Brooke and Julian Brooke ღ Julian: The Priss and The Stoner người hâm mộ Thread

Team_Brooke posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 05:00PM
Welcome! So basically this is the place, where everyone who loves this awesome couple can come and talk with fellow BJu lovers! Whoever believes that Brooke + Julian = Destiny and that the Priss & the Stoner end up together is more than welcome here!
Now pull up a chair and relax with a glass of wine (because it says "do me")!

List of Pervertees
♥ Anna - link
♥ Charley - link
♥ Elle - link
♥ Elli - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Jen - link
♥ Kaitie - link
♥ Laura - link
♥ Logan - link
♥ Simona - link
♥ Sophie - link
last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 05:12PM

Brooke and Julian 700 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 700

hơn một năm qua Elbelle23 said…
Helllo? :)
hơn một năm qua Team_Brooke said…
Anyone?
hơn một năm qua lies4theliars said…
hey elli u still there??
kiss
Hey Soph! How are you?
 xin chào Soph! How are you?
im good :) and u??
loving ur new icon :)
smile
Thanks! I'm good, too! ;)
Did you hear about the OTH/LUX crossover they are having in the CW?
yh sounds ok :/ do u knw if someoens coming over to oth from lux or is joy/kate just going there
i also heard about janas marrige tht was pretty quick it was just like 2 weeks ago i seen the pics
I think that only Kate & Joy will go to LUX (luckily!). I don't think that I would be happy someone from them coming to OTH - the main characters would lose even more screentime, so...

Yeah! I heard of that, too, and I must admit that I'm in shock! :O It happened so quickly! It's been only a month since their wedding!!!
i know i read an article this morning n i had to look twice! least its not sophia/austin splittig up but i do feel sorry 4 her :/ i mean shes lk 26 n away to get her first divorce after 1 month !! but if it didnt work out shes looked really pretty on her wedding day aswell have u seen the teen choice awards??
 i know i read an bài viết this morning n i had to look twice! least its not sophia/austin splittig up
tongue
Yes she was so pretty and she looked really cute with Jon. I read somewhere that they split up because of the age gap and the fact that Jana didn't like living in Jonathan's bachelor pad... Don't seem like reasons for splitting to me... I'm so sad for Jana! At least she has Austin and Sophia to support her. That's what she wrote on her twitter: havin a tough day....i love my friends

And OMG! If it had been Sophia and Austin, I swear I... I would be dead by now! That would kill me!!!

No, I didn't see the TCA. They don't show them here.
But I'm so pissed off that we didn't win any awards! Especially for Sophia!!! Leighton is better than Sophia????? Ugh! Makes me wanna puke! Sophia >>>>>> Leighton
lol yh poor jana =( m not an alex fan but i think janas a great actress
well u r the only person tht omes n this so if thy split the forum does not to mention my quinn hating bud :):) we will win one day !!! victory will b kaities

yh but thy mean nothing its a populartiy contest i mean taylor swift cant at sophia wasnt there anyway i think i read on her twitter
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmmm
LMAO Yeah! Maybe I should reconsider! I have to live to see Quinn's death!!! mwahahahaha

I dunno... Maybe! But Sophia deserved this and I actually think that she has more fans than Leighton!!! Maybe if she had attended the awards she would have won, because I read in her Twitter that since she wouldn't be there, she wouldn't get the surfboard for the auction, so.....
even sophia haters cant deny shes better than leighton lol there probably fixed i did vote loads n its a disgrace austin wasnt even nominated for best smile :D tht should b illegal hehe
i didnt watch thm but saw clips n knw who won wht i really just wanted to see if anyone from oth one anything
can twait for season 8 its getting closer :D i prob wont b able to come on fanpop tht much from next week on bck to school =( ill try n get on
or ill jst use my phone n chemistry the teacher doesnt mind hes like the most laid back ever he lets people go out for cigerets n everything its crazy! but nevermind i read tht fanfic u gave me pretty good :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
Totally!!! Austin's smile is a killer! ;)
Yeah! Only a month until Season 8 and a week until the DVD comes out! I hope we get some great Brulian deleted scenes and also Sophia and Austin gag reel!!! So excited!
You are going back to school so soon? Oh! Poor girl! Hope we manage to talk - at least on weekends! Or when you have chemistry... LOL ;) Your teacher seems to be really cool!!! hehe
Oh, I know! I really love that fic! I'm so sad that the writer hasn't updated since April! It is so good! :)
when do ur holz finish ?? hes pretty good apart frm whn exam time comes u hve to revise like hell hehe
i kno i hte whn thy take ages n sumtimes thy dont update i dnt read much fanfic really but i luv reading in general books n things :) little nerdy hehe hve u seen the film pretty in pink before its awesome my mum made me wtch it thn whn oth did an 80's episode i was like oh i knw who tht is julian was duckie it was scary hehe he was like wearing the excact sme clothes!!
kiss
School starts on September 13 here. ;)
I like reading books, too! It's quite addictive I must say! ;)
No, I haven't really seen it, but I want to ever since they had the '80s themed episode. That's how I decided to watch the Breakfast Club and it turned out to be really great! I really want to watch Pretty in pink, now! And also Grease since we have a scene coming up! ;) And The Thin Red Line, too! LOL
One Tree Hill has really made me see things I would never watch!

