Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 103101-103150 of 116057

hơn một năm qua swimchick said…
Finally Project Runway links are ready!! Though this season's been a little boring.
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
OMG i watch Project Runway this season has been a little boring.
Whose your favorite?
Lol...oh what time is it there?

RIGHT!!!! i can't stand it! I wanna bitch slap peyton
Eyesex :D That actually is nice considering how crappy I feel!
Um, it's 745pm.

I actually love Seth Aaron. I think he's so good at adapting to the challenge without losing his vision. I think Jay's mostly done pretty well do. I just really don't like Mila. But if you saw Thursday's ep, don't tell me who won/got off!!
Ooo have you watched the other P Runway seasons??? Cuz once I met Christian Siriano (s4) on the subway in NYC! I was so giddy and excited I could barely look him in the eye. He looked super fierce!
Yeah i won't tell you! I love Seth Aaron too! Yeah i like Jay a lot, and Maya i really like her. I loved Amy!

Ohhh no i started watching in season 6. I haven't seen the other ones but i want too! THAT'S so cool that you met him! did he win?
Do you want me to spoil it for you?

He's my age so I really admire him. I think he's the youngest contestant ever.

I loved Amy too!! :(
Yeah you can tell me if he won!

I'm all caught up on this season so unless you know spoilers don't tell me...
Yeah Christian won. He's my favorite ever. I also loved season 2! You should watch s2 the challenges were really fun.
I'll have to check if it's even on lifetime or bravo...

Now i'm watching 1000ways to die! it's a fucked up show!
I don't know if other people on this forum watch PR so I don't want to spoil it, but damn I wanted SA to win. And for the record, I HATE Mila. They always let her off so easy. Ugh. And the person who lost makes me sad!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you spoiled it! nooooo~ Mila won! WTF!

don't tell me anymore
Mila didn't win? I have no idea who won? Sorry if that's a spoiler? *Is very confused*
^I thought you said you'd seen this episode?
I don't know anything beyond last week's episode, I don't look for P Runway spoilers, it ruins the show :)
Oh no i thought you were saying that she won!!!

no i didn't see it... I meant i'm caught up until where it's aired on tv...

I don't look up spoilers cause then there's no point in watching tb
lol do you wanna see my baby picture?
Sure!
lol...
last edited hơn một năm qua
Aw you're so cute! I miss jellies!!!!!
I know i always used to wear those ALWAYS!
I don't think I have any baby pics with me or on my comp. But I was born a mess of blond curls. Even when I was a tiny little thing I already had that going. My mom said all the other mothers were jealous of her, but I think all mothers say that.
awwwwww..... Are you still blonde?
Yeah my hair's darker now, but still blond. I highlight it sometimes though just to keep it a little brighter. Otherwise it's probably more dirty blond now.
My hair's kind of like a lighter version of this:
 My hair's kind of like a lighter version of this:
Eyesex! Two in a row I think :D
Oh wow that's pretty! My is a dark brown
Oh I found one randomly! This is when I was 8. (I'm taking it down after you see it) It's a professional pic, it's black and white and they paint the color in. That's why it looks faded.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
mischievous
link

new pick good luck with that
Aww your pretty!!!! is your hair still curly/

yeah i took mine down too! i don't want a creep to see it or smth
Here's my hair now when it's curly. When it's straight it looks lighter for some reason. I know it's kinda lame xD
 Here's my hair now when it's curly. When it's straight it looks lighter for some reason. I know it's
big smile
I have those really loose kind of curls that straighten easily. I can blow dry my hair out and have waves or straighten it, really it's versatile. I'm lucky
^^^ My hair is kinda like that... But it's more like one side is really curly while the other is kinda straight lol it's weird hold on i have a hair picture
big smile
Well we're prob hair twins with Peyton and Brooke! Promise I won't steal your man!!
Here it's like half straightened but yeah... how random iis it that i have a picture of the back of my hair
 Here it's like half straightened but yeah... how ngẫu nhiên iis it that i have a picture of the back of m
hahahahah were Peyton and Brooke! as long as you promise not to cheat with my guy we can be BFFL's!
I have to go get up and start my day! I'll talk to you later!!! bye love you ♥
♥you too B. Davis!
you still here?
sick
Yup. Can't move. Tummy still hurts. And I'm watching Glee
Glee i love Glee! PR♥ What Episode?
Just finished Acafellas and now I need my Mash-up fix. It's been too long! Obvi PR♥, haven't seen you on that forum in a lil while?
Yeah everytime i go on there... No one really notices me there and i'll like make a reply and my comment will just be ignored...sooo ilove them sooo much but i like it here more because everyone gets along great and no one really ignores anyone
Aww Hannah I won't ignore you!!!

I sometimes feel weird on this forum bc I haven't been on it very long. But everyone's really cool and nice so it works out.

Damn Mash-up is DL-ing slow!
Also I sooo want a slushie right now.
awww yeah i get it! i mean i love some of teh people there! But i feel like i don't fit in there!

that sounds way yumm!
how much longer are you in France?
5 weeks from today I fly home :D Then in July I'm moving to Australia. I have a crazy life basically.

What about you? You're american too right? I forget.
OMG that's soooo cool!
Yeah I'm American I live in Chicago :)

Where are you from in America?
Minnesota. My dad and sister were just in Chicago for her choir tour last weekend :D I love Chicago I went there to visit a friend and to go to Lolapalooza this summer. Sooo hot, but so much fun. She lives right near Michigan ave actually. Great location. Do you live in the city?