Bleach anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach anime 556 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 556

hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Neku Hirogane
Personality: Relaxed, but willing to fight whenever the time comes for it.
Appearance: (Pic)
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar: Visored
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth) World of the living
Bio: TBR

Zanpakutou
Shikai name: Kurai Kusho
Bankai name: Kukyo no Kurai Kusho
Release command: Become the darkness.
 Name: Neku Hirogane Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Relaxed, but willing to fight whenever the t
hơn một năm qua Xxkourage18xX said…
name:zerria wenchester
personality:short tempered..funny and very careing
visored,shinigami,arrancar:shinigame
liveing place:earth
bio:secret
appearnce:(pic)

zanpakutou
shikia name:zerrian kiana
bankia name: zerriana kiana kou
release command: heart of darkness
 name:zerria wenchester age:15 gender:female personality:short tempered..funny and very careing vi
(Alright, thank you for joining)
Neku: *on top of a building* No hollows... I don't sense a disturbance anywhere...
hơn một năm qua Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Heyy Ghost, long time no see))

Name:Sentei Gontamari

Sex:Male

Shinigami

Height: 6'1'

Weight:185 lb.

Appearance: He has brown morning hair, brown eyes, and a scar under his left eye. He wears the usual black and white shihakusho but also has a white jacket with red trimming. He's an average muscular guy and usually has a serious kind of look on his face.

Personality:He's a layed back type of guy but can be really hyper and sometimes unknown. He really doesn't like the self-centered type of people and is always up to help out with almost anything. He also has kind of a short temper, but keeps his layed back voice whenever he is angry.

History:When he was a kid, he was loud and cocky like some of his friends that were killed by some of the hollows. When he got older and became a captain, his intentions were to find those hollows and put them threw hell, but as he began to realize why things were happening, his attitude changed greatly and he became layed back and not very cocky.

Zanpakuto:Shinku Tsuki

Shinku Tsuki (Crimson Moon)

Description: Shinku Tsuki's sealed form is a typical katana that is slung around Sentei's back and usually isnt in a sheath, the blade is wrapped in a diamond hard substance until Sentei draws his blade. Shinku Tsuki's sends 3 large pulses of shock waves when it is drew.

Releasing Command: Break the Limits
Zanpakuto Description: When this phrase is said, the katana transforms into a 5.5 ft long Raiper with a twisted hilt and a crescent moon symbol on the blade. The strangest part of the Zanpakuto is it takes away the feeling of the weilders spiritual pressure and replaces it with Amazing Stealth and Strengh, the only time spiritual pressure is felt is when he uses its main ability.

Abilities: (Only one for now)

(Sky Cutter) Sora Suraisa: This ability allows the user to send a tremendous amount of spritual pressure into a powerful shockwave of white and blue light.

Bankai:In' Yan's Shinku Tsuki Tsume (Yin and Yang's Crimson Moon Claws)
Description: The blade grows 9 times larger than before and two twisted cloaking claws made from sharp crimson shards are formed from his back. He has something similar to the gotei 13 captains symbol around his waist that is attached to a thick light purple band. The necklace type chain thats on his jacket (as seen in the pic below) glows in a righteous purple light. Like his Shikai, his spiritual pressure is not sensed.

Bankai Abilities: (One for now)

Idaina Sora Suraisa (Great Sky Cutter): This is basically a lvl 10 version of the orginal Sora Suraisa, when the weilder uses this ablitly, he releases a small and more concentrated version of the Sora Suraisa and it appears to be glass clear, and filled with enormous amounts of spiritual pressute
last edited hơn một năm qua
 ((Heyy Ghost, long time no see)) Name:Sentei Gontamari Sex:Male Shinigami Age:751 Hei
(Yeah, it has been a long time huh?)
(wow)

zerria:...*in a tree*..nother day in hell
((Yep))
Neku: *He began walking, but then he sensed something* A huge spike in spiritual pressure!
???: So, you're Dark Void, Neku Hirogane,
Neku: What the hell?!
zerria:..what..*she gets a awkward feeling*
???: Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you yet, but remember something, your hollowfication and bankai won't always be there to help you out.
zerria:..*she jumps down and runs to the city*
Neku: And what gives you the idea that I'd rely on my hollowfication,
???: You wouldn't be a Visored without it, would you.
Neku: Hm, alright whatever, just get out of here, I'd rather not be the guy right now.
???: *disappeared*
Name: Nail Jariken
Personality: Ruthless
Appearance:Pic
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar: Arrancar
Living Place: World of the living
Bio: Havent thought of one yet

Extra: He melee half of the time

Zanpakutou: Alabatido
Release command: Rip and Fly

Ablities:
Borron Garra (Blur Claw): A special technique designed to land a quick stepping strike with great force at a close range, this technique developed by Jarikan has literally been enough to cut people in half at the sheer speed of it. Though this speed uses Sonido, the attack is meant to start and end up close all it one motion. By condensing a Sonido in a small movement and drawing back his fist, then flash stepping forward a good arm's distance way and thrusting his fist simultaneously, he can deliver a powerful punch that is enough to split a body in half, or completely bring down a building in one single blow. Even if this technique were to miss, the air that is being bent around the fist is enough to throw off someone who is on guard and ultimately open up another attack for Jarikan.

