Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 6372

hơn một năm qua Ichigosuke said…
zzz
I truly miss the times when i enjoyed bleach and this forum. Im sorry to say i see the same zanpakuto repeated in an endless cycle, each less creative and more overpowered then the last. I suggest you all go 100 pages back to see some good ones.
hơn một năm qua whiteflame55 said…
*sigh* I miss those days too, especially the days when I still enjoyed Bleach. Some new and interesting zanpakuto do come up here, but it's uncommon to say the least. How've you been?
hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
Indeed, there certainly were some great blades, many pages ago... Though, there have also been a few great blades here and there - its just the matter of finding them and reading through them. I agree that they are in rarity, though.
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
I was able to last 60 pages before my attention span committed suicide, but there were some awesome ones, but there are awesome ones here as well, just less of them.

Everyone already said that so....

I can never maintain focus to make a zanpakuto past shikai...Although I have been working on one for 2 weeks...
 I was able to last 60 pages before my attention span committed suicide, but there were some awesome o
@Wantadog, heh, I think I've read almost every page on this forum now. There have been plenty of well-done blades, but even more ridiculous ones, that are over-powered, too short and inconclusive, or just plain rubbish.

I hear ya about your short attention, dude. Lol. Fitting pic, though.
hơn một năm qua Fazoodle said…
Zanpakuto's name: Kuru-tsu shinkiro (Crazy Mirage)

Zanpakuto Type: Illusion / Direct Combat (A mixture really).

Release command: Mezameru, (Awaken)

Bankai name: Kuru-tsu genso no setogiwa (Brink Of Crazy Illusion)

Zanpakuto Appearance: It's tsuba is a perfect circle with two holes next to the blade, it's hilt is a lavenderish white with the underneath being white as snow.

Released Appearance: Exactly the same as it's unreleased form, exept now it has a long lavenderish white ribbon. (Looks similar to Sode no shirayuki, just without the smiley).

Bankai Appearance: The blade looks exactly the same as in Shikai, but now the user is wearing a white kimono, (like inner hollow ichigo), and on the back of the Kimono is the japanese symbol for delusion. (妄想)

[Shikai Abilities]
-1) Tomeina Katana (Transparent Katana): Beings with lower spiritual pressure cannot see the blade, it looks as if it is not there to them, while beings with near equal spiritual pressure can see blurrs and outlines of the swords shape. (Only the blade itself is hidden, the tsuba and the hilt and the long ribbon is still seen). (Persists After Bankai).

-2) Shinkiro suteppu (Mirage Step): Speed is doubled, as the user runs at maximum speed, a transparent version of theirself is left behind, in addition, while the user uses Shunpo an after image is always left behind, this after image can be cut, but vanishes after being struck or after 2 seconds, (Persists After Bankai).

[Bankai Abillities]
This effect begins when the user first enters Bankai and persists as long as Bankai is applied, the wielders spiritual pressure becomes visable to some point, causing the surrounding area to appear unstable. (You can see this effect if you are close enough to sence the wielders spiritual pressure). (I won't count this as a actual abillity, It's simply part of the Bankai and serves no real purpose, also, multi images of the wielder are seen when they're attacking, running, jumping etc).

-1) Shoegekiha (Shockwave): Shockwaves are always released on strike, they are transparent, the shockwaves power is 40% weaker than the actual strike itself.

-2) Eizoku Boko (Persistant Assault): Allows the wielder to warp around his/her target as they are preforming a sword strike.

-3) Kyodo no basuto (Burst Of Strength): Doubles the Attack force of the Zanpakuto, goes well with the persisting shikai abillity (Shinkiro suteppu)

[Comment]
I hope that's not to Op, I was trying to think of a good Zanpakuto for a Captain.
Also, I hope I did not copy anyone, I am sorry If I did.
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
Nice Zanpakuto, Fazoodle, really interesting blade. XD
surprise
Hey thanks Bp, I'm glad you liked it.
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
angelic
Well, I made this one a year ago and haven't really finished the abilities quite yet but here it is so far....
Name: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel)
Command: Screach Kuro no Tenshi
Bankai Release Name: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei (Death Screech of the Black Fallen Angel)
Discription in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing. *Haven't made shikai abilities*
Discription in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defence, and allows super fast flight. *Haven't thought up abilities*

