sách để đọc What is your yêu thích book?

tubby2002 posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 02:31PM
I have so many of them but I would have to say that it is The Giver. I have loved that book and I think I have read it at least 20 times in the last 10 years.

sách để đọc 50 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua marissa said…
i read the giver, too, but it was a while back.

i remember liking it though :)

i read a lot, but i have to say my favourite book isnt anywhere near the BEST one ive read.

its called "the two princesses of bamarre" by gail carson levigne.

its this cute little fairy tale about a pirncess trying to save her sister, full of wizards and fairies, which, i have to say, im a sucker for.

i lost count of how many times id read it at about 27.

that was years ago.

i have no idea how many times ive read it, but its still my favourite!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nickelhatton2 said…
I have to say that i'm always referring back to books i read as a child and would have to say that my faves are anything by Roald Dahl especially 'The Twits', also JRR Tolkein's 'The Hobbit'.
hơn một năm qua berly said…
Harry Potter is by far the best.
hơn một năm qua Sten2 said…
Harry Potter!
hơn một năm qua tubby2002 said…
I love Harry Potter too and it is definitly one of my favorites but I have so many...The Giver, however, was my first favorite....
hơn một năm qua snoznoodle said…
Harry Potter is one of the only ones I have lost track of how many times I've read it. But I also love Eragon by Christopher Paolini. Its an amazing series and I'm dying for the last book to come out.
And also His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman is amazing! Its SO original and captivating but I've only read the series once unlike Eragon and Harry Potter. The movie which is coming out in December is going to be huge and a classic I'm sure.
hơn một năm qua piperpayton22 said…
that is a super hard question lets see i like
-harry potter
-series of unfor. events
-meg cabot books
-chick books
-hoot
-flipped
about anything so but i really only read now chick books and harry potter so
hơn một năm qua anisa21 said…
I love john grisham- the brethren & runaway jury
hơn một năm qua discontinued_me said…
Just about any book by Dean Koontz is a favorite of mine, but I've also recently enjoyed the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison as well.

Pullman's His Dark Materials series is one I've re-read before, and I have never turned down a chance to read Ender's Games or Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card.
hơn một năm qua dazl said…
So many to choose from!

- Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit
- To Kill A Mockingbird ( Adore this book)
- Ross O'Carroll Kelly - I laughed so hard I fell off my bed
- Anything by Roald Dahl- I read him to the kids I babysit
- Sherlock Holmes - the ultimate detective
hơn một năm qua Lunatic said…
'The two princesses of bamarre' was good. I remember it. I still have it on my shelf next to Ella Enchanted.

But my favourite must be Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.
hơn một năm qua blind_moon said…
I've read a loot of books, and felt in love with a loot of them but on my top it's definitely all of Harry Potter series, Chocolate and Alchemist!
hơn một năm qua tubby2002 said…
my new favorites right now are the Anita Blake vampire hunter series...i just finished reading them like a month ago and they were awesome!
hơn một năm qua JulieL44 said…
I love anything written by Iris Johansen! She is amazing! I have read "No One To Trust" too many times to count. I also really love "Can You Keep A Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella. Ahh I love so many more! but I'll stop here before I bore you to death :P
hơn một năm qua Priscilita22 said…
Well, other than Harry Potter which has been mentioned many :) (yay haha) my favorite book would be "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon...It's very good, I couldn't put it down!
hơn một năm qua I_Luv_HK said…
My fave book is 'alone on a wide wide sea' by Michael Morpurgo. i have a whole collection of his books and so far that is my fave. it is closely followed by 'born to run' Wich is 1 of his latest books. he is so cool!!!
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
It's true, there are too many. Ender's Game, To Kill A Mockingbird, His Dark Materials, Jekyll and Hyde...

But I think my all-time favorite is House of Leaves. And if I could do colors in this I would write it correctly.

link for the HOL spot!
hơn một năm qua DesertRose610 said…
oh god.. there are way too many:
-Dune, Dune Messiah, Children of Dune
-Pride and Prejudice
-any Dean Koontz book (one of my favorite authors)
-any John Grishman book (another favorite)
-To Kill a Mockingbird
-Freshman (it's hilarious)
-Chancellor Manuscript, Bourne(Robert Ludlum?)
-Pillars of the Earth (As well as other Ken Follett books)
-Devil in the White City
-A Thousand Splendid Suns
hơn một năm qua doonis said…
I'd have to say anything by Kurt Vonnegut. Out of all his books, Cat's Cradle by a hair.
hơn một năm qua marissa said…
ive just finsihed reading Lord of the Flies for the second time, and im in love with it :)

deffinatly one of my faves!
hơn một năm qua randomchicky456 said…
hands down it would have to be TWLIGHT
but another of my favorites is My Sisters Keeper
hơn một năm qua aaricaburke said…
When I was little I loved Summer of the Swans, a short story called The Valentine, and The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keetly Snyder.

