anyway, in the fanfic lucas says how he and peyton have so much in common and that always joined them in love, friendship and life, but it wasn't what they had in common that was their problem, it was how they differed, they never wanted the same thing at the same time (like he wanted forever and she wanted someday). and it got me thinking about the dynamics of brucas and leyton, brooke and lucas are complete opposites (broody and cheery) where as Peyton and Lucas have the same taste and have many similiar traits, yet where as brucas differences are what make them stronger its leytons differences that ultimately weaken them, brucas want the same things where as Leyton don't, as much as they have in common they simply aim for different places. like mouth said earlier in the series he never worried about brooke and lucas because they have the same heart. which really is the perfect way to describe the two different relationships, brucas share the same heart but differ in their minds, where as leyton share the same mind and differ in their hearts.
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
I agree with both of you..
"leyton share the same mind and differ in their hearts"
EXACTLY..and as Mouth once said in S2: "It's Ok if you're with her Luke..I ALWAYS thought that your HEARTS are the same" <33!!!
"brucas share the same heart but differ in their minds, where as leyton share the same mind and differ in their hearts."

sophialover had it there posted too and I'm so totally with you on this, Broody_4_Cheery!

It is upsetting how numerous of LPers are very resilient to this fact now that it is very much evident in Leyton; how they're similar in personalities but how different their choices become when such choices would involve each other. It's also a bad thing that they patronize and overplay Leyton in their opinions and views of how "epic" and "meant-to-be" and all the bunch of other baseless conclusions they come up with to support and justify this shipment. I've shared once that my best friend is for LP all the way because Brucas, although it appealed to her, just seemed to strike her as platonic and I think most LP fans also view the same thing as much as we view Leyton to be platonic. But my bf also admitted that Leyton is not the perfect love; they're a mess together and what keeps them tied down to each other is misery and she added that, "I like their drama and even though sometimes it's suffocating, they still have a chance to stick it together and be lovers because as long as Lucas craves for drama as a writer and Peyton craves for possessing something she wants for herself, they will never lose each other. They might give up and resent each other but they're bound to end up in the same place. They won't be happy or stable or even healthy but that's why I like Leyton. They're the extreme, obsessive type of romance!" (She's here right now, asking me to type all of this.)

I think I won't force my bf out from this kind of thinking. I might have agreed to this if I ship Leyton but I'm just so sick and angry of seeing Peyton in a bad light. The girl has serious emotional issues that she needs to work on before jumping on dangerous loops. And the only security she ever had was with Jake so despite that JP is long gone, I still want somebody to keep Peyton from exploding. Lucas isn't good for her. The more he is around, reflecting her insecurities, the more it has a negative influence on her. The more Lucas pushes her away, the more Peyton becomes determine to control him.

It's not love that they have: it's more of a power struggle; trying to eradicate each other's individual needs to live up to their idealized form as a "couple": which is what that idiotic novel "An unkindness of ravens" seems to dictate:

1) A blatantly painful process of passive-aggressiveness between two people who are alike in style and manner but whose fundamentals and differences repel unconsciously
2) A romantic affair that's illicit; provokes despair to serve as an ingredient to a temperamental passion that destroys whoever comes near it
3) A hypocritical discernment on mature relationships when one incriminates the other and together they become egocentric and lost in translation of emotions.

Kudos to Mark for this invention: a true monster of enlarged faults and boiling greed. Leyton had me mystified and nauseous.
lol. beautifully said, i always love your points.