Anyway, I have to go now Sophie 'cause I've been here for hours! ;) I'll be back tomorrow! :) Hope we get to talk! :D Byeee, sweetie! <3
 School starts on September 13 here. ;) I like đọc books, too! It's quite addictive I must say! ;)
Anyone?
Elle! Are you still here?
heart
Ellli! :)
smile
Hey girl!!! It's been a while!!! But finally! ;)
I know! :) wooo!
So how are you? Anything new?
I am good, nah not really same old same old. What about yourself?
Same here. Nothing new really... But I just realized that we have reached 19 pages here and we are only 3 people, who actually reply! Crazy!
Hahahahah :) Well Yay for 19 pages, but a bit sad it's only from 3 people.
Exactly... Dunno what else to do to bring people here... I'm desperate! :(
:( Yeah. Tis sad. *sniffles*
big smile
Anyway... Something happier, now! The DVD comes out in less than a week - August 17!!! Yay!!! ;)
 Anyway... Something happier, now! The DVD comes out in less than a week - August 17!!! Yay!!! ;)
big smile
Aghhh! Super excited!
:)
laugh
Totally! I want some Sophia and Austin gag reel and also lots of bruliant deleted scenes!!!

Btw I came up with a new word! ;) Bruliant and bruliance - a play on words "Brulian" and "brilliant/brilliance". LOL Lame! :P
That would be cute!

Umm where did those words come from? Hahahahha
Blame OpenOffice.org Writer and its automatic spell check!!! I typed the word Brulian and it corrected it with brilliant! :O
Hahahah rightio :)
mischievous
But for some reason I like it... I'm a DORK!!! I think I'm gonna start spamming this place with these two words!!!

Bruliance!!!!!!!! mwahahahahaha
Ohhh I like that word

Bruliance has a nice ring to it :) I love it
Hehehe! ;) My evil plan starts working! LOL

Ah, did you watch this? It's cute and really touching! Sophia and Austin!
NAwwwwww :)
Love them! They are so dedicated to what they are doing! :)
Yeah! It's sooooo cute to (L)
I know! Anyway, I have to go now, hun... Lunch time again! LOL
I hate that thing with the time difference! :S

Love ya sweetie! Hope we get to talk either later (but I guess you have to go sleep soon) or maybe tomorrow. Byeeee Elle! xD
 I know! Anyway, I have to go now, hun... Lunch time again! LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại I hate that thing with the time differ
kiss
Yeah I don't like time differnece either :(
Haave a nice lucnh :)
Yeah I will probably be in bed, :(
Byeeeeeee xo
hơn một năm qua ns_23 said…
Hello hello hello !! :) ♥
heart
^Haha! I wanted to be here when you dropped in! ;)

Anyway... Any sweet Pervertee on?
zzz
hey elli u still on??
heart
YESSSSSS!!!! OMG Sophie!!! I got my Fanatic in this spot! SQUEEE :)
big smile
oh well done! YAHHH! *cyber hug * hehe u do add a lot to the spot :D ive got nothing =( ill need to start adding a few things
season 8's getting closer seems ages away dnt knw wht i'll do whn its over :'( lol
Thank you! *returns cyber hug* Yeah... You should start adding, too, and I will fan them when you upload them! ;) You deserve a medal more than many other people who have gotten theirs! :)

Oh yeah! It'll be hard, but there is still a long time since the end comes! LOL On Tuesday the DVD comes out, so we'll hopefully get cute Sophin gag reel and Brulian scenes! Did you see the photos of Sophia, Austin and Jackson filming?
ohh thanks i've never really got any medals but i gonna strt trying

yh hve u entered the comp???
yh i know i wonder wht the story is there i thought julian couldnt do sports hehe
i think austins pretty good though is he not a water ski person (i thought skier would sound weird dnt knw the proper name) lolz
Nope! I'm so unlucky that I can actually taste my failure already! LOL Yeah, I thought so, too! Julian was supposed to be a nerd and a mathlete. Austin is really athletic, so I guess they kinda turned Julian into Austin! LOL He used to be a water skier (I think the word is skier - don't bet on it, though - Greek is my mother language), but he got his knee injured or something... And his mother is a water skier, too!

Anyway, now we see Julian playing baseball and tennis and it's kinda weird! And he has also taken over the post of Jamie's babysitter!
yh thank go for katie again jamie gets a better babysitter hehe !!
one tht can act !!! isnt he a lucky boy ! hehe
i think he would b a better babysitter he gives him root beer lol i loved tht scenes n the finale hehe