Brooke Davis My Theory on Brooke at the end of 6.01

dermer4ever posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 03:17PM
As most of you have seen the season 6 premiere we have all seen the end of the episode where Brooke is locking up for the night and she gets attacked. Well this is my theory on it. Bitchtoria does has something to do with it my two theory's on it are she hired the guy to scare Brooke into giving clothes over bros to Victoria. Or the guy who attacked her was supposed to to attack Millie but because Brooke fired her so she could be with mouth Brooke ended up getting hurt. I believe the reason Bitchtoria sent this guy to attack Brooke or may be Millie was because she want the sketches for Baby Brooke. This what I think about the whole robbery thing. If you guys agree disagree just let me know by replying.

Brooke Davis 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ElliesOwner said…
I agree along these lines, that is pretty much what I posted last night on this pick: link
hơn một năm qua ClaireB58 said…
I think that it might have been the angry teenager near the beginning of the episode ...
hơn một năm qua poptart1718 said…
i agree that was my original thought, but then i got to thinking, they made kinda a big deal about that shoplifting teenager, and it was just so random, so i think that it might have to do something with it, and maybe they tie in together somehow, or maybe it is just bitchtoria being her usually manipulative coniving self.....
hơn một năm qua georgiapeach91 said…
I think that after Millie called Victoria a bitch, that she sent someone after her, but since Millie was gone, they attacked Brooke instead.