isnt is strange how for every devoted brucaser they seem to have a leyton loving friend. i can totally see where your friend is coming from with the whole she likes their drama, except when we actually saw them exclusively together i wouldn't call them very dramatic, if anything i found leyton boring and sometimes cute (you know no real passion or fire, like they were some pollanna couple) i got bored watching them. which is one of the reasons i like brucas, i don't find them boring, i just think they are a beautifully done couple if they are happy together, falling apart or even just being friends, i am drawn to watching them and i enjoy their fights, their conversations, the way they look at each other and interact, they can be cute and adorable and they can be hot and sexy, they can be passionate and fiesty, they can be sweet and caring, romantic and angry, its never a dull ride with them, its all meaningful and IMO they make good tv. couples i dont like dont make me want to change the channel, i hate leyton as much as i hate other couples but its how they are written and portrayed that makes me wanna not care about the show, sn 4 was the first time i have ever left the room while watching oth because i simply did not care if i missed a bit while i grabbed a book or a drink, i was not phased about pausing the dvd, i simply didnt care, and well thats down to how boring and unrealistic leyton are.
its like they are trying too hard to put leyton together when they dont flow together, and their attempts at making them look 'meant to be' just come off false because its not backed up. i mean look at season 4 leyton, practically every scene lucas and peyton were in they were together, like bloody noahs ark the season was split in pairs of two - rachel and brooke, nathan and haley, lucas and peyton, it was forcing lucas and peyton together with their drab interactions and cutting them off from everybody else, and i think that ruined the season, it chipped apart strong relationships for the benefit of a couple that NEVER evolve and they ruined sn 6 with the leyton whining as well which eclimpsed so many of the better storylines these two characters had and ruined peyton and lucas in many fans eyes with their annoying behaviour. and they expect us to buy this crap??? never i say, never will i fall for leytons crap which is so boring and repetative and self destructive, they can be happy apart (and more interesting) so split them up for good, get their friendship back and get the broody blondes back with their real true loves (jake and brooke)... arghh! the show could be so much better for it.
Before I was even taking a lot of reflection on OTH, I used to favor Leyton or at least was indifferent to them after finishing seasons 1-4. It was a strange occurrence when they got together on the championship game and started making out. I was puzzled and my expression was hardly understandable because I really don't know what to feel about them. On one hand, I just wanna see Peyton happy so if it's with Lucas that she gets that from then I say, "ah, what the hell." I was a hardcore Naley spectator so the other couples just got ignored along the way because the reason why I watch OTH was not solely on the romance. I like the plots of courage, dreams and music and literature. Then I started rewatching last summer.

I started paying attention to everything. In s1, I remember I was eager to see why Leyton ended up together in s4 so I followed Lucas and Peyton slowly with their dance of seduction and courtship. I was actually forcing myself to enjoy them as this was happening because I thought to myself, "Oh, from the beginning, right? They just picked up from where they started." And then I encountered Jeyton, a couple I haven't really cared to watch on-screen (when they're around a scene, I go down to get food or something like that ;p because I believe that it's no use: Lucas will be for Peyton in s4 anyway) and I was amazed how content and healthy Peyton was the second time I began to enjoy Jeyton. I kind of like that side of her and Lucas never brought that out. So by s2, when Jake left, I was crying and bitter. And then Brucas also appealed to me as I have posted here. The confession of love was astoundingly sincere and then in s3 when everything is about Brucas, it felt natural alongside Naley and I was blissful to see that Season 3 is definitely the best season: Brucas and Naley; Peyton (even without Jake) is discovering herself through connecting with her bio mom Ellie...then the episode with Jimmy Edwards which I skipped the first time but have loved it and cried with it everytime I watch it since then.

It hit me. Lucas and Peyton was the original plan but considering the dynamics of the show, they can't possibly portrayed as "True Love" in season 5. They were anything but. If they were anything, they were a mess and they don't seem to fit together. A darn shame for two people who used to relate to each other given their same interests and personalities. It proves that opposites do attract and bring much more in a relationship. I'm sure the LPers like to idealize Lucas and Peyton. After all, "Your Art matters" and "I want the same things that you want..." are very powerful quotes and they're a favorite of mine as well. But looking back and asking my father about it too (funny story; he was the one who was watching OTH and he just recommended it to me because I used to believe OC is better story-wise but anyway...) He said that Lucas and Peyton really didn't seem anything more like a "fleeting moment" and "there are people, he said, who have a deep connection with someone that didn't last because after a while, they start to meet other people who connected with them in a deeper, better way." My dad likes Brooke because she's a loving person and friend and he favored Brucas beside Naley as well.

When we watch s5 together, dad and I with my best friend, he laughed at the whole marriage proposal thing. He said what is wrong with Peyton saying "yes?" She could have had Lucas right there and now. It's not like they will be getting married TOMORROW already. An engagement can last months or years. It's just closing the deal. Obviously, my dad says, Peyton doesn't want to close the deal yet which is frustrating for her because she's been doing this mistake for ages (making Lucas risk for nothing) while Brooke, he added, deserved Lucas' heart and that engagement. My dad had fun watching them ride that carriage and talk about dreams and families and he said "They're happy. They like each other and that never seemed to change. Brooke is good for Lucas and Lucas...well, he can be a better man. He had been with Brooke before."

And he didn't entertain this talk about "soul mates" with Leyton and the whole drama thing they have going because he said (something that touched me) "You can't be with someone for the long haul if he only hurts you. And marriage doesn't make things better; it only gives what love you have a meaning and a direction."