Ps: Sorry about the lack of abilities i just been to caught into the bankai form in drawing.
smile
@Riku114
Looks like it'd be interesting, I'd like to see its complete version.
@Fazoodle
Thx
big smile
Hey Fazoodle urs is good too and btw i forgot to add what u put I did not copy anyone and if it just so happens someone has the same idea then sorry i posted first....... it happens a lot to me then plp say i copied them somehow
*Updated
Bankai Release Name: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei (Death Screech of the Black Fallen Angel)

Discription in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing.
Shikai abilities:
1) bokashi no tsubasa (feathering wing) the zanpaktou grows sharp reshi that appears to look like feathers
2)heirō (halo) a circular purple light appears and places the enemy in a temporary trance into the sight of heaven

Discription in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defence, and allows super fast flight.

Bankai Abilities:
1) tsume no seichou (Growing Claw) The claw on the left hand triples in length making it's reach even farther.
2) sora tobu tsubasa (flying blades) The sheild protection on the wings fall off and begin to hurl at the enemy circling them 3-8 times going by how many grew from the reshi. *Eats up tons of spiritual pressure and laves you with only boned wings temporaritly
3) tenshi no hogo bokkusu (angel's protection box) End's the bankai and almost eats up all of your reshi (about 80%) but traps the enemy in a small tight box that can last up to 48 hours as long as the user is alive. *Unbreakable until time runs out

*For fazoodle Completd
@Riku114
That's pretty good, I just have a few questions about the Zanpakuto's abillitys. I understand most of them completley, but I'd like detail on the following three abillitys.

-1) (heirō): Is this skill avoidable? Does it work against beings with higher spiritual pressure? If so how long does the trance last?

-2) (sora tobu tsubasa): How far can the flying blades travel? How long does it take for the wings to grow back after this has been used?

-3) (tenshi no hogo bokkusu): Is this skill avoidable? Does the duration differ against beings with higher spiritual pressure?

A very interesting Zanpakuto in my opinion, good work Riku114. =)
smile
o thx u i like when plp point out what i forgot i write these off of my drawings
-1) Yes it is avoidable, if they don't see it it doesn't take affect and no.
-2) From about 7 yards to 12 yard and as fast as you can pour out enough spiritual pressure but at a minimum of 15 min. *What im thinking right now is that they will grow back in 15 min for ichigo*
-3) Yes, but with the amount of reshi expeled it is rather hard its like tring to get around "the big one" from spongebob. Also yes, because it says "can last up to 48 hours" depending on the opponet's spiritual pressure and the owner's reshi.

Ps: I use reshi and spiritual pressure so i have both in there. I do it automatically.
im creating another one
hơn một năm qua Bleach0123 said…
cool
Its sealed form is that of a double edged dagger. Because it is a dagger, it's range is lower than normal weapons but it has superior control and speed. The wielder can also rotate the blade upon contact of another sword, cancelling out the attack's force and throwing the opponent off balance.

Shikai: Kioku
Release Command: Confuze

Ability #1: It's appearance stays the same, but it leaks a special kind of black smog when released. If the opponent breathes in the smog, they will lose all their instincts and memories. The more they breathe it in, the more things they will forget. The extent of the power can even cause them to forget their own names, how to blink, and even how to breathe.

Ability #2: The user swings the dagger and a thick white smog as wide as the arc of the swing flies towards the enemy. The smoke will fly past the opponent, (It won't hurt them) but once the smoke goes past them, their bodies will be fossilized and encased in rock. If they succeed in dodging it, it will only fossilize the part the smoke touched.

