Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30601-30650 of 116057

hơn một năm qua Janni said…
EYESEXAGE!!! ** <3 *0
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
you wish
lol xP
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey sluts
Hey Mickey!!!<33
Wanna come to the SLUT forum?
i guess, whats the slut forum?
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
Hey Mickei you should totally be a slut
here:
link
thanks terra, now there is a compliment
lol xP
It really is hun^^
well we do need your slutness to go against those damn whores and you do need a slut icon though.
a slut icon, i can deal with that
mickei
hannah
hey
hey, wats up?
ohh nm, about to go study i have a test tom..
um whats new with you??
new, nothing, my sister flies out tonightm shes moving to cairn, which sucks. good luck with ur test.
good luck Hannah and Mickei is your sister moving to another part of Australia or another country.
other side of australia, luckily i caught up with her sunday, i was afraid she would ahve to leave before we saw each other again, and shes all like "you really think i would leave without saying goodbye to you" and of course she wouldnt but still it is just so real.
well its good that you got to see her before she left.
it was, was so thankful for that. we just sat at the park and talked but it was classic us and it was just great. but then later that night i was with the girls an i warn them that maybe they should call jondy before she leaves, so tan does later that night and im listening to teh conversaton and tanya all like "what?...oh my god... are you alright?... what hospital?" tht sort of stuff, and my worry is rising and rising with eac new thing the scenarios race through my head, eventually i just scream "what the fuck is going on" and tan tells me that jondys bf's sis got her drink spiked, and i was istantly glad it had nothing to do with her, but gawd my heart stopped for a few moments there.
wow that is intense
its prob in the topfive of most scared i have ever been, eve if thankfully it didnt last long. but not a nice end to that night, shes moving with her boyfriend so they were meeting his family to say goodbye and well it ended that way. nothing in her life is ever drama free, shes like peyton, lol.
that is defiantly no way to spend a night and she does sound like Peyton.
so much, lol, and thats not the beginning of it. get this. kk, her mother died (cancer) when she was younger, this totally changed her, shes a moody dark bitch, she is an artist, and when shes really happy she is REALLY happy, you know that freaky thing peyton does when she happy, shes even been the other woman before. and its just something about peyon that reminds of of jondy, i think that is why i always felt drawn towards peyton and can never really hold her crap against her. though there are the major differences, like :P jondys better.
wow thats a lot of Drama that is defiantly Peyton to the tee.
thats not even the half of her drama, buits totally different ro peytons, lol some is worse and some i better. so...

hows life for u?
oh it is Pretty good just doing school and thats about it and i live in a state that will go bankrupt if those incompetent asses don't get their act together trying to pass the state budget.
money drama. over here the pm wanted to like give out millons or whatever ti the people to get the economy rolling but then the fires happened and now a lot of people are talking about the money going to the fires instead, and it may be sefish thiking but i thnks thats stupis, half teh politicians were against giving the money to people becasue te country oesnt have the money to waste and itll just push us into debt, so how is giving that money to the fires gonna help, besides they are raising millions anyway, i think its like ove 100 million already. everyones donating, even PINK donated thousands. its amazing how even in this financial crisis this can stil happen.
Yeah it is well we have money issues do to the last administration and greedy stockbrokers and we are in a downfall but with California the same thing happens every damn year with the state budget they can never agree on a thing.
and these idiots run our countries. you'd think theyd learn if it happens every year.
yes i know but all they care about is their money and could care less about the people i think i could run the country better.
id vote for you
I know you would oh i would form a new party the pinja party and all my sluts would be in my cabinet.
lol. next time go for it.
hơn một năm qua saBRUCAS said…
Hey I havent been here in a long time, what is the Sluts for the spot thing? lol
Um i can't really explain that i think some one else can
okay.

vote for Brucas

link
I voted i like the couple that was winning but nothing comes to Brucas
i like brulian but come on, its brucas, they have seasons of gretaness to compete with, they have eyesex, they have rain speeches and gazillion love quotes, they have the best fights and teh ets sex scenes, and well have coevred prob every emotion in existence. oh yeah so i voted for bl.
Thanks!

Really? you'd be fine with Brulian?

I guess they're better than watching LP?
But Im a hardcore BLer till the end! like the Brucas league says:
DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE...FIGHTING FOR A WORLD WITH BRUCAS SINCE '03

lol

ITA Meikei, nothing can ever complain to BL becuase a) there is not enough time to compete with the seasons and seasons BL has had and b) No one can match up to the chemistry BL had/has
last edited hơn một năm qua
Yes i am fine with Brulian but if i had my way it would be Brucas, Naley and Jeyton but i really love Julian he is amazing and he seems to make her happy and i really want her to happy.
while we're saying go vote, well go vote

link

thats the third time i voted for that and we are so kicking you know who ass.
i like brulian, i like the fact brooke is happy and i think its gives her a chance for sme great scenes and also i love how he ineracts in the brooke/sam storyline but probably wouldnt be so cool with brulian if i actaully believed they could ever be better than bl, because in my mind they are simply a stopgap until bl get back together.
I agree with that Mickei thats how i feel Brooke is my favorite character and i hate that she is not happy sense season 3 so if thats Julian that is fine and plus he seems like a great guy.
OMG that poll just made my day!

I guess Brulian are okay, but I just dont like them because till ep 6.10 it was all about Browen then suddenly its all about Brulian...Brooke is my favorite character I want her to be happy, but I dont want her to be with every guy that comes to TH and she not deff not settle for anything less than her true love. Plus Julian came to TH becuase of Peyton, read the book because Peyton. He was in love with Peyton. so I dont know why they had introduce his character like that. I feel like Mark just threw every singel guy at Brooke and just waited till the fans started settling for the second best.

I really do wanna ship them but I just cant. I compare everything to BL and they obviously dont even come close.
last edited hơn một năm qua
thats fine not everyone does and in the past i have been someone who does not support any of her relationships at all unless its Lucas. but Brulian is the exception to that rule.
i actually have foud that my liking of brulian goes down not better, like at first i was really looking forward to it and i respected teh way the storyline was being done but then all of a sudden i felt like they rushed brulian so that build up which i was loving was suddenly just gone and i kept thinking "slow down, just slow down", i mean thats one of the reasons i dnt like lp , becuase of the rush factor, so funily enough as much as i do like brulian the more i get the more im not feeling them, maybe my expectations were just set too high. the first time i felt this way was for their first kiss, i liked that build up and allbut as soon as they kissed i was like "oh, thats disappointing, its cute, sweet, but wheres the spark?"