Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 111651-111700 of 116057

hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO. I know how you feel.
Everyone in my family is pressuring me to go to college. Blah blah blah.

I'll do what I want and them giving me the college speech all the time just makes me want to not do it simply to rebel. xD
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
fuck yeah. why dont ppl get the whole reverse psychology thing. you wanan do what you wanna do not what others want you to do. but isnt it like te done thing in america, you go to college.
Yeah, it pretty much is, and I probably will go but the college pep talk every other second is till wayy annoying.
tell them you wont go just to piss em off. anyway i have to be up for work in a few hours so gtg sleep. hope to see ya around here more often *hugs*

and just to p u off GO TO COLLEGE YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER, BECOME AN FN DOCTOR, GO SAVE LIVES, IF YOU DONT YOU ARE KILLING BABIES!!!! SWEET INNOCENT BABIES.
LMFAO! Night, hun!<3
LY!
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
Kels you still here?
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
Ballah <3
Gangstah!

awww i wanna hear the story about you and Ghostie!
Ok here it goes :P
kkkk type i'll be back in 3mins gotta go get something real quick!
back!
Weather: RAAAAAINING! like a fucking a lot!

Well i had Ghost's mobile # so we were texting some messages right before i went in to the stadium! and i was sitting at my place like 45min before match start, and i asked her where she was sitting and where she was. and she said that she was near buy, but i never got an answer telling me where her seats where.. so we just kind of dropped it i guess... cause since the weather was bad none of uf thought about looking for each other, cause it was raining.

But my brother and my cousins where sitting another place ( a much better place) and he told me that they were selling BArcelona scarfs and stuff at the front, but since out entrance was at the back i didn't know that! so i tried to get out, to the booth but the guard wouldn't let me. so i went back in and sat down. but like 10 min later i talked to him and he said ok.. so here i go to buy stuff, but when i come to the booth they say that they only take cash and i only have my uncle's creditcard. so i go to the minibank, and it's a long queu, and there i am stanind... with a raincoat (my mom's) covering everything... and i see this person walking on the pavement towards me, and i am looking at her and she me. and i was just thinking.. "is it her? is it nordmann?" Cause she was definetely looking at me, but since i was wearing a raincoat, adn the only part of me you could see was my face, which looked so bad cause of the rain... both of us were like hmmm.. then she just walked away... xD it was so funny! cause of like 20 000 people, i see her! and like it was just a coinsidence that i went out! it's so funny!

i'm also back... i had to take out my muffins from the own :P
so weird!
lmfao but that's so cool! lol
i got my hair cut
just look at my profile picture hun you can kinda see it best there.
so what's going on with you?
hows your life?
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
*waves*
*wavesback*
it's short! but it looks nice <3 I too want to cut my hair... you see that i have sorta of long hair, and i think i wnat to keep it at that length... but sometimes i get this kick where i want o cut it short.. and by short a shoulder lengt or longer short

how is everything with you?
*wavesback*

life is baad at the moment! well me bad... school has started, and i feel like i am failing everything! uff! i can't even get my but to pick up the book and study! and everyone has so high expectations, so yeah... i am screwd! i really need to focus!
Yeah my hair was longer but i wanted short! i like it it's so easy to take care of.

I'm good i guess a LOT OF DRAMA went down last night. Not with me or my family just friends. It was my block party (idk if you know what that is) but a bunch of my sisters friends came and all got drunk they threw up everywhere (it's disgusting) MY DAD WAS FUCKING PISSED.
But the end result wasn't pretty

So my sisters best friend has been going out with this guy for a year (he was here) and he ended up making out with another guy. SO HE'S fucking gay and she's in love with him. So it's like WTF? and now my sis has to tell her friend.
It's to weird
ughhh school i start in a week:'''(
i'm so scared this is gonna be my hard year of school:(
Mary should come by here i have a greek story to tell her.
HAHA! i'm sorry i'm laughing! but how funny isn't that! but i feel so bad for his girlfriend!

Good luck hun <3
Yeah. it's horrible. But he's fucking gay what kinda guy makesout with another guy if your not gay i'm mean seroiusly.
And she's in love him him she thinks their gonna get married. She already knows what kind of dress she wants and the colors of her wedding and whose standing up in her wedding.
What should we do wit the blog?
that is not good... i feel bad for your sister who has to tell her about the kiss
yeah it's gonna be really bad.

ohhhhhhh dude i talked to my dad and i think i'm getting a comp for my bday i have $400 saved right now $my dad said i should get one that's like $700 and he'll pick it out so i'll be able to get one on my birthday or around my birthday!
OMG i did something soooooooooooooo stupid.

So my brother broke up with his girlfriend and she moved back to NC but she sent a spy to the party to see what my brother is doing like if he's interested in other girls. AND I started talking shit about Emily to Emily's spy.
gahh i'm so dumb.
that's aweesomeeee! :D i like your dad ;)

i ahve to go now hun, cause when i'm on the int the phone doens't work properly and my dad is pissed... so talk to you antoher time? <3
lmfao. I like my dad too. lol

byeeee love have fun in school
i prob won't be here much at all this week maybe late at night because it's my last week of summer :''''(
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
big smile
HANNAH!
hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
zzz
OH MY PCBRR STAY THEREEEEEEEE
Anyone?
anyone?
oh so lonely
anyone?
Good morning to you Ballah <3
hahahah good morning.
but i'm dying right now
so not so good
why are you dying?
Well last night my stomach just starting killing me out of the blue, and i was like on the ground crying. So i went to my grandma's office she's a doctor and she didn't know what it was she said it might be a cist or i might need an appendectomy. I guess it's less likely that it's my appendix because i wasn't screaming when she pressed my stomach there. But right below it i was but they also said at first that the pain radiates to other places.
It's deffo not period cramps i know that much.
And now i'm on this anti-biotics that you can't really do anything because you'll tear a tendon if you lift anything to heavy or move something weird.
But i'm in so much pain. If i develop a fever or start throwing up ( i feel very nauseous) i have to go get my apendix removed because they don't want to take chances
oh my god! things just always happen to you! :(
Put on an old episode of OTH, or another series and relax... that might take your mind of the pain
i'm trying. but this stupid comp won't play lost season 2:'(
and it's my last week of summer.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever.
how are you?
atleast your summer is finally done, and lets hope that the schoolyear will be better than your summer..

nothing much... eating my 3rd muffin after dinner ;P taking some chemistry notes, well atleast trying
i have to go again... my dad is going to help with physics :P

GET WELL SOON <3
Sounds yummy i want a muffin.
My brothers are being mean i'm stuck with them all day
and they won't make me breakfast.

OHHHh hun i feel your pain chemistry is the worst subject ever ever ever. i hate it so much. my least favorite school subject.
hơn một năm qua OMGitsBrooke said…
anyone :d
i'm still here hun
how are yooou :d
i'm not so good
why :o