Bleach anime Create your own Bleach movie tiêu đề

Kevy1 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 07:08PM
For example here is my own

Bleach: The Release of the first Bankai

What do you think?

Give it a try and add a storyline if you want to.

Bleach anime 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Kevy1 said…
I'll give it a next go

Bleach: The Phoenix Era
hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
Bleach: Birth of Evil
thanx BP for posting and by the way your title sounds cool and I think it should highlight hollow creation from the beginning.
Bleach:The Formation of The Nobles
Haha, probably should, but I didn't really think about it when I made this title, I just saw your forum, so I thought I'd have a go.
Bleach: The Beginning
Bleach: Mysteries of the Dangai
Like it, blackpather, sounds interesting.
Title: Bleach: The Lost Prince of the Soul Society

Plot Summary: Yahiko is a descendant of the ancestors of Yoruichi. He was reborn into the world of the living. In his past life 2000 years ago he stopped Yuisuke from destroying the Soul Society and the world of the living. Now 2000 later this great evil is back, threatening the existence of shinigami and human. But in the midst of this stands Yahiko with the Yin blade and with the help of Ichigo and the gang at his side, he will Vanquish Yuisuke and the Yang blade, restoring peace back to the world of shinigami and humans.

Extra info: The yang blade possesses the ability to change human and shinigami to hollows that can be control by the user. In bankai a black Chinese dragon appears. Also Orihime Inoue blossoms in the effort to help Yahiko. Next thing, hollows can sniff him out because of his holy spiritual pressure.
last edited hơn một năm qua
I'll do a storyline for it...

Title: Bleach: Mysteries of the Dangai

Plot Summary: Long ago, many thousands of years ago, the Soul Society was a thriving place, with the Court Guard squads and the Soul-King to run it. But an unfortunate plot occured: A mysterious being, some called him the Rogue Shinigami, used a new sealing spell, previously unknown to the Soul Society and bound them all inside, then left the Seal inside the Dangai.
Now, those Shinigami have been released from their prison, but they are angry and eager for revenge on the Rogue Shinigami and long to destroy him. But, they'll have to find him first...
smile
Great storyline, I like it. I think the rogue shinigami should be Kisuke Urahara. He was working one the Hougyoku in the dangai and they found him and he used that unknown sealing spell. And hey I'm posting a sealig spell for this on my kido forum so be sure to check it out.
sunny
Bleach: The Rival Power
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
hmmm
Bleach: Forgotten Blade or
Bleach: Forgotten Light
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua frosttakahashi said…
Bleach: Heavens Judgement
hơn một năm qua musicgirl68 said…
Bleach: Revenge Of The Souls
Bleach: To The Other Side
Bleach: Fallen Souls
Bleach:Forget Or Be Forgotten
Bleach : Souls Cry
smile
Great titles you guys
Thanks!
Bleach: The Devil's Judgement

Plot: Many, many years after the events of the Clan War, a Shinigami is sealed away, being found with a horrible power; one so great, that it rivaled the power of God. The unknown Shinigami possessed a power similar to that of the devil and his Zanpakuto's power could trap a Shinigami's spiritual essence in hell. It was such a power that the current Captain-Commander personally lead all of the Captains and Vice-Captains of the Gotei 13 to fight him and attempt to seal him away... It was a violent battle, but the Shinigami was finally deterred and sealed away. A year later, his former comrade, imprisoned in the Maggot's Nest, broke free, injuring the guards and eventually found where his comrade was sealed and released him.
hơn một năm qua bleach_4eva said…
Hello People !!! wazzzap? lol
hơn một năm qua bleach_4eva said…
Bleach : blood of strength or
Bleach : tears of strength or
Bleach : hell's tears
smile
Great titles again guys... I have one also.

Bleach: Soul Stratification
Bleach: Through The Dark, and Back Again
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
laugh
I'VE GOT IT!!! it's so perfect!!!

Bleach.......the movie!!!
laugh
Good one wantadog XD