Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94451-94500 of 116057

hơn một năm qua Janni said…
----
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

gtg study.. bye xP
hơn một năm qua monLOVEbrucas said…
Yehh i am, soon :P

and idk, LMAO im stuck on what i wanna do and shit :/

wbu, you got everything planned out?
FUCKING BITCH!!
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
i kno right!!

i'm sure you'll figure it out :)

well i hope so im gonna go into graphic design lol
Oh yeh thats its, lmao i remember u told me, i just culdnt think of the word :P

sooo whats new, other than school?
yea lol

i'm just boy shit like usual...i'll tell you about in a min, i have to take my nephew to the bus stop...so don't go anywhere!!!
AWWK! Ill be here, UGH boys, god they annoy me. but i like hearing the storys lol
i'm back...well theres a good story about boys and a bad one...which do you want to hear first??
that was quick! LMAO.

the bad than the good!
its just around the corner so yea lol

anyways ok...

the bad: this one has been goin on for the past 2 years ever since i moved here, but it doesn't actually start to get bad until this summer comes along...i didn't know anyone cause i was new but this cute kid starts to talk to me, and then homecomin (a school dance) comes around and he asks me to go with him he says he'll pay for my ticket pay for my dinner, everything ya know...but at the time i didn't really know how i felt about him, and i wouldn't of known anyone that was goin in his group so i said no...but he was ok with it and we're still friends...and we've talked over the years are still friends but it was this summer were all the drama starts......

it will continue (long ass story, sry!)
Its okay i wanna here!!
...so finally last june my mom got me and my sister a cell phone, so i was able to text all my friends includin him...now we would text and he would always make comments about how he misses me and stuff while hes datin another girl ya know, and ya know i'm not the type of person that approves of that, he was fuckin makin me feel like PEYTON, urgg!! but anyways whenever he would say that shit i would write it off and be like everyone does, like just bein sarcastic, and tryin to make so he thought i wanted to hear that ya know. now about a month before we start school i'm at the movies with my friends, and i'm textin him...out of no where he tells me that him and his girlfriend broke up, and i tell him i'm sorry and he says don't be it was like a mutual thing ya know...so we leave it like that, but then he texts me and asks me if he could ask me something, and i sort of have an idea of what hes gonna tell me, which i really hoped that he wouldnt...but i'm still like yea go ahead, and he says....

more to come
This is like a movie!! dont leave me hanging :O
...would it be a bad thing if i liked you?? and even tho i like saw it comin i was still really shocked (also the whole time we're textin i'm showin my friend all of this) but i say no...now this is like the part that is really bad hes like i know you don't like me but do you ever think you could?? when i got that text i had no idea what to say, cause i honestly had no idea what the answer was, cause like theres always been something there but not enough of a something ya know, now i really felt bad about this but i don't text anything back. luckily everythings still cool ya know, but he would still send things like i miss you, but now he would add into the mix askin if i like him and i wouldn't answer...

now the part thats really bad is about to come!
Oh god.
...now homecomin comes around and i'm thinkin that hes gonna ask me cause of everythin thats happened, but he doesn't he asks somebody else...and ya know i'm ok with that but i can't lie and say i wasn't a little dissappointed...now the day after homecomin we text and i decide to tell him cause he wouldn't stop askin that i sort of like him ya know, so i do...and he seems shocked and everything but then we start to talk again like nothings happened ya know...and then out of no where he says i don't won't to lead you on or anything but i just got out of a two year relationship and i don't want anything...and i get like super pissed cause where does he get off implyin that i want something, cause i flippin didn't...but anyways i'm like well you don't have to worry i don't want anythin, but what brought that on?? and his response...now this one really gets me, he says well i just thought you should know but we could still make out!!!...

more to come
=O=O
OMFG.
are you kidding me?
WHAT A FUCKING ASS. He leads you on but is okay for you guys took hook up? I SWARE I BET HE THOUGHT HE WOULD GET IN UR PANTS. ashole >;/
now i get really really pissed, and i tell him that ya know that it was like what he said was just really messed up...now my older sister she came home to help my and my sister get ready for homecomin and she was still there and she took my phone texted him sayin you can screw off you think your the shitt, and that i had a lot of funn makin out with his best friend at homecomin! when i see it i'm like chrissy what did you do?? i was gonna text him right back and say sorry my sis took my phone and did that, but before i can i get a text sayin i'm blowin this all out of preportion i'm way over reactin...that right there got me to my bowlin point and i didn't text him back for a week, while he kept textin Deanna?? will you just let me explain and shit...and so i finally do, and he says he was sorry ya kno...and then he asks why i'm mad?? and i'm thinkin how can you apologise for something when you don't even know wat your apologisin for?!? but i still tell him and hes like thats why you were mad and i say yea and he goes on sayin how stupid so i stop textin him again. now between then and now i've gotten maybe 2 texts from him one on christmas say i miss you, merry christmas pretty girl :) and a happy new year...and i've also gotten him ignorin me in the halls one day and then him acknowledgin me other days

