Brucas About Yourself

livelovelaugh posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 03:35PM
ok so i saw this on the naley spot thanks lucysmilyface
and i thought it was a really good idea so you post little things bout yaselves coz we all love each other and we all know we rock so why not get to know each other better so ok i will go first

My name is Dawn im 17 i live in the uk i love brucas anley and jeyton dur. im a drama student and i love it i think bethany joy is the most amazing actress ever i love ewan mcgregor and amanda bynes and i think all brucas fans rock =)

Brucas 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
Ok my name is Kelsie. I'm 14! I live in the U.S
McEwen,Tennessee to be more precise. I have two brothers and a sister. I am a Naley FANATIC!! I also love Brucas!!and alot of other couples!!Let's see something about my personality...I'm a bitch and proud to be one!!
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
Ok my turn my name is Terra . I am 24 years old and also live in the us. Sacramento, CA. I an a Brucas fanatic and I love Naley. Also Jeyton. I think before Brucas became my new obseion it was Ross and Rachel on friends. I am a Pretty nice and sweet person but If you say bad things about my friends on here on Brooke and Brucas I can tend get bitchy.
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
Wow! Love this post..
So...my name is Mary & I'm from Greece...to be more precise, Crete - Chania. I'm 14,5 years old. I'm UTTERLY OBSESSED with BL and my new addiction is NALEY (-I MEAN...OFCOURCE I LOVED THEM BEFORE, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I DO NOW..). I also love Jeyton & Britney/Justin & Marissa-Ryan & Chuck/Blair..xDD I can't say that i'm a real BITCH but when it comes to PUCAS or Peyton i might get a little bit bitchy.
Anyway...i've one little brother that he's in love with Soph (L) & 6 catss with weird names..lol!
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
O, I just wrote a essay about me on the Naley spot so I`ll hust copy that:P
this is a rgeat idea^^
My name is Janusha and i live on Norway, my parents are from Sri Lanka, so that is where the name is from. My nickname is Janni so there is wher i hae gotten the username.I`m 15 years old^^
I am a Brucas fanatic and i love Naley. I also love Jeyton. Ann I know most of the name of the episode wher there is alot of Brucas & Naley<3 And I also know most of the Brucas lines, and some of Naleys.
I am a tv-holic and i usually fall in love in a couple and I love HAPPY ENDINGS(L)
I think I`m kind of a bitch, cause I get really mmad when people say something agianst what i stand for or the couples I love:P But I try to stay positiv:P
I love clothes and desing.. I guess I have almost written an essay
about me know so I`ll stop. And just wanted to say that I love all you Brucs and Naley fans<3
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
hello, my names michelle or mickei to all my friends (OTH fans count),19, live in Perth Australia, i'm a very proud aussie. I may have a slight obsession with TV which has cooled down as i got older except with OTH which im still ga-ga over, im a dedeicated brucas fan and absolutely adore jeyton, and i love naley too. im also a bit of a reader (ok, thats an understatement). i have to admit i am a sarcastic bitch, but im also a very sensitive and polite person as well so it balances it out. i like to draw, read, write, play soccer and hang out with my best friends. i come from a family of 5 kids, and have a love hate relationship with my mother.
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
hey my name is Hannah! Im 14, and live in Chicago IL! i have like 7 siblings! im gonna be a freshmen in the fall!i have an amazing group of family and friends..im very girly... my new "thing" is reading; im addicted to twilight series!(but just mostly Edward Cullen) and i love every brucas fan were totally the best!!!!!!!

im totally a Brucas and Jate(from lost) FANATIC!! i love jeyton,Marissa& Ryan, Desmond.. and Penny, and Charlie and Clarie.....

not much more i can say.. ohh im a bitch when i want to be!

hơn một năm qua RoSaiRe226 said…
Hey my name is Rosaire and im 17 .I live in New York .My favorite couple always was and always will be BRUCAS .I dont care what a leytin fan has to say about it .All I know is that my favorite character is Brooke ,so i always want her to be happy and it seems she is the most happy when she is with Luke !Besides that my parents were bron and raised in the Dominican Republic .I have 2 sisters and 1 brother
My favorite actress is Sophia Bush
hơn một năm qua kristinabetty said…
Hey my name is Kristina. I'm 14! I have one annoying sister! I live in McEwen, TN. I am a freshmen. I am kinda girlie but im mostly a tomboy. I love sports. expecially softball. I love brucas number one couple, and also love naley, jayton, micheal and sara, ross and rachael, and also chad and sophia! My idol is Sophia Bush. I think im nice idk!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Okay, this is fun!

I'm Nem and I'm the only Asian(I think - YAY!) around here. I'm from the Philippines and I'm 20, turning 21 in 2weeks! I'm really simple - I love chilling with friends, chatting over coffee or watching movies. I'm not much of an outdoorsy type of person - I don't like sweating (You can say I hate exercising, lol) and I love my alone time. I love Twilight although I'm slowly getting over it. lol. And Brucas is my #1 love, nothing compares. I'm a BL/NH/JP fan. I have 3 exams coming up and I have 9hrs to study - that makes me an excellent student. lol. And I love my Brucas fan girls!

Hey I'm not the only Filipino around here!! I'm so happy! lol. And yeah, I'm a fanpop addict, I go online as much as I possibly could and I'm in college, taking up Accountancy and I'm graduating, hopefully, this May! Yay!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua lizisme said…
Im Liz im 16 im a sophmore i live in Chicago IL... i have 7 siblings. i love sports and reading and i watch way too much tv. soccor and softball is my favorite. I love jate, nate and vanessa, micheal and sarah but most of all i love BL they are the best<3. i am a huge twilight fan and i love all sarah dessen books. i wouldnt say im a tomboy but i am definitly not girly. and i am a bit of a bitch not gonna lie
hơn một năm qua oth-brucas4ever said…
oh me me me me

OK HI i'm Zoe i'm 17 OMG i'm 18 in march(super exectied)...umm like mickei i'm from austraila,nsw and love it!!!!...um i love BRUCAS more than alot of things. i love one tree hill, but since season 4 i havn't looked at it the same as i once did. i love twilight, yes my saga has just started. i'm still in school, currently doing my HSC which i hate. i love just listening to music and hanging with my friends. to pass the time i'm mainly on fanpop or reading or wirting a fan fiction. i think i can be a really ramdom person when it come to how i act....i can get bitchy when it comes to Pucas or Peyton cause i hate them with a buring passion...i have 2 sister and i'm an Auntie coming up to be my 5th time(love it) and ummm yeah thats me...BRUCAS 4 2009