Bankai: Kioku Suru

Ability #3: Unlike its Shikai and sealed form, it now transforms into a much longer double edged dual-bladed cavalry sword AKA Mahne. This shape not only greatly extends the wielder's reach, it also allows the user to counter attack and defend at the same time. It still releases black smog, but the smog is different. The smog won't kill them though. If the enemy breathes it in, their entire body will be completely paralyzed, except for the neck and head. In addition, the smog makes the pain receptors 3x as sensitive, allowing the victims to experience extreme amounts of intolerable pain when attacked. Enemies who are victims of this technique usually are defeated/killed due to loss of blood.
hmmm
Bleach0123 I have a few questions that I hope you will answer.
1) What are the weaknesses of your zanpaktou, you only put pros no cons?
- How long does Ability 1 and 2 last
- Is it possible to block
- Do people with higher spiritual power get affected
2) What is the name of the abilities?
3) What does the zanpaktou name translate?
@Riku114

Isn't the weakness obvious? Its smoke so if you use Hado 58 Tenran, you can blow is away.
For abilities 1 and 2, they will be in affect until the opponent is defeated unless the ability isn't used.
Once again, obviously, since its smoke you can block.
If people with high spiritual pressure won't get affected, this zanpaktou is basically useless.
Does the ability have to have a name? Some zanpkatous' abilities don't have names like Wabisuke.
Its tranlated from Eng to Jap.
hơn một năm qua kage-no-asagiri said…
Alright i changed my chr a bit so here is his new abilities.

Zanpakuto name: Lamentation. the katana is a guardless katana with a deep blue hue on along the blade with pinkish orange engravings along the blade. the engravings are a momento from a departed loved one. the sword is slightly longer then a normal katana and curves slightly more at the end.

Shikai command: Cast off your fear.

Shikai appearance. the handle becomes flatter and has three magatama in the handle. the handle it self becomes wood with the blade vanishing and two small metal prongs sticking out where the beginning of the blade would be. the blade itself can be summoned at will and is purely energy but cannot be drained. it allows cash to quick draw his sword regardless of his tance. ( think tenchi's sword tenchi)

Shikai Special Ability: Cash's power is to "create and manipulate impossible situations". In other words, Cash is capable of doing things that would be considered impossible by any sort of scientifical or theoretical established rules. He can make an offense spiritual attack work as a defensive technique, make fire drown people, and even make water burn. By extension, this also allows Cash to somewhat alter the purpose of a situation, an example being a spiritual attack that is meant to cut, it could be made to explode instead.

Shikai ability 1: Backlash. by stricking out against an energy based attack most atacks are reflected back at the user with twice as much speed and force.

Shikai ability 2: Flash cut. By either slicing in an arc a straight five foot line of energy rips out. by using his shikai special ability he can pretty much have this line do anything he wants. from cutting, burning, freezing exploding etc.

Shikai ability 3: whispering wind. this ability allows Cash to completely vanish without a trace and canot be detected. but he cannot attack while invisible. he has to become visible to attack. a strong defensive move.

Bankai name: Dirge of Lamentation

In Bankai, Cash's appearance is dramatically altered; His hair elongatesto his lower back, with a white top and a black bottom; similar in appearance to a yin-yang sign scheme. His shihakushō becomes a large black kimono, which only comes up to his mid-torso. He also wears a hakama of similar design, but it seems to flail out into ragged and tattered ends, similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's Tensa Zangetsu; In Bankai, Cash appears to be barefooted, having lost his tabi upon his transformation. his sword keeps its shikai appearance with the blade when brought out now lengthens to an odachi length.. still allowing him to wield it in a quick draw fashion.

bankai ability 1: Mirror image. this ability allows him to abosrb an opponents attack. he can either then unleash the same attack with twice and much speed and power, change what the attack does due to his abiblity to make the impossible possible, or can keep the attack absorb it adding to his reiatsu. making him not need to do an incantation for kido. all he needs to do is say the name of the spell.

bankai ability 2: bleeding soul. this is not an actual attack but an innate ability. each attack besides making one bleed, also makes one bleed out their spiritual energy. so if one is in bankai and the more cuts cash does the faster that person bleeds out energy. to the point they revert to shikai, then to their sealed form then pass out. this attack also weakens his opponents energy attacks. for hollows and quincy this attack alone can kill them.

bankai 3: Damnation. this attack is his strongest attack. if he cuts you with lamentation he begins to absorb your soul and draw it out. the weaker one is the faster he can draw out your soul. this attack can be resisted by pushing oppoising with one's own energy. but considering bbleeding soul. its highly unlikely. once absorbed cash gains all that person's memories, knowledge everything. he learns how to do the kido that person knows and their fighting style. he can also then with his own energy mimic to a lesser extent that person's shikai or bankai abilities. note that if one is absorbed in shikai cash only learns that person's shikai abilities.