i mean what the flip am i suppose to take from all of that?!?!
exactly, you have no idea how pissed i was!!
i also forgot that the few times we did text we'd be talkin and he would then ask me what best friend of his i made out with...and i'd be like i'm not tellin...and then he'd get mad and tell me to tell him ya know...and i'm think even tho the whole make out thing never happened where does he get the right to ask me ya know!! and he keeps askin me and i tell him no that i should have never even told him in the first place, and then he says its your fault that you told me so just tell me, and i'm like why do you want to KNOW so bad?? and hes like because i like you so tell me...i stopped textin him after that cause it just got rediculous

this happened a little while after he apologized
sorry that was sooo long!!
wow, he seems like a jerk, but it also seems like he likes u? but idk, his being a dude.
I think you should tell him to fuck off, and not message him for a few days, so he goes all crazy.
But than again im not good with guys :P

BUT OMG I CNT BELIEVE HE SAYS I MISS YOU THAN IGNORES U IN THE HALLS?
LIKE WAT A JERK >;[

dooo you like him alot? or because of the way his acting ur gettin more annoyed with him that u dnt like him anymore/
like i've liked him but not enough to want anything ya know, and like now after all of this shit its like he'll be lucky if we even remain friends LMFAO
NOOO IDC THAT IT WAS LONG!! this is way interesting. But i feel bad that the guy is being a jerk.

whens the last time u spoke to him? and even if u did hook up, you dont have to tell him, fuck him, he bes a jerk so u can be a bitch :P

wen was the last time u spoke to him, like have u guys been texting lately? or...?
mischievous
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

you must REALLY HATE me now! xP

but i still gtg and stud :P
LOL GOOD. ur standing ur ground!!
no, i've decided that if he wants to text me he can but i'm not gonna be the one to start...the last time was probably like a week after new years
UR A FUCKING BITCH JANNI, WATCH AND SEE, IM GONNA FKING GET U BAK! U HAVE STARTED A WAR!
angry
JANNI!! urgggg

ya CHEATER
im just like done with him lol

but do you want to hear like the funny one now??
soo like 2/3 weeks ago? hmm

GUYS ARE SO CONFUSING >;[ that kinda shit annoys me, i feel so sorry for you, ur like stuck in a postion where his playing you hot and cold, and confusing the heck outta u!!
YES!! i need the good story asap! lol
its whatever...but anyways:

ok so do you guys like have a prom where you live?? well anyways i'm like really worried that i won't get asked ya know, so i got a back up so if i don't get asked my friend jeff will got with me, and he agreed. now last friday comes a long and he sits like a few seats behind me in studyhall and every day he'll come my name and i'll look at him and he'll tell me that i look pretty that day...so that day when he called my name i was expectin him to do the samething ya know but he doesnt he says deanna will you go to prom with me?? and i'm just like smilin ya know kno not belivin this is happenin so i turn back around and hes like so will you?? and i'm like i'll think about but the thing is that its weird cause he's my backup and he knows this...but then he goes on to sayin so yes or no?? and i'm like jeff your my backup...and hes like i don't think i want to be your backup anymore cause he feels like its degradin or whatever so he asks his friend that sits next to him isn't this degradin and the kids like your treatin him like the shit on the bottom of your shoe...and this whole time i'm just shakin my head smilin...and then i tell my friend angela that comes over by us at the end of class everything...and shes like jeff how many sophomores do you kno ever get the chance to go to prom?? and i'm like exactly none...

so i might not have a backup anymore lol
AWW D WHY DNT U JUST SAY YES? his ur backup, and still is, but just an earlier one :P

I think he likes youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, and i bet ur gonna fall for him lol
\
Just go and apolgizee, if you feel u shuld...
and yeh we do have prom its just called formal here.
last edited hơn một năm qua
i just read your input D! And you HAVE to say yes to him, he seems like he like you VERY much!

so please say yes!

and btw Mon! Game on!;P

now i am going to study again xP
cause hes my backup

yea i've had a feelin but i've always like written it up

now for me i have like 2 qualifications that guys have to meet...they have to be like a good person thats cute, and someone that isn't younger then me

and hes 2 years younger then me and i don't like him in that way and i feel so bad for that!
heart
BITCH, GO FKING STUDY YOU NERD!!

WATCH ME FINISH THIS WAR lmao.

D, I NEED MY SLEEP. its 6am and im fking tired, but i wanted to hear ur stories!!!

BE ON TOMORROW OKAY? WE WILL TALK MORE THAN!!'

SAY YES TO THE GUY, BITCH IS RIGHT, HE LIKES U!!
night love you!! <33
you guys can not make me feel bad about this!!
heart
HIS YOUNGER? oh i never knew that, but soo... HMMMMM im kinda confused but only cause im tired LOL

sorry i have to go!! WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN AND TOMORROW I WILL COME BAK AND READ IT? =D
night love you mon...and i will be!!
its just that hes a friend thats 2 years younger that happened to be my backup lol

go get some sleep mon and we'll talk tomorro!! LY!!! :D
lalalala
dadadadadadada
i'm sooo bored now hahaha
fewwwwwwww
cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck