Bones Bones Hot hoặc Not

ecconitro posted on Feb 09, 2007 at 03:03PM
I have noticed some days Bones looks really hot. Then the next episode she looks completley different to me and she isn't so hot. Any one else notice this.

Bones 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua pirateroro said…
Well seeing as im a girl im not a very good judge but i agree. But then we all have bad hair and make up days. She is pretty though.
hơn một năm qua starrynightnf said…
I'm also a girl but... I think she always looks pretty...as for Booth... YUUUUUMMY! hehe :D
hơn một năm qua flutterly said…
I'm a girl too, but I agree that she's pretty. I've only recently started watching this show, so I haven't noticed any non-hot moments. I'm not a huge fan of her voice, though.

And I agree with starrynightnf -- Booth is HOT!
hơn một năm qua pirateroro said…
I think she should wear her hair differently or colour it.
hơn một năm qua starrynightnf said…
lol flutterly, isn't he though?? :D
hơn một năm qua aliasclaire said…
I think they change her look based on a few things-like what she's wearing and what she's dealing with. For some episodes, they make her face look softer, others, her cheekbones are more prominent, etc. Check out episodes where she deals with Epps for an example.

Booth=scrumptions ;)
hơn một năm qua a2hawks said…
She is pretty. She is also trying to play a certain type of a character. Someone who'd never spend an extra 15 minutes to make herself 'look better' for the opposite sex. Ever seen Emily Deschanel at a premiere?
hơn một năm qua kigrrl said…
To borrow Booth's phrase, she is "structured...very well>" But her hair would look amazing longer.
hơn một năm qua GlassBallerina said…
she's really pretty
and i agree with kigrrl, with long hair she would be looking even more gorgeus
hơn một năm qua katie89 said…
i agree with a2hawks. they want her looks to reflect the personality of her character. bones wouldn't spend a lot of time getting all pretty to go to work.