now as for Cash himself.

he is a half demon. yes they exist and I did much research on them. as such he is a master of ice. and is imune to ice attacks he can manipulate water and ice as easily as he breathes. but he is very septible to fire. he can coat himself in ice, use ice as a proejictile etc.

he has a third form his demon form which acts like a hollow mask. in this form he looks like samanosuke akechi in his onimusha form. his sword also takes the form of lamentation from Soki. in this form everything he steps on or touches freezes and his ice becomes black and can freeze even the sokyokou and yamamoto's flames. noting can touch his ice. but he has a hard time controlling the black ice.

also his physic traits double. his strength surpases even komamura in this form. but he hates using this form as he becomes wild.

his weakness is fire and as such hates warm places. so he is not all powerful. he has invented a new form of flash stepping he callsShukuchi By rapidly increasing the speed at which each step is done at exponential levels, the user can move at beyond god-like speeds. Seireitou reveals to have a very fluid mastery of this technique, shown by his ability to invoke the technique as if it was second nature, despite the tendency for other users to end up with their legs broken due to inexperience. it surpases any form of movement and does exist. link is the chr who uses it. instead of a zing sound it is accompanied by the sound of many steps. anything he touches with his feet explode from the sheer force he moves at.

being a half demon he is shunned and hated. by both shinigami despite his mother being one. and by demons for he kills them too. he is a fun loving young man with a chilidsh personality. but behind that lies a shrewd man who never does anything on a whim. but due to his eccentric personality he is quite unpredictable. because of his zanpakutou's ability he can use a cero and double cero despite not being a hollow.

he lives in the human world fullfilling a vow he gave to a departed loved one. instead of red eyes he has blue with long silver hair tied into a braid with a few strands laying free. the character in my image is what he looks like. he is in early twenties and despises violence. he is a master swordsman having learnt many styles from absorbing souls and various forms of
Hakuda. including his own variant Shundan which he infuses his whole body and every cell in his body with kido. his cognant abilities, along with his senses heighten almost to the point of having precognition.

well hope you like him any one up for RP by any chance?
oh forgot to add his name Cash Rainstorm.
cool
Hey Bleach0123
Your'e cool u also remember the bakudos and hados along with their name im guesing ur a bleach geek like me. :) Did u check out my zanpaktou
kage-no-asagiri
i c u like cash and btw it was too long for me to read can you make a summarized form for me. I dont really like reading but is surely like writing here is my zanpaktou just in case you didnt see it

*Updated

Discription in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing.
Shikai abilities:
1) bokashi no tsubasa (feathering wing) the zanpaktou grows sharp reshi that appears to look like feathers
2)heirō (halo) a circular purple light appears and places the enemy in a temporary trance into the sight of heaven

Discription in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defence, and allows super fast flight.

Bankai Abilities:
1) tsume no seichou (Growing Claw) The claw on the left hand triples in length making it's reach even farther.
2) sora tobu tsubasa (flying blades) The sheild protection on the wings fall off and begin to hurl at the enemy circling them 3-8 times going by how many grew from the reshi. *Eats up tons of spiritual pressure and laves you with only boned wings temporaritly
3) tenshi no hogo bokkusu (angel's protection box) End's the bankai and almost eats up all of your reshi (about 80%) but traps the enemy in a small tight box that can last up to 48 hours as long as the user is alive. *Unbreakable until time runs out
Hopefully this is shorter.

Zanpakuto name: Lamentation. the katana is a guardless katana with a deep blue hue on along the blade with pinkish orange engravings along the blade. the engravings are a momento from a departed loved one. the sword is slightly longer then a normal katana and curves slightly more at the end.

Shikai command: Cast off your fear.

Shikai appearance. his sword essentially becomes Tenchi muyo's Sword tenchi. but unlike the three red orbs int he hilt it has three magatamas. and he can recall the blade at will.

