Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 116057

hơn một năm qua saBRUCAS said…
Hey!
Whats up?

Wait...there is a Rachel and Peyton spot?
When did they ever talk?
Its like me making a Brooke and Mia spot or a Peyton and Jamie spot.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol. the rachel and peyton spot is like the only oth spot other than leyton i didnt join, they weren't friends, they were barely enemies, they had like no conversations.
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
I know that is just weird .
hơn một năm qua kuhriissten said…
haha that is SO random!! so whatssup? im super bored.
yeah lol I know
and the funny part is that it actually has 41 fans!
i can just imagine the tantalising conversations they have about the non existant relationship between these girls. "so peyton spoke to rachel?" "no. rachel speak to peyton?" "no. i think one bitched about the other behind their back" "how like them, they are such great frenemies" "did you hear brooke's comment to peyton about a rachel gattina crack den?" "how reyton/pachel"
lmao!!!

Yeah one of the picks says do you want Peyton and Rachel to talk more?

Is just me or do Peyton fans want Peyton to be more like Brooke?
maybe, i never saw it that way.

i think its believable that not everyone in the show is all best buds, in the real world friends have seperate friends and rachel and peyton didnt have much to do with each other. i think they would clash a bit, lol, i dont know how peyton would handle rachel.
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Hey there! :)
hey
Yeah...I agree!

And its also wierd how Peyton has like no scenes with Jamie and he is so important to Lucas.

Im not going to watch oth next monday but I really hope we get some BL action so I could start watching again.
Hey! I love OTH forums, it's hilarious!
so i was thinking about like the Lindsey character and it made me pissed at Mark! i KNOW he only brought in Lindsey to make the LP fans go crazy and yearn for LP to be together (he prob also hoped to get more LP fans) which is ridiculous because it just made LP seem even more freaking CHEESY/pathetic/NOT meant to be.

gahd Mark, you keep making the same mistakes!
that's good yes it is some of those guy crack me up. I would say the one that cracks me up all the time is Mandie and Katie is so freaking hilarious.
Totally agree kuhriisten!
I was thinking the same thing. Mark is such an idiot when it comes to LP. He never does it right...he always makes them look worse than they already are.
lol Mark needs our help.. :D
Anyway, I was talking to my friend yesterday. She loved Peyton since the very beginning but she said she doesn't like Leyton because it doesn't feel right, LP seemed forced, she said. I was like screaming with joy!
haha yeahhhh! exactly! its like mark is trying to get himself out of this hole of crappy storylines for LP but he just keeps digging deeper and deeper!

i dont think i could ever like LP because of their storyline lol
forced, if there was one word to describe leyton i think that one fits them the best. its like the show forces leyton into it. i feel forced to watch them.
Right. It's so frustrating!
mmhhmm

Brucas just has this flow to them. theyre just natural! theyre easy to watch and theyre easy to just fall in love with :]
Ok I'm gonna go on the OTHforums first.
lol LPers want more Leyton scenes for the next episode! >:(
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
hahaha! Yeah...everybody knows...they ADORE cheesy Pucas...lol!
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
ah mary your back lol
Mary! lol
yeah...i'm still alive...lol! haha!
Yay, mary's back!!!

seriously leytoners want more leyton scenes, have we not had tonnes this season so far, gawd i so don't want more leyton scenes, wouldn't mind some more quality leyton scenes though... but i doubt that will happen.
link

Check this out. They've learned from the master, bros over hoes.
ME2!
They're TOO annoying.

PS:I'm not back yet Mickei...i'll be back in a week...but fortunately i was able to connect today...LMAOO!
LOL..NEM! HAHA!
I'm not surprised with the result but yeah, I was kinda wishing. lol
haha..NOOP...they can't really get enough of Pucas!! LMAO! They're masochists....xDD
I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! It's like you're reading my mind! I'm not willing to put up with them for the WHOLE SEASON! LIKE...NOOOO FREAKING WAYYY! I think i CAN stand them for another 2 or 3 episodes....but i'm GETTING SO SICK OF THEM!
lol how many episodes are there in s6?
I've no idea! Is the number even confirmed? lol! I dunno...
I suppose there will be like...17 to 20...or smth like that. But still...i don't know.
I don't like this season so much guys...i mean...at least UP TO NOW! It's kinda of OK...but NOTHING SPECIAL! Too much drama is freaking annoying and too much Pucas is freaking BORING! Not a great combination after all...LOL!
lol it's tragic for us. Anyway, love your icon Mary!
lol, mary, i love the way u put that.

i can deal with the leyton relationship lasting 10 episodes, if they are not dying by then i may die from cheese sufication or be in jail for killing mark, either one i loose. i prefer jail.
We will all go to jail, you know?
hihi...thanks Nem<33!
MICKEII..LMAO! You crack me up...lol! If you're killing Mark..LET ME KNOW...i'm definately willing to help you...LMAO! I still love the red signs he's giving us though<33!
YEAHHH I KNOWW!
Like..."PLZ...NO MORE CHEESY PUCAS...WE CAN STAND ANYTHING BUT THAT.." lol! It's annoying as well as predictable&BORING!
perfect, i'll set you up and get off. brilliant. i just wish leyton wasnt so leyton, i could maybe deal with them if they weren't done the way they are, 603 wasnt too bad but then again it was meant to be a sad ep.
Hey I put up another poll awhile ago, I wanna know your views on it! link
YEAH...DEF NEM! We're in Mickei...! Let's get this son of a bitch...WE'VE HAD ENOUGHHH cheesy Pucas...lol! It's revenge time...
I'm gonna check it out Nem...
GREAT polls btw!
lol Mickei! I think Leyton's relationship is so illogical!
Aww thanks Mary! :]
Yeah....illogical & FORCED...LOL! EWW! Soulmates...yeah right...xD HAHA!
YOU'RE WELCOME HUN! i'm def propping you...
hold up Mary, lets give mark a chance before we kill him and gawd this conversation can be used against us in court.

going to check your poll nem.