Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 116057

hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
nahh..i'm off to go right now. I'll probably be back in an hour.
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Okay, I'll talk to you later. But if ever I take longer than expected and suddenly disappears, you know what happened to me! lol.
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
hey anyone still on?
Hey Dawn. :)
hey hun! haha! You missed the most amazing conversation EVER!
lol Mary! :D How long will it take for papa to reply to a message?
I messaged him a week ago as i wanted to ask him to change the Amy Winehouse spot banner and he replied me 3 days later so...noo...i don't think he'll be late in responding. Hopefully as soon as he gets the message he will reply.
Hmm I hope I didn't just gave them to go and murder me, lol. But if anything at all happens, I sent Molly the message I sent him, you can all read it (that is, if something bad happens!) okay. I'm overreacting. lol. But I will be keeping in touch with Terra and Mickei through emails and I know your email too, Dawn so yeah. Hahahaha
lol!
calm down hun! He's not gonna eat you alive just for messaging him...LMAO!
Dawn are you still on?
Well I've said some stuff. lol.
Should i be worried...? LMAO!
yeh im still on and what the hell has happened? lol ive missed alot and ive only been off for 2 days lol
You cannot even imagine...lol! Nem...will you start explaining?
Dawn you should try read some stuff in order to catch up with what happened..LMAO!
Hmm not really.. Molly said I was polite so I suppose there isn't gonna be a problem unless he takes it the wrong way and finds it offending or if he loves kathiria more than us. lol
oooo you offended her what did you say lol? nem send me a message with everything thats going on lol
I basically said there is injustice here on fanpop and I asked him to bring Lila back. So there is still a possibility that he won't like the things I said. Anyway, I have to go because my brother is dying to use the computer. I'll be back after 2hrs!

Mary update Dawn! lol
ok hun love ya xxx

ok so mary send me a message lol
No, it wasn't me Dawn. The convo a while ago basically spun around Hannah's article in the OTH spot, she got bashed and so Alice came to her rescue but then they also bashed Alice. And then it came to a point where Lila was mentioned and we decided to message papa to try bring her back. I'm still waiting for his reply.
orite to be honest i think she does do alot for this site but she bashes a lot more than other fans
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
Hi^^
Waht's going on?
i dont have a clue lol i havnt been on in 2 days but sum shit has happened with nem lol
Hey you guys still on? nothing happened with me Dawn, except that I debated with kellyerin on the OTH spot. So if ever I get banned there are two reasons: she reported me or it has something to do with me wanting to bring Lila back. lol.
Nem...stop freaking acting like you're getting banned right now and this is your last goodbye or something! GRRRR! WTF? She has no right of reporting you and even if she does...you've nothing to be afraid of. We'll stick up for you<333!
PLUS that in order to get banned over 5 people must report you.
I know, lol. But please Dawn, nothing happened with me. :D
Oh. Well then there goes with my idea of bringing Lila back. lol.
I forgot to tell Dawn about what happened..LOL! I had to go cause i had a private maths lesson and i totally forgot about her..LMAO!
LMAO can't we like suggest an add on so that we'll know if someone is on or not??
that would be awesome...lol! haha!
I know. How do I suggest???
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
hey.. omg wtf happened.. im commenting right now NEm.. thanks for the message
hey guys im back and its ok i read the thing but i dont get what it has to do with nem being banned isnt it alic who had all the shit
On the Fanpop spot...there's a forum topic named "Suggestions" hihi! I guess there...xD
Nem is just TOO worried about something really unimportant hihi!
OMG Mary I am so stupid I didn't check the date you uploaded that LP video and so I went and greeted Georgia a happy birthday! I didn't know she celebrated her birthday 3mos ago! LMAO I'm so stupid lol!
how slow :P
LMAO I know I am but I can't help it how can you guys go on without me? LMAO kidding but yeah I guess I am over reacting, there isn't anything to worry about! :)
gah im soooo pissed my sony vegas wont let me render any of my vids it only gets to 2 percent and then stops i have like 3 to render and i cant start making my bl one until i render the others
LOOL! NEEEEM! You killed me now....lol! Did you message her on youtube?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
Hey guys
I don't know what's wrong with Vegas..! I like..wanted to render yesterday my new NS one and i couldn't either. GRR!
message who?

oh and ive jus started making icons will you have a look at them and tell me what ya think this is the link

link
hey Terraa!
i know alot of other people who is having troubles rendering in vegas 2 and hi terra =)
LOL NEM! You killed me now...! hahaha!
Hannah are u still on hun?

PS:Woooh...those are really cute Dawn<33!
hơn một năm qua brucas4ever said…
OMG NEm is getting Banned why?
thanks hun =) im jus getting to grips with photoshop i wanna make some banners and wallpapers but dont have a clue how to do that yet lol
do you use photoshop?