Shikai Special Ability: Cash's power is to "create and manipulate impossible situations". In other words, Cash is capable of doing things that would be considered impossible by any sort of scientifical or theoretical established rules. He can make an offense spiritual attack work as a defensive technique, make fire drown people, and even make water burn. By extension, this also allows Cash to somewhat alter the purpose of a situation, an example being a spiritual attack that is meant to cut, it could be made to explode instead.

Shikai ability 1: Backlash. by stricking out against an energy based attack most atacks are reflected back at the user with twice as much speed and force.

Shikai ability 2: Flash cut. By either slicing in an arc a straight five foot line of energy rips out. by using his shikai special ability he can pretty much have this line do anything he wants. from cutting, burning, freezing exploding etc.

Shikai ability 3: whispering wind. this ability allows Cash to completely vanish without a trace and canot be detected. but he cannot attack while invisible. he has to become visible to attack. a strong defensive move.

Bankai name: Dirge of Lamentation. the blade when activated elongates to an odachi length.

In Bankai, Cash's appearance is dramatically altered; His hair elongatesto his lower back, with a white top and a black bottom; similar in appearance to a yin-yang sign scheme. His shihakushō becomes a large black kimono, which only comes up to his mid-torso. He also wears a hakama of similar design, but it seems to flail out into ragged and tattered ends, similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's Tensa Zangetsu; In Bankai, Cash appears to be barefooted, having lost his tabi upon his transformation. his sword keeps its shikai appearance with the blade when brought out now lengthens to an odachi length.. still allowing him to wield it in a quick draw fashion. and a dire wolf which is his inner spirit forms and fights with him. the wolf can do the same atacks and abilities as him. so instead of fighting one you fight two.

bankai ability 1: Mirror image. this ability allows him to abosrb an opponents attack. he can either then unleash the same attack with twice and much speed and power, or change what the attack,or can keep the attack absorb it adding to his reiatsu. making him not need to do an incantation for kido. all he needs to do is say the name of the spell.

bankai ability 2: bleeding soul. this is not an actual attack but an innate ability. each attack besides making one bleed, also make
s one bleed out their spiritual energy. so if one is in bankai and the more cuts cash does the faster that person bleeds out energy. to the point they revert to shikai, then to their sealed form then pass out. this attack also weakens his opponents energy attacks. for hollows and quincy this attack alone can kill them.

bankai 3: Damnation. this attack is his strongest attack. if he cuts you with lamentation he begins to absorb your soul and draw it out. the weaker one is the faster he can draw out your soul. this attack can be resisted by pushing opposing with one's own energy. but considering bbleeding soul. its highly unlikely. once absorbed cash gains all that person's memories, knowledge everything. he learns how to do the kido that person knows and their fighting style. except he cannot learn zanpakuto's abilities.

Cash is a half demon I looked it up they do exist with the power to control ice. he is weak against fire. in his demon form he takes on the appearance of samanosuke's onimusha form. except his sword looks like soki's lamentation. his ice he can control at will and can change its properties what it does etc do to lamentation.

hopefully this is a little shorter.
laugh
@Riku114
Dang your imagination is hella good!
cool
*Updated

Zanpaktou #2 (Dual Bladed): Dansu no Shindo
Release Command: Shatter and Vibrate

Ability #1 Setsudan Kikoeru: The user waves Dansu no Shindo from the left to the right or right to left and creates ultrasonic sound wave vibrations for offensive purposes in the form a "(" or ")" shaped wave. The longer the distance, the wider it gets. When first fired, it's size starts off at the exact same length as the blade itself. In Bankai mode it takes the form of a tsunami made of sonic waves. One hit of this (Bankai mode) will wipe out any protruding thing into a perfectly flat surface.