And:

"SOUL MATES ARE NOT FIXED IN THE STARS OR WRITTEN IN DESTINY...YOU MEET SOMEONE, YOU FALL IN LOVE, YOU STAY TOGETHER AND BUILD SOMETHING THAT'LL LAST. LUCAS AND PEYTON DID THIS: THEY MEET, THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON EACH OTHER, THEY DIDN'T GET TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY MET PEOPLE WHO THEY FELL IN LOVE WITH AND THEY DIDN'T BUILD ANYTHING WORTH HAVING."

He said most teenagers are scared to grow up and mature and that's what Lucas and Peyton are together. They hold back each other. Now my parents are happily married for the whole 18 years of my life. And that is why I love Naley so much because they show that love and marriage can endure side by side, even in today's world.

FYI, he and I hated Lucas too...and we laughed at his expression when he got rejected by Peyton...dad said he looks like a monkey with beady eyes and a really ugly, deformed nose...LOL...he said it more creatively in Tagalog but never mind...eheheheh..
your dad likes oth that is so cool. my mum likes it enough to watch ot abit but not enough to care so when she saw sn 4 she just went 'yeah lucas and peyton' and im like what! how can you support them asfter all i already had a leyton loving sister i thought my mum would be saner, and funnily enough my mum doesnt like brooke either and once again cant explain why she hates her (hmmm... considering my mother recently had an affair with her best friends boyfriend which left her heart broken, sorry mum i dont sympathise you did a crappy thing and deserve to pay, well i honestly think she was drawn to leyton because of her personal situation, i wonder if she would have felt all chummy about peyton back when my dad was cheating on her... sorry personal issues coming through here). i would love to have a family member who liked brucas :( i settle with my friend tarn who loves brucas and detestleyton and peyton with a passion (not that i hate peyton but to hear tarn talk about her is so funny, she really hates her).
something to add to the brucas conspiracy, just a random thought as i watched a youtube to the song prettygirl by sugarcult. now i wouldnt class it as a full on brucas song but everything about it sums up brucas especially from brooke's pov, makes me curious if this song was out (i am shit with mucical knowledge) when they first had lucas call brooke pretty girl, and i wonder if perhaps considering mark got the title of the show from a song if this song inspired him to have lucas call brooke pretty girl, surely when he got them together he knew that he was going to have the leyton thing happen and lucas did indeed open brooke up to love and make her vulnerable. if i ever got to interview mark i would be interested in maybe randomly asking that.
Yeah, dad likes OTH better than the OC and then when I was watching OTH, he was watching the OC. He likes cool, simple and kind-hearted girls like Brooke and Summer. And he said he doesn't need to like Peyton or Marissa anymore, the broody types, because he already had me as a daughter to begin with, lol :p

And about your situation with your mother...that surely reflects why you feel strongly against Leyton and I totally sympathize. First off, I'm in love with Peyton and her darkness but one thing that I could never reconcile about her is the shit that she put Brooke through. My best friend is like Brooke, the LPer I mentioned, and I would never do that to her. I couldn't possibly aquire happiness from a guy who my best friend is in love with. My bf talk about how much she adores Brooke but still all for Leyton and how I adore Peyton and still all for Brucas. It's a funny paradox too.

I'm sure that the LPers think that what Leyton did in season 1 was justifiable or when Peyton did it again in s3 is also forgivable but I don't think so. Cheating is cheating and even though Brooke has forgiven them, what they did is irrevocably foul. The kind of "love" Leyton shared has stemmed from that and so as much as they might be so tortured and so the same together, the damage is done. Even my bf thinks so,...and I think the reason why she's an immense LP shipper is bec. she can never forgive Lucas so she thinks Brooke is better off with someone. My bf likes Brase and Browen. Anybody without Lucas. She said 'cheaters and liars belong together.'
"Pretty Girl" by Sugarcult? It's a little morbid especially along the lines "she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and her killer instincts tell her to be aware of evil men" And "That's what you get for falling again, you can never get him out of your head."

