Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 10019

hơn một năm qua LaPiccolaFra said…
Anyone? <3

Sorry about before, my internet was so slow and I left in a hurry because I was SUPER late! XD
hơn một năm qua Alicee93 said…
Im here! Ive already finished to study :) Im soo tired and my sister dont let me the computer grrrr anyone?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Nibylandija said…
hmmm
Alice!

You're lucky you've finished to study. Tengo que escribir un ensayo.
hơn một năm qua Alicee93 said…
hahahahahahah
Yo tengo que cenar.. xD
Hi Anaa!!
I have dinner.. I come back soon
-----
Im here!.. anyone?
hơn một năm qua xochuckandblair said…
Well, life sucks right now.
GGfanss posted this about DB:
Secret rendezvous, work spats, a blossoming relationship: wonder what Chuck and Serena will say?
hơn một năm qua iLoveChair said…
sick
I'm seriously disgusted by reading that one line alone.
crying
I'm getting extremely angry. I've never been this angry at the writers before.
First, they take scheming away from CB and give it to DB. Now they're giving secret rendezvous away from CB and giving it to DB?
What now, are they going to give the limo to DB?
Oh, I forgot, Blair won't be into those kinds of things anymore, she'd much rather wash dishes.
CB scenes and things are being robbed. It's frustrating.
Don't remind me of the dish washing, I think that scene scarred me for life. This turned out to be worse than I imagined. The OOCness is over the top.
& since when Blair's interested in French films? O.o
It wasn't even just a French film... it was a French documentary about a gorilla. Alright. Sounds more like Vanessa than Blair to me.
This was on tumblr. It is amazing:
I’m about to flex a muscle that I haven’t used in ages. Gossip Girl stopped being the show I discussed seriously years ago, so I might be kind of rusty. But ultimately: no. I don’t think Chuck has been presented as someone who would choose his empire over Blair. Their relationship is far more complex than to be over-simplified in such a way. I think that Chuck has issues with love, (the concept was so foreign to him that it took him to seasons to SAY it), trust, and intimacy, that he often doubts it or takes advantage of it. If push ever came to shove I believe Blair would win out undoubtedly over anything for Chuck. She has been his home, his family, his safe haven for the last year or so. I believe in his love for her. I just don’t think he can healthily show it consistently (I say consistently because he has been wonderful for and to Blair a great number of times). When he suffers with his own personal affairs he tends to shut everyone out and recluse - it’s not just a specific reaction to Blair. Chuck has shown to be extremely emotionally stunted so my argument is not that he doesn’t value Blair above all else, but that he doesn’t know how to act as a functioning person in a mutually caring and intimate relationship. Does this mean that Blair should sacrifice her own well being to be with him in spite of this? After the last 1/3 of S3 - definitely not. Blair needs to think of herself first. When and if Chuck gets his shit together I truly believe that they are perfect for one another and can exist in a healthy relationship eventually. You have to remember that he’s young and emotionally immature/scarred and that this relationship with Blair is his first real venture into trusting someone else implicitly. I’m not making excuses for him - but I don’t see it as black and white as he loves her or he doesn’t, he puts his company first or her first… I see Chuck as an evolving character who is coming to terms with his short-comings (or could/should be) while realizing how constant and meaningful Blair is to his life. With all this said, Blair has fucked up plenty too but that’s a different conversation.

As to Dan/Blair - the big difference I see is that the idea of Blair coming second is that it isn’t an abstract thought. It’s the literal manifestation of events. Dan fell for Serena. They broke up. They got back together. They broke up. They’re still in love. They’re endlessly entangled. If Blair and Dan ever became serious, linearly, Serena had Dan’s heart first (and does during this whole ordeal). It’s too similar to the Nate situation in that Blair would always question if she was ever the only woman that Dan loved in the face of his complicated past with Serena. But way more importantly, this is a reoccurring theme within the dynamics of Blair and Serena’s relationship. Serena comes first. Serena gets what she wants. Blair plays second fiddle. With everything. Her mother, college, popularity in high school and society, the men Blair’s loved… etc. Whether this is rooted in truth or not, it is Blair’s perception and is deeply associated with how she’s come into herself over the last couple of years. It’s basically an insecurity — the insecurity that has shaped the character for as long as we’ve known her.

Basically the main difference between the two pairings and the question of whether Blair is put ‘first’ is that with Chuck (while I don’t believe it to be the case) the thing challenging the relationship is an external factor in regards to Blair. Whereas for Dan, it is something that she would question whether she was good enough, worthy of love, etc - it presents internal conflicts and is more harmful for her IMO.
Oh right, couldn't even pay attention what exactly are they talking about, that scene was too awkward.

Great post!
That first part should be read by every Chuck hater out there.
Where is this? I want to like it. :)
I'm off now. Early classes tomorrow. Night!
No seriously, when that scene came on I like couldn't look at the screen. I was just grossed out.

And I forget who originally posted it. Lol. Sorry.
Later!
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
big smile
hey Julia:)
kiss
Hi girlsssss!
OMG I'm so mad right now. I can't believe we will have to wait. I'm just scarred by that awful scene, too. I just can't even. The whole thing was OOC. What the actual FUCK.
OMG I'm so mad right now. I can't believe we will have to wait. I'm just scarred by that awful scene, too. I just can't even. The whole thing was OOC. What the actual FUCK.
big smile
hey Fra:) your back! this forum is in full mode i guess:)) must be the holidays
lol sorry about before! My internet connection sucks and I had to leave in a hurry! I was so late! XD
Hey girls.
It's a sad time for us CB shippers.
Hi J <3

Yes it is. I'm just so mad. And sad. I really don't know what to think. I really don't. Secret randevouz are a CB thing. And so is scheming. WHAT THE FUCK WRITERS?