Ability #2 Shirudo no Shokyo: Dansu no Shindo focuses sound waves with reishi (or my spiritual pressure)together to form a vibrating shield that disintegrates any attack (both projectile and physical). It can also be used offensively, having the shield surround its target and gradually getting smaller and smaller, trapping the target(s) and eventually eviscerating it/him/her/them. Beings with captain level or above spiritual pressure and energy will cause evisceration to occur a bit more slowly. It can take the form of any shape and size and can be even used inward or outward. When focused outward on the blades of my Zanpaktou, it prevents the opponent's weapon from getting a clean hit on the blade or cause the blade to vibrate in the opponents wound or cut, damaging them even more. When used offensively, teleportation (or the teleportation Kidou spell) can be used to evade it. While it is IMPOSSIBLE to break from the inside when used inward, it will be easily broken (with a single shot/swing) from the outside. If used outward, it can only be broken from the inside. Being invisible (Bakudo #26 Kyakko; Bent Light) will also prevent the target from being trapped with this technique. When used to trap something/one, the user must first point at them with the sword. If you are pointed at even once, I will be able to trap my target even when it is out of sight unless in a different dimension.
If used inward on the OPPONENTS weapon, it will cause it to vibrate at tremendous speed, forcing the opponent to grip it harder. When this happens, the friction will create heat, causing the opponent to drop it. If they do not grip it tighter, they will most likely drop it.

Ability #3 Jigoku handan no himei: A beam of extremely compacted sound waves of both high and low frequency are forced together and shoots out continuously forward from the hilt. Most opponents will think it is a whip, but it is not. The vibrations from the waves will deteriorate anything it comes in contact, including other shields, weapons, and attacks. It can be used as a sweeping beam to take out multiple opponents. Only a single beam can be formed per blade (once again this Zanpaktou is dual bladed). It takes 3 whole seconds to generate this attack. Anything that is hit (besides a dimension/etc) will instantly be broken off due to the vibrations. The power of this attack is equal to an Espada Level Granz Rey Cero and Cero Oscuras combined.
In Bankai mode, an immense amount of spiritual pressure is released and the wielder stabs the Zanpaktou downwards into the fabric of space and turns it 90 degrees (right or left), then sonic waves begins to rush towards the sky in a large circular beam. Sonic waves (similar to Shirudo no Shokyo) will be emitted in every direction, gradually eroding and disintegrating anything (even air, reishi, reiatsu, attacks, zanpaktou, etc) outside the beam. Anything and everything caught in the ripples of the super sonic waves will be unable to move as the waves will hold them in place. The beam itself also has defensive purposes as it acts like armor, deflecting any and every attack upwards. This attack requires distance from the opponent (@ least 3 ft away). Those inside the beam will not be affected for it is a personal dimension that is shut off from the rest of the universe. This means even the Garganta, Senkaimon, and even teleportation cannot be used to enter this divine domain. The more obstacles that in the surroundings, the more powerful the attack. This occurs because the sound waves will bounce back and forth, left and right, up and down, in different directions simultaneously, making it unavoidable. It's power effects anything within 35 miles. If anything is caught in between at least two sonic waves, they will die with no trace of the corpse.

Ability #4 Nemuri no Kanakirigoe: The wielder holds Dansu no Shindo together in the form of a cross and then scratches the sharp end of the blades together which releases a high pitched noise. All those who can hear this noise will be affect by this technique. The noise this technique creates is similar to the noise a cat makes when scratching a chalk board.
By changing the frequency of the emitting sound waves, Dansu no Shindo can dispel or disable one's abilities for a period of time, hypnotize them (their mind will be conscious, but will have no sovereignty over their body) , or cause them to fall asleep(temporarily).

Ability #5 Hijō ni Memai: Focuses super sonic waves into the opponents ear, causing extreme dizziness or even unconciousness. This leaves the opponent wide open and vulnerable to all attacks and/or seals.

Since its abilities are based on sound waves, all its abilities hits (not counting cooldown/charging time of attack) the opponent at the speed of sound.

Bankai: Funka Shindo (Transforms back to a single, but a much wider bladed Zanpaktou)

Since its wider, it can be used as a shield, to swung like a bat to slap opponents, or hammer opponents and other objects.

Retains all abilities listed above but with 2x more power but with the same speed.

Ability Bakuhatsu Shini: The wielder cuts the target normally, but if the same spot is cut/jabbed/stabbed/even touched again from any direction in anyway, it will cause the target to explode with extreme heat caused by the vibrations of the blade at 400,000,000,000,000 degrees Celsius with the power of a supernova. If the target is a living thing, it will cause every cell in their body to explode in the same manner spoken above. The bigger the target, the bigger the explosion.