Now...I have to many reads to even know where to begin...although i would recomment A CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES! it was interesting and a new kind of character developement. A definite must read!
hơn một năm qua vickiee_93 said…
The Uglies series...AMAZING!
hơn một năm qua dolphinlover16 said…
They Made America by Harold Evans. I highly recommend it. It talks about the key innovators, some you have heard of and some you haven't, that helped shaped America. What I liked about the book so much is that it portrayed the men and women as they really were and not as Gods like the schools tend to do. For example, Isaac Singer (of the sewing machine) is known to have fathered at least 18 children out of wedlock and was violent to many of his wives and even children
hơn một năm qua bones-tbsb said…
my favorite, favorite book is the last one of the harry potter series, i´ve loved every book i´ve ever read, but this will allways be my favorite by fary, ´cause it make me laugh, wonder and cry...
hơn một năm qua katie89 said…
this is tough. but i'd have to say "and then there were none" by agatha christie. so good.
hơn một năm qua gracie08 said…
My favorite book changes with my mood, and understant that I am not picking one single book to be my favorite for all of eternity. At the moment though, I would have to say it's House, written by Frank Peretti and Ted Decker. It is amazing, with a great twist in the end.
hơn một năm qua _lina_ said…
I know they're technically children's books, but I absolutely love the Anne of Green Gables series, my favourite being Rilla of Ingleside. I've lost track of how many times I've read it. Although "And Then There Were None" is definitely in my top five, katie89 :)
hơn một năm qua Thima said…
I love The Pellinor series by Alison Croggon.They aren't very well known but they rule!
hơn một năm qua Emmaroxmysox said…
My favorite book is the Daughter of Destiny series!
hơn một năm qua salemslot said…
The Dark Tower series was just breathtaking,but I also have a soft spot in my heart for To kill a mockingbird...
hơn một năm qua zuntiz said…
Well... the Harry Potter books and the Twilight series.
I've also read The lies of Locke Lamora this summer and I like it very much.
Every boy's got one, that book makes me laugh so much, I've lost count on how many times I've read it.
Then there's this book which I don't know the english title, since it's a german book and I've only read it in swedish, but I've read it 4 1/2 times now *nodding proudly*
hơn một năm qua kateliness2 said…
Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time. It's got enough subtle humor, romance, passion and obstacles to keep me hooked for all time!
hơn một năm qua Hazy said…
I think it's probably between Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, (I know, but LOVE it), and The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, a fantastic read that really gets you thinking, it's kind of an angry book. F**K the system and so on!
hơn một năm qua megloveskyle said…
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
I read the giver and I liked it, but my favorite book now is The Shining by Stephen King
hơn một năm qua Quartzquartz said…
Abarat
hơn một năm qua i_luv_angst said…
LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua ebathory said…
At the moment, Titus Groan. Changes from day to day though, depending on my mood. On this site I haven't heard anything about the Titus/Gormenghast books, why hasn't anyone read them? They are kinda old, (written in the 40's/50's) but they are incredible! If you like descriptive language and literature, and you haven't read them, please do! You won't regret it!
hơn một năm qua iloveallshows said…
I love TWILIGHT they are the best books EVER!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua ky02121 said…
The Shadow of the Wind
hơn một năm qua Cittycat19 said…
I love twilight
hơn một năm qua Euri said…
I like The Hobbit, The Phantom Toll Booth, Dragon's In Our Midst's/Oracles Of Fire, Dragon Keeper Series, and others but I'd be here all day listing them if I said all the ones that are my "Favorite Book" I have way more than one.
hơn một năm qua Abandoned_Angel said…
i think my current favorites is the Twilight series and the vampirates trilogy
hơn một năm qua musicandmango said…
I love Twilight and there is no book on earth that I will ever think is better.
hơn một năm qua spikes_girl said…
REALLY tough, but it comes down to the twilight series and harry potter series.
hơn một năm qua Twi-hard4life said…
big smile
Wuthering Heights hands-down.
hơn một năm qua WhoKillAmanda said…
The Hour I First Believed
hơn một năm qua roryanddean16 said…
my favorite is Pride and Prejudice
hơn một năm qua Lilrue87 said…
I have lots!
-Harry Potter Series
-Chronicles of Narnia
-The Hunger Games