Brucas những người đang yêu Leaving Our Mark on fanpop ♥

bdavisrocks posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 11:01PM
So, many people seemed interested in doing a group activity where we pair up and write an article including everyone on the spot. If you want to read more, the link is right here.

I just thought that it would be easier if I could see who was participating and who they paired up with in a forum, so if you wanna participate, join below! And if you've found a partner who you know well, or are in need of a partner, tell me that below as well.

Also, I had an idea that some people could double up on descriptions for those who aren't too active lately. Just so that, if they become active again, they haven't been left out. :)

Comment below! :)

Participants:
Rochelle
Holly
Brenda
Chelsea
Ally
Dany
Francy
Jess

Partners:
Rochelle & Holly
Brenda & Chelsea
Ally & Dany
last edited on Jan 14, 2012 at 06:13PM

Brucas những người đang yêu 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PurpleMonkey82 said…
awesome idea, Sam
i`m def participating. & I`m paired with Holly
by members that aren`t active do you mean people that haven`t been here recently or in a long time because there`s lots of fans of this group that never really say or do anything.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua bdavisrocks said…
^I meant, people like Terra and Nem, who I personally don't know that well, but maybe some BL oldies might. It was just a thought, so that if anyone does come back, that they'll be included in the article. But only if people want it that way!
hơn một năm qua alwaysforever said…
So in :) and I'm paired with Chelsea :D
hơn một năm qua PurpleMonkey82 said…
^^ yeah, I think it`s a great idea. I didn`t really know them that well, but most people on here did. so i`m sure someone will have something to say (:
hơn một năm qua Dean-girlx said…
I'm in! :) I'm paired with Dany!
hơn một năm qua freakiin_ruby said…
I´m in! ♥ ...I just don´t know who to pair up with yet :/
hơn một năm qua Jessica4695 said…
I would be in as well, just not sure with who atm...
hơn một năm qua xoheartinohioxo said…
I definitely think that's a great idea Sam!
hơn một năm qua Dean-girlx said…
When this is due/going to close? :) I know we're still in the sign up stage but i'm one of those OCD people who needs "due" dates or approximate due dates. xP forgive me for my OCD! ;P
hơn một năm qua freakiin_ruby said…
i´m paired with kir now :)
last edited hơn một năm qua