In both Bankai and Shikai, the colors of it's abilities vary by frequency (Highest frequency=White, Lowest frequency=black).
@Bleach0123
Thx. A lot of people seem to like it maybe i post my sucky pictures. Lol!
big smile
Plp if i get 5 or more people who like my zanpaktou and ill post pictures. Make sure you state my name.
Here it is for those who haven't seen it.

Discription in Shikai:
Shikai abilities:

Discription in Bankai:

Bankai Abilities:
wink
Im gonna make mine in an espada resurection, and add a vizard mask/hollow, form if i get 5 or more people who like it.
smile
Bleach0123 i posted youre first zanapaktou with the smoke on my un finished weebly.
www.bleachit.weebly.com
@Bleach0123
Sounds like a Zanpakuto of a villan, very powerful and dangerous. Also very detailed, great in my opinion, nice work Bleach0123. =)

@Riku114
Alright, I fully understand your Zanpakuto now, great job Riku. =)
@kage-no-asagiri
Also an interesting blade, but I do have some questions about certian abillitys.

-1) (Bankai Abillity 2):
1: Does the bleeding abillity differ any for when it's used against enemies with greater spiritual energy, if so then, how?

2: Is there a way to counter/stop this bleeding of spiritual pressure? Is there a time limit for how long this bleeding lasts? Or does it simply end when the enemy or the user has passed out?

-2) (Bankai Abillity 3)
1: Can this abillity steal souls with spiritual pressure greater than the wielder, or can it only work on beings spiritualy weaker than the wielder? If so then does the duration of the absorbtion take longer?
@Riku114
U did? thnx!

@Fazoodle
rlly? a villain? u think so? i just wanted something super powerful. LOL
laugh
@Bleach0123 and others who want to listen in
I post the ones that I think are interesting
hmmm
do you guys know how to make a fourm a poll or stuff? Preferably the fourm.
smile
O i figured it out here is the url:

link

Sience you guys already have a zanpaktou can you make a character and I'll make a story on it to post on fanfiction.com. It may take some time but when it is done I will post the url of the story and the title.
Go to forum and there should be a button that says new forum....oh.....nevermind...
 Go to diễn đàn and there should be a button that says new forum....oh.....nevermind...
Kakujin ('Nuclear bonding')

Release Command: Take form (Katachi teiku)

Bankai: Kuronaiya ('Black diamond')

Type: Defense/ranged

Sealed Form: This Zanpakuto is in the form of a katana, with a serrated bottom edge of the blade and a ridged top edge. The tsuba is ice-blue, with black triangles of wrapping and the guard is gold, and shaped like a diamond, but also has a symbol of luck etched into it.

Shikai abilities:

Special ability: The weapon can be used in long-range, as well as short-range. The point of the blade is more triangular than Zangetsu and the blade itself is completely silver, with an added compound of carbon, that gives the blade an even tougher constitution and keeps it from being broken as easily as most other Zanpakuto. This also increases the endurance, of the blade, against opposing spiritual pressures and Zanpakutous.

Seishou Tokkan ('Energy Rush') This ability is hard to get right, but can be incredibly beneficial when used properly. This is passive and responds to the rise in reiatsu from the wielder, causing a flood of energy (reiryoku) to burst through the wielder, allowing a greater concentration of energy throughout their whole body. This is highly beneficial to the use of other techniques, where this energy would be well-needed, like in the motion of creating strong bonding between the wielder and the reiryoku itself. This ability is generally only used with other abilities (in conjunction with). Besides the benefits to the other abilities of the Zanpakuto, this also bolsters the user's reiatsu, as well as allowing the user an effective way of healing, but only by using huge amounts of the energy sourced from this ability.

Bondingu ('Bonding') This ability can be used every 90 seconds. The wielder manipulates strands of energy into the form of bonds, similar to the covalent bonding of diamonds, or carbon-based ions. The bonds can be fastened to anything with energy stored within (in the Soul Society, that is basically everything), as long as the object is/stays intact. This cannot be 'fastened' to a person, only objects. These covalents bonds are very difficult to break, espcially when this ability and Seishou Tokkan are used in conjunction. The bonds can only be broken by massive spiritual energies, or Hado above 63. This has a cooldown of one minute, meaning that 30 seconds are dedicated to creating the bonds - the user is restricted 30 bonds every 90 seconds. These 'bonds' disappear when new ones are created.