Cero/Bala Expert: Jarikan's abilities in the arts of Cero and Bala are quite impressive to say the least, enough to be recognized at his power level. Jarikan fires his trademark purple Cero by holding out his fist with his fingers clenched and his palm opened up. When forming, the Cero looks as if it were being created from energy particles originating from his finger like how a Tesla Coil collects energy from surroundings. Although his Cero is plenty powerful, and he is fully capable of a Gran Rey Cero, he prefers the art of Bala better. He finds Bala more useful, organized and able to shoot down faster enemies. He can fire his Bala without even giving a gesture and generally all he has to do to fire one is basically look in the direction he needs to fire it. He can also fire a Bala in rapid succession, shooting one after the other constantly with barely any movements.
 Name: Nail Jariken Age: unknown Gender: Male Personality: Ruthless Appearance:Pic Visored, Shini
Nail steps forth and appears in front of Zerria. He didnt seem to notice her at all, but his spiritual pressure was spiking carelessly.
zerria:..its you...*teh feeling gets stronger*..ugh..no..*she whispered*
Nail looked over at her. "And what are you supposed to be.......ant?" his voice was cold. "Your spiritual pressure isnt anything to enjoy. What a pity."
"do you have a problem with me"?
"You're a soul reaper arent you?" Nail opened his hand and pointed at her. "And i, an arrancar. Grand Borron Cero......" a blackish red ball of spiritual pressure formed and his hand. "Goodbye." A large flash of spiritual pressure shot towards her.
she screams
Neku: *hearing the scream, he charged into action* Ryubi No Jomon!!! *he put a barrier between the 2*
she was freaking out...{what does he mean soul reaper}
(That's what a Shinigami is, their english dub name is Soul Reaper)
"Hm?" Nail stared at the barrier. "I get it now......" he started walking towards the barrier. "And who might you be?" he asked Neku.
Neku: I should be the one asking the questions! Why are you messing with her?!
(i know but she doesn't realize thats what she is)
"i was drown to the weird feeling ..and it was him"
Neku: Don't worry, you're safe with me here,
"Like I said before. I am an Arrancar......and she a Soul Reaper. Just like you hunt hollows......i hunt you..."
Nail stopped at the barrier and put his hand on it. "Bala." a quick red flash shattered the barrier. "And that......is how your bones will be. And ont lie to the girl.......you will both die...."
Neku: Become the darkness! Kurai Kusho,
*His sword became a katana of red steel*
"no"
Sinwalker7 commented…
Ummm mineIf I join? hơn một năm qua
"Interesting. But--" He appeared in front of Neku, using something more advanced than the flash step. "Not interesting enough. I hope you're quick on your feet--" His palm was to Neku's stomach and a cero was about to fire off.
she grabbed neku moveing him out the way she punched the other man in the face"run"
Neku: ... Sorry, but my battle ain't done. Hado #4 Byakurai!!! *fired a bolt of lightning at Nail*
(Come on and join)
Smoke kicked up as Nail let the lightning hit him.. "Kidou? Was that your last resort?" and through the smoke came the cero, flying directly at Neku.
hơn một năm qua Sinwalker7 said…
Arrancar: Sinphen

Sex: Male

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Sliver/white

Hair style: similar to Girmmjaw’s

Espada Tattoo: Center of chest.

Appearance: He is 6:3 and weighs in at 130 pounds. He wears a suit similar to the other Arrancars. Nothing really stands out. His mask take the form of two horns at the top of his head that are aimed back. He also wears a pair of gloves that resemble claws.

Powers & Skills: When he is sealed he uses his katana proficiently and uses his speed to match any enemy’s strength. Using his speed and weight he is able to cut through many enemy defenses. He can release his fire like cero from the palms of his hands and the bottom of his feet. This gives him a advantage when fighting hand to hand with an enemy. He tends to use only his creo, but he is able to use a black Bala and Sonido. The reason he don’t use his Sonido is because his speed is already on par with most flash steps, so he save it for appoints that have speed that have more speed then himself.

Zanpakotu: Dragón (Dragon) Info of powers see make your own arracar page 4
"no'she jumped in the way being hit by the cero
???: *appaere* That's enough.
Neku: Damn it... Why the hell did you jump in front of me...
???: *Raise his hand and fires a creo" I said enough.
"becaus ethsi was my battle'..she flinched at the pain"i cant let you be destroud
Nail didnt turn his attention away from Nekku or the girl. "And what makes you think that a being superior to you shall take commands........Sinphen." he counters the cero with a bala.
Sinphen: Orders from our leader. You are to return for a mission. I hear it's very special. *evil smile*
Neku: Come on, I'm getting you out of here, *disappeared with Zerria in his arms*
Sinphen: Oh dear...the prey got away...looks like hunting time for me. *Evil smile*
"Fine." Nail looked at the spot where Neku and Zerria was. "We will meet again........" he started walking. "And when we do.....you will meet your demise." He looked at Sinphen. "Lets go."
Sinohen: Good. *disapaeres*
she falls to her knees when they arrive at the new place"ugh what happened what did he mean soul reaper"she was talking to herself
Nail disappears as well.
Neku: You mean to tell me that you don't know, you're a Soul Reaper, you have a Zanpakutou, you've even got the spiritual pressure.
"no i didn ever sense..ever sense the day of my accedent i have forgotten every thing i was lucky to remeber my name"she was getting irritated
Neku: Right... I see.