Hmmm..it could...but there is no loving significance to it but I think Brooke felt this way when she was cheated on twice.
"shes beautiful as usual" cuase brooke is hot "with bruises on her ego" her isecurities and the whole im not good enough thing she has though yey she now knows she is one in a million "and her killer instincts tell her to be aware of evil men" she puts that wall up between herself and men/relationships to protect herself imo mainly cause of lucas "thats what you get for falling again, you can never get him out of your head" it always goes back to lucas, she will always go back to falling in love with him and the thought of him is always in her head and lol every other guy will always be compared to him.

the morbid and lack of love feeling to it is why i don't class it as a full on brucas song, yet i think its a wierd coincidence that lucas calls brooke pretty girl and theres a song by that name with a lot of comparisons.
so i copied this from Cherise's article she post it in her comments, i thought it was perfect for this forum, and considering sn 6 is starting people i expect you all to keep your eyes open for foreshadowing and hints no matter how crazy and post them here, so any way to what cherise wrote and found ------

Some points to add to the marvels of 6.01 perspective that I found on the CW Lounge. In regards to Lucas's pick:

"Okay, so. Lucas picks the Queen of Hearts and we are to assume that it is Peyton right? Well here are some things I've noticed:

-I found it strange that the card, Queen of Hearts was left on the airport chair, all bent, when Peyton and Lucas left together. I take this as symbolism that Peyton could not be the Queen of Hearts because the card is no longer with them. If she were, wouldn't the Queen of Hearts stay with them? (I had previously mistaken the card as being with them in the hotel room, for this I apologize. I just remembered the card falling away from them and being bent.)

-This is sorta a spoiler from OTHBlog, but something Gus told Lucas will make him reconsider his decision. Whether this is the Queen of Hearts and the cards, or something he said (Perhaps what I believe it to be about not "choosing" who you love) after that we won't know until than. Who knows.

-Brooke was the last girl to say, "Pick One" and Lucas picked the last card, which was the Queen of Hearts.

-The Queen of Hearts is a card that is known for having a rose carried by the Queen in the picture. Brooke was the only girl in the dream sequence who was carrying roses.

-And the most important of all:
I began re-watching season 2 this morning and in episode 205, I Will Dare a little something got my attention immediately;

Waiter: Let's try another name.
Brooke: The Queen of Hearts.

Once again, coincidence it may be, but I feel like Mark tries to leave subtle hints regarding his plans. If this were the case of course I would be elated with joy, but regardless of being for dramatic effect or foreshadowing, do we all agree that Brooke by far embodies the likeness of "the queen of hearts" more than Peyton even Lindsey? If I'd have to choose, Peyton would never be the queen of hearts. The analogy just doesn't work! She's if anything the queen of spades (it is of course the british slang word for a woman who has been widowed more than once) not that she has been technically widowed, but given her past it seems quite fitting.
So I guess we will have to speculate a bit longer. What about this idea...Lucas's next book, The Queen of Hearts...a testimony to his love for Brooke, a series of love letters sent over the years? Hmm....I like the sounds of that one!
hơn một năm qua oth-brucas4ever said…
omg after reading those hint and pointing out a few things i can see it all now and maybe there is a hinden meaning behind it all...omg if it was all true it would be great...we don't need another season 4...all happy pucas not happy brooke
link

a utube for the queen of hearst is brooke theory, lol im posting it before ive even watched it. but i think it lists all the signs or something.
Just added it!
OMG..MICKEI...it's simply GREAT<33!
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
It is GREAT!! I had only notices some of hte facts.. But OMG!
BL<3
All i know is that WE are endgame....hihi! This vid made my day.
thanx mary im not so sure how to add videos.

i just watched it. it had more hints in. and i totally agree with the last bit about brooke being the hardest option, i was only thinking about that earlier (because seriously i think i spend 50% of my day thinking about oth and 45% of that is all about brucas, i am not obsessed just passionate), he clearly states lindsey is the easiest option and i have almost felt that peyton was the safe option after things ended with brooke. and lucas has a habit of choosing the easy choice, even with brooke back in season one, bad habit of his. but i think his relationship with brooke damaged lucas a lot, she never really trusted that he loved her which is even represented in the dream sequence when he says 'I DO love you Brooke Davis', where as there peyton is so open afterwards saying shes in love with him, wanting to be with him, and notice he only gives up and gets back with peyton after she tells him about her 'dream' of saying yes, he asked peyton to marry him IMO because he knew that she would say yes. hes too unsure about brooke. brooke is the hardest option, even i can admot that when leyton are actually a couple things are easy just look how their attitude has flipped from s5 to 601, how easily they slip into that role, brucas can't do that, their relationship was hard even though they worked on it, because they LOVE each other, but it was still hard, they fought not only ecah other but for each other. damn luke and his always choosing the easy option. but like gus says, you dont find love, love finds you, and you have no choice in the matter.

Brooke is the Queen of Hearts. and becasue i can heres a link to my fanfic link entitled the queen of hearts, its only got the prologue for now but its based on the whole brooke being the queen of hearts thing i wrote it after reading cherises article post on it. i plan to follow s6 but with my own personal spin.
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
it's funny you mention that the Brucas fans at othforums are saying the same thing. Those guys are real good at point out themes like that they even have made avies with that I will give you the link and you guys can check it out for your self.

link
oooh yay! more QoH theory. seriously this i think is either mark making us go crazy with BL foreshawoding that they are in fact endgame or Mark making us go crazy with giving us BL foreshadowing with no intention of making it happen but wnating us to go crazy
oh he just wants us to crazy
and its working, or well for me anyway its working. i am so going BL crazy, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way.
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
aww i love this forum<33
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
yeah i LOVED the the idea of Brooke being the Queen of Hearts and i agree with what you all have to say about it!

the thing is Brucas has been getting subtle hints that lead to endgame. Leyton on the other hand...there's no lead up, i don't see anything that symbolizes that they're supposed to be together...yeah so anyways

keep the BL faith aliveeee
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
I just notice something, i don't know if it somethin but just thought i shoudl share i with you guys..
Wen Pyton, Lindsey andBooke are saying Pick one-brooke is the only one who says "Just pick one" i know it isn't much bu atleasts he stoo out...
Another thing I noticed is that Guy who was guiding Luke to choose one that when he was in the Brooke dream he was smiling but the others ones he didn't.
okay an observation i had which is really in retalliation to a leyton thing, you know how they say it always comes back to peyton/leyton, and i think one of the leyton dream symbolism thingys was how from the brucas sequence it had lucas going through a revolving door to the leyton one signifying that it always goes back to peyton.

hmmm... possibily, but what about the fact the sequences start with brooke and then she is also the last one to say pick one, maybe that means it always goes back to brooke. anything you can do i can do too :P
hơn một năm qua RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
link
Thats my link to my investigative work on the card dealing dream sequence. And also...it goes back to Brooke just as much. Come on...the window scene, Brookes gonna change the world some day...and then in NYC the opposite...same, and Id argue more so than your art matters....ugh blah...and the idea of dreams seems to play a role in the madness. Peyton is the girl of Lucas's dreams at first, and then he falls in love with Brooke and it changes everything...it changes the stars...I feel like Peyton is the comet, but only bc by becoming a part of her life he met Brooke. Then youve got the "who do you want w you when all your dreams come true? Well Luke says B first, then renigs at B's persuasion, and goes to P...They are together during the state championship, which many say is his fulfillment of his 1st dream, but during S4 epi "pictures of us" L confesses to Glenda that he had to give up his first dream, which was playing college or pro basketball, and getting his book published was his second...we all know who was there by his side when that happened! Ms. Cheery. the one and only. Then the carriage ride, which the man driving says something to them that neither will ever forget...then he sort of rescues Brooke with the whole Angie thing, which he had promised to do long ago...Now the dream sequence...read what I wrote in the article. Definetly some conspiracy theory in that!lol
ok so i discovered a freaky coincidence, okay you know the dude who played gus in 601, well i am watching october road you know the bryan greenberg show and gus is in it (or atleast im sure its him), he plays an old guy in a hospital with inspirational love messages, lol, the dudes like cupid. and get this, sort of random but i thought it was weird, his wifes name was rose and he described her as being 'his rose'. he was talking to brian greenberg character when he was saying this. lol, i just thought it was freakishly coincidental. its like the cosmic forces are saying something, through another show that jake should go back to peyton. okay thats a little too crazy. but yeah. just an observation.
Mickei...I have that series on DVD, I'm in love with Bryan Greenberg! Anyways, I totally remember him in that scene. He's talking about how he could tell that they were in love, even as BG and his lady were not together. But yes he is a cupid type cast for sure! Nice work! We should be detectives!lol
He plays Mr. Boliver on October Road, and he asks BG if hes seen the color of her eyes when he's not in the room. Oh how sweet, leading to the fact that they light up when he is around. So Brucas!
okay newest red fact to add onto the queen of hearts theory, i saw it on a vid, apparently in 602 every femal brooke interacted with or whatever was wearing red - victoria, millie, haley.
hơn một năm qua elinaki18 said…
link
Here there is actually a quite well-thought analysis.It's the 9th post.She sums up all the evidence nicely.Tell me what you think.I for once began to hope again for brucas endgame!