Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 61951-62000 of 116057

hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
ok janni love youuuuu xxx
hơn một năm qua Cas_Cat_2 said…
Thanks Dee. =) Yeah, Sophia also is my favorite actress ever! <33

And from yours i also watch Supernatural (LOVE), house and smallville (only the 2 1st seasons). Then i also watch Heroes, Gossip Girl, Skins, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, ...

And yeah Nem, i think that it's too orange. I prefered the last one.

LOL Dawn. I prefer Draco/Ginny. Maybe because he has admited that he tought that she was hot in the books, i dunno. xD
They're amazing Janni. =D

I mostly adore the Draco one. Such a cuttie. xD <33
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
More like it's a bunch of photos put randomly put together!
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
i gtg now cya
xxxxx
love yas
xxx
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
bye Dawn

Hello everyone
hơn một năm qua babyd21 said…
hey, i've got to go for like 20 min, but i'll be back.
Ok D have fun with whatever it is
Bye Dawn and Dee <33

And Hey T! =)
Hey Cat oh i have a question for you do you know where i can get screencaps for the new harry potter movie
 xin chào Cat oh i have a câu hỏi for bạn do bạn know where i can get screencaps for the new harry potter
Hum.. i don't know Terra. I think it still aren't much, only the trailer's screencaps i think. I think thatjust when the dvd's come out we will have caps with good quality.
heart
Btw, love the Sophia image. <33

She's way too beautiful. ^^
i'm back, lol. hey T! :D

i use to watch gossip girl but stopped, i can't remember y though, lol. i must say i love friends, great show, ross/rachel remind me of brucas!
i know, it is rediculous how pretty sophia is!!
But if the Trailer's screencaps are enought for you, i think you can search right here on Fanpop. =)

link
heart
Welcome back, Dee! =D

Really? Why does R/R remind you of BL? ^^
 Welcome back, Dee! =D Really? Why does R/R remind bạn of BL? ^^
ok cat i just seen some art with stuff from the movie i will just have to go to the actors pages

D i could not agree more they totally are

you know what i have see to much of to lately on this site is certain leyton fans comparing every couple i love to damn Leyton first it was Derek and Meredith they are nothing like them and now its chair i freaking hate that.
Okay i'm sorry T. But i used to compare Merder to Leyton too. =/
I started to like of Meredith/Derek more recently, but i still can find a lot of similiraties with Leyton, unfourtnetly.

I don't see the Chair conection tho.. Happy for that! xD
last edited hơn một năm qua
really i don't see LP to dermer at all and chair is nothing like LP they are not happy unless every couple is like lp
thanks

i guess mostly cause rachel bein with ross made her a better person, i still loved her before that tho...and thats what lucas did for brooke, hopefully that makes sense, lol.

they're seriously comparin them, are they nuts!?!
i use to watch greys anatomy, and i liked meredith/derek, but i also don't see any similarites between them and leyton. i must say even tho i don't watch gossip girl anymore, i like chair!!
Aww, yeah that makes sense. =)

And i think that Meredtih and Peyton are a lot alike. I know that you like Meredith, sorry. But they are both really whinny. And if you look deep down, you can see that Derek and Lucas can also be a little alike. What makes Merder and Leyton a little similliar.

I can't find even ONE thing that Leyton and Chair have alike, so yeah they just wiched that Leyton was like chair. Too bad. =P
i say it a couple of days ago it was something like do you think Chair is like leyton
Btw, i just finished this. xD

With her new photos. =P
 Btw, i just finished this. xD With her new photos. =P
omg thats flippin amazin cat!!

i guess i can see what your talkin about cat, they both are really whinny!

and i don't see in any way that chair is like leyton!!
hơn một năm qua Janni said…
I'm back!
EYESEXAGE **<3 *0
That's WONDERFUL Cat! I always LOVE yourart-work!

I sometime see something with Merder and Leyton, but i think that's cause i feel like they are those couple that we see in thefirst episode as perfect for each other and cause of that they need to betogether... so i liked them in the start, but i really found it worthful that they had a lot of ups and downs, and that they didn't just find paradice at once!
Cat that is true in the Beginning but Mer is no longer like that and the one difference is Meredith never followed Derek around and tried to mess with his head when he was with someone else she let him be happy
laugh
You came back for the comment, didn't you?? ;D

Welcome cheater! <333
I made some icon her too!^^ But they weren't that good =/

Anyone have any good caps of Draco... hot caps!
 I made some biểu tượng her too!^^ But they weren't that good =/ Anyone have any good huy hiệu of Draco... ho
Thanks my love. <33

I know cheater. I really think that the only couple that are "meant" to be since the very start that i like is Naley. <33
T great point!! and hey janni!
lol! Acutally i didn't, it was oure luck;D
 lol! Acutally i didn't, it was oure luck;D
Omg, that icon is gorgeous cheater! Love the colouring. <33

I don't. I tried to make a icon of draco for Dawn, but it went REALLY badly. I seriously hate to make icons. I don't know why, i just can't do them. xD
Yeah, but the greta thing with Naley that we didn't see them in the first episode lock eyes, and the whole cheesy rush of them being together thrown at us. We saw them grow, not liken leyton who hadn't any ground work.. jsut put together cause they are incest!
did sophia like grow her hair out, or get extentions (not sure if i spelled that right)?

and great icon janni!! :)

naley are the only couple from the beginnin that belong together!
(7.21.09) - a scene was filmed with Paul and a studio audience. Dan has his own show. Danneel Harris was there. Dan and Rachel are married now, and she's there to support him.

Credit - Sunchick116

WTF? :|
Thank you looser. i love making icons, i suck at art-work^^

do you have any caps of draco?
leyton is the worst couple in tv history!!
Yeah. I actually think that Leyton kept getting worse season by season. xD
So it is true!? They are fucking married!! WTH!? it's a using hte skillz/deb story again!
but i don't believe it, i usually read spoilers at onetrehillblog, and they haven't said anything.. so=/

and thank you! What's your name btw?
Completelly agree Dee!
OMG! My cousin wanted to watch oth s4 yesterday, and it was the 4.14 episode, and they were making out and i couldn't figure out who was the boy and who was the girl xD
So Dee just don't get really scared now. Because me a Janni kinda that will cheat a LOT to get a comment. Don't think that we are freaks, please. xD
no Janni try the actors official website Dans website has some movie caps
unfortuanately no, sorry!

how do you make icons/banners/backgrounds?
LMAO JANNI! You're horrible! That makeout was ewww.. xS
mineee
mineee