Shikai Form: The weapon changes quite drastically, becoming as large as Zangetsu in its Shikai form and retains the same features as in Sealed form, with the serrated bottom edge, ridged top-edge, and guard. The tsuba becomes longer and a black cloth is fixed onto the end of the tsuba, which allows the weapon to be thrown and retrieved back again, by using the cloth to swing it at the opponent.

Bankai abilities:

Special ability: The black blade of the Zanpakuto, is actually constructed from diamonds and has the exact same covalent bonding as a diamond crystal. This gives it a much greater endurance, as well as much more vindictive cutting power, being able to cut through even the toughest of spiritual pressures. The wielder's shihakusho also changes, and gives a robe, that is made of diamonds and covalent bonding. This protects from lower-level Hado spells and can resist large amounts of damage, from all but the largest of spiritual pressures. The wrapping, that attacts to the tsuba of the Zanpakuto, also becomes much stronger, almost as strong and tough as ginjotan; also, the wrapping becomes visibly longer, stretchinh almost 15 meters further than in Shikai.

Bondingu (The same as in Shikai, but can be used every 60 seconds, as well as, 45 bonds can be created and only half disappear after the 60 seconds. This has a cooldown of 30 seconds and the other thirty seconds are used to create as many bonds as possible.)

Kongoushin ('Diamond heart') This ability forms a massive ball of energy, that has been bonded together, in the same manner as diamonds are structured. By way of covalent bonding, this ball of energy is highly stable, incredibly damage resistance and can be shaped in whatever form the wielder likes. For instance, the user could separate the entire ball of energy and have it form a creature, that looks like any kind of creature, but is non-living. Any kind of object could potentially be created out of this ball of energy. This can also be used as a shield, and can shield the whole body, or just particular parts of it. Small parts of the energy can also be subtracted from the ball and used in conjunction with any other ability of the Zanpakuto. Last, but not least, the energy can be transferred to the blade, in order to surround the blade with some of the energy, which gives the Zanpakuto the inherent ability to leave diamond shards in the opponent's wounds, giving a higher chance of infection and possibility of internal damage, especially if the crushed up diamond and shards are drawn into the blood vessels.

Reiatsu No Sonoshi Naiya Oumono ('Reiatsu of the Diamond King') This passively bolsters the wielder's reiatsu, giving it a diamond hard feel and intensity. The reiatsu feels much more dense, structured and intense and this is reflected in the colour of the reiatsu, often a white colour. The shape of the wielder's reiatsu is often more diamond-shaped, than when the user 'flares' their reiatsu.

Bankai Form: The blade stays the same, but goes black. The other components of the Zanpakuto also stay the same, excluding the guard, which turns silver, as opposed to gold. The cloth wrapping also stays black, but becomes visibly longer, than in Shikai.
laugh
@wantadog hey look mines on the top lol
Yup
*Just to keep it alive
Name of Zanpaktou: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel)

Discription in Shikai:
Shikai abilities:

Discription in Bankai:

Bankai Abilities:

wantadog thx anyways
wink
Well i gotta go work on my post on it to start it off.
BTW Do you guys mind if I make character's for your zanpktou and then write a story to post on fanfiction.net
For me it depends which zanpakuto.
big smile
Anyone interested in reviewing my latest Zanpakuto?

(I'm sure there's probably things that need the review, so I can update it...)
hơn một năm qua HollowDestroyer said…
smile
(Blackpanther666) Your zanpakuto is really well thought out. To comment on your zanpakuto a person would need to look for only little tiny details, but it's those details that make a zanpakuto believable. Good job
black panther yes plz
big smile
@HollowDestroyer, thank you very much for your kind words *bows*

(I didn't think it would be so well-received, but there you go, eh... I appreciate your candor.)

@Riku114, what exactly do you mean? You mean want to review it? If you do, go right ahead, however, Whiteflame said he was going to review it tomorrow, so it is purely up to you. XD
i meant i would like to check it out and see it when it is done