And lol @ Blair washing dishes and watching french documentaries on gorillas. Just congrats writers, urrah to the OOC orgy.
mischievous
It's not...I'm ready for whatever they are gonna trow at us...
Dair is nothing
Laura I REALLY hope you're right.
yeah what was that??? Blair washing dishes and watching documentaries...is she Vanessa????
link

Just read the description. -.-"
DAIR DIDN'T SAVED THE SHOW, BAN RUINED IT.
Blair washing dishes and watching documentaries...is she Vanessa????

Well the only way DB can work is if they turn Blair into a Serena or a Vanessa.
Guys, two years ago was O Brother, Where Bart Thou. That was and will always be the best GG episode, for me at least. It was perfection.
It's so depressing that both the season 2 and season 3 episodes before the winter hiatus (2x13 and 3x12) were amazing episodes and featured some really great Chuck and CB, yet 4x11 had little Chuck, little CB, and Ban. What the hell???
It's so depressing that both the season 2 and season 3 episodes before the winter hiatus (2x13 and 3x12) were amazing episodes and featured some really great Chuck and CB, yet 4x11 had little Chuck, little CB, and Ban. What the hell???

ITA. Couldn't agree more.
LOL to that description.
Season 4 was AMAZING to me, before 4x10. When Ban started.
Oh, and have both Blair and Dan completely forgotten what took place in 4x07? Because they were just magically okay with each other in this episode.
Blair... do you remember Stand by Your Man????? That was Dan who sabotaged you.
J...:'(

Now you're making me even more sadder. XD you're so damn right.
The ratings were pretty good this week and the preovious one. Fuck, Banners are going to think it's all Ban's merit. Whatever.

This season was doing great until the writers decided it was a good idea not to ban Ban.
I know. It's so sad, and ridiculous.
I was just randomly watching Chuck's ILY in 2x25, and I nearly started crying. I just remembered how happy they were, the looks on their faces...
I hate that these stupid DB fans always say that Chuck never made her happy, Dan can... that's not true!!! Up until the IP, Chuck made her really happy.
And I didn't see Dan making Vanessa truly happy in all of their relationship.
Just saying.
The ratings were pretty good this week and the preovious one. Fuck, Banners are going to think it's all Ban's merit. Whatever.

Lol, it was probably people's curiosity over the Juliet SL. Also, all the CW shows had an uptick in ratings this week. I guess DB is the reason 90210's ratings were up? Lmao.
please don't remind me of 2x13:(( it was perfection...god how I miss an episode like that:(
I guess DB is the reason 90210's ratings were up? Lmao.

LMFAO. Of course it is! Can't you see that Ban is the world's wish for 2011?

CHUCK MADE BLAIR HAPPY. HOW COME DAN MAKE BLAIR HAPPY? THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. HE ALWAYS TREATS HIS GIRLFRIENDS SHITTY BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS THINK OF SERENA.
God, Chuck and Blair are just perfect for each other. Perfect. Just watch 2x13 and you'll understand that.

Plus random 1x07 icon.
 God, Chuck and Blair are just perfect for each other. Perfect. Just watch 2x13 and you'll understand
And random Damien icon.

HOOOOOT.
 And ngẫu nhiên Damien icon. HOOOOOT.
Also I'm kind of starting to doubt the depth of Dan's feelings for anyone.
Okay, so in season 3 he really liked Olivia, then via a threesome he starts having feelings for Vanessa. He's all about Vanessa for the rest of s3, saying ILY and everything, then he kisses Serena and is like "lol now I love Serena. Who's Vanessa?" Then in season 4 he's back to Vanessa, saying he didn't care that Serena was back from Paris, then in 4x04 he's like "Serena ftw!!!! No more Vanessa!" But then at the end of 4x04 he's back with Vanessa. But then by 4x08 he's back on the Serena train. And now he's gonna have feelings for Blair.
Um, people doubt Chuck's love?????

Where's coherency nowadays? Probably on vacation in Vermont with Vanessa and all Dan's love interests.

Don't forget Miss Carr. That was true love.
Dan will always be for Serena, no matter what*hopes for Derena:))*

ahhhh Damien!!! He was so awesome!!!!Love him:))
lol Dan will always be there for Serena, but I truly hope that she won't. NS ftw.

DAAAAAMIEEEEN! <3
C/B are the only ones that stayed true to each other,no "now this, now that!"

Don't forget Miss Carr. That was true love.

You gave a a real laugh right now Fra:)))
Dan is becoming such a flake!!! He's like season 2 Nate!
Although idk if anyone could exceed the awfulness of season 2 Nate, especially during Nair 2.0. God, he was terrible. Luckily, the writers have redeemed him and I really like Nate now.
Exactly. I disliked Nate so much in season 2. So happy he's amazing again.

I'm really hating Danright now, And not only for Ban. He ruined Nate and Serena. He will ruin Serena and Blair's friendship. He is ruining Nate and Chuck's friendship. He will ruin Chuck and Blair's relationship. As consequence, the NJBC will be ruined. Equals, Dan will ruin everything that I love on the show.