Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
Yeah, we need to watch the Dair scenes once, so we can laugh at the epic!fail they are :/
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Alicee93 said…
Tumblr is down now t.t But its full of Cb hate.... I get Away Im more happy so, muejeje

Thanks cintia! Obviously i prefer Cb too but i never thought that i was goint to be so obsessed With this two
Bye lauu
hơn một năm qua LaPiccolaFra said…
Exactly, Cinta, exactly.

And luckily we have this amazing forum where we can bitch about them and LMFAO at their failure.
Gah!! CB haters.. I'm not gonna go anywhere near Tumblr, then.. :/ I don't want anything to do with these people. I prefer to stay in my CB bubble :')

Yeah, I never thought I would like Caroline with Tyler, as I used to ship her with Matt, but I love them together now as much as I love DE :)
Oh.. I never asked you this.. is CB your OTP?
ALice in what sense it's full of CB hate?
In a way that chair is over, chuck is a rape, They say that chair fans think that we are too much But the world want dair ogghhhg They say that we Have to make chair manipulations Because we dont Have good scenes
Like you say cintia my bubble is better

Yes in a beggining i like catt But With all the matt loves Elena stuff boring me, tyler is tío much hot (L)
And yes!!! They are my OTP!
But the world want dair

LMAO!! How pathetic! The world doesn't even care about GG :/

Because we dont Have good scenes

Err.. at least we have scenes?! We're in S4 and they never even got one little scene that was about them.. that's how important they are for the show ;)
The world wants what? I thought it was global peace, but just listen to Ban fans, they are always right! *rollseyes*

looooooooooooool we don't have good scenes? What show are they watching?
yes they are PATHETIC! i think the way i hate Ban.. the biggest reason is for their fans..

What show are they watching?
yes.. I have me this question a million times.. I think I see a different show or something..

Im going to search one of their images and i show you
looool I just watched the scene where Nathan finds out he's immortal and wakes up in the coffin. His comment : "UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE."

<3
Yeah post here those pictures so we're gonna have a laugh.

I agree Alice, the biggest reason I hate them is because of their delusional and annoying fans.
That scene is awesome, Fran! :)
I caught up on saturday.. watched all S2 episodes that already aired.

Hmmm.. I hate Dair and I hate their fans, but one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Anyway, I'm gonna go have lunch and go to work.. so not looking forward to that :/
Bye, girls! TTYL! :)
hơn một năm qua ladybug70981 said…
I don't like it when people say CB fans are whiney and annoying when we (CBers) actually have nothing to worry about. Like, WHAT? no. it doesn't work that way. not gonna lie, i'm pretty confident about a CB endgame. BUT its not just about that, its also about their journey. and CB's journey has been pretty heavy, its hard to see sometimes (especially 3x18 - 3x22 :/
look!
link
link
link
link

... i have not comments..

and.. by the way.. we make chair manipulations.. THEY DONT..
link

CREEPPY!
kiss
Hi Steph!

Bye Cintia! <3

Aaaaaaah that's creepy!!! O.O :O Also the icon on the DB spot is a manipulation. :/ losers.
OMG Alice. Those photos yuo posted. I'm speechless. Just speechless.
hi Steph! bye cintia!
Yes.. God, every time I see that icon I wonder .. Pathetic ARE NOT HAVING AN IMAGE OF A REAL SCENE?

Im seeing some Ban manipulations.. really im SCARED
hahahahahaha brb suicide
.. yes Fra. when i saw it.. i was.. ¿WHAT IS THIS SHIT? Im tired of the speech "Dair is going to save the show" "Chuck is a rape" etc..
and.. Oo I just found this in a Ban fanbase link

Bans fan.. you SUCK!
lol save the show? More like ruin it!

Chuck raped Blair? Oh myGod show some respect people! And for the record she was OK WITH IT :D We won and Ban sucks.
ALICE THAT IS SO DISRESPECTFUL! AIDS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE THAT CAN'T BE MADE A JOKE OF. WOW. JUST WOW.
yes.. I THINK THAT.. I cant believe that this girls made it.. seriously.. a few days ago was AIDS day.. and then THEY MADE IT??????..

seriously.. i cant believe it.. It´s only a couple.. if you dont like CB there isnt necesity to make it! And rape thing its a serious topic too..
Just say.. BUY A LIVE BANS.. ¬¬

and respect Chuck rapes Blair.. Blair mnust be crazy to allow rape her one thousand times per chapter.. poor blair..
yes.. I THINK THAT.. I cant believe that this girls made it.. seriously.. a few days ago was AIDS day.. and then THEY MADE IT??????..

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

The rape thing too! OMG this is a serious matter. You can't joke about it!

At least CB fans are respectful. I wouldn't be this fierce to Ban if it wasn't for all of thier fans. I would be pissed yesh, but not THIS fierce.
Yes, that is!
exactly .. Ban annoys me but their fans bother me more!
Exceed the limits, I do not see that we are all day taking pictures against Ban .. and calling Dan rapist. We're upset about the fact that separate our OTP .. but that's it.
Exactly! What Banners do is offensive towards Chair, towards us, towards victims of rape and towards people affected by AIDS. Just, congrats people. You gjust won the prize for being the most unrespectful and ignorant fanbase EVER.
I don't think that all of the Dair fans are like that, but what I see is this and I'm sick of it.
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
heart
HI GUYS
Hi sandra!!
Agree Fra!
Yes.. all the Dair fans arent like that.. but im sure that when they have an opportunity to bother Chair fans.. they will!
heart
Hi Alice!

Same.
TBH, I'm not worried about Dair, I've accepted that they're happening. But the fact that fans are going to rub it in everyone's face as soon as a Dair-ish episode airs... eek. Do. Not. Want. :/
Sansraaaaaa! <3

I just wanna think positive. Ban will be a fail and we are the ones that are going to LAUGH THEIR ASS OFF.
heart
FRAK! (saying that still makes me giggle) <3

Btw, I read the previous page and saw those "anti-Chair pictures" with text on them, lol. They're from FY GG secrets, right? AKA most awful place on tumblr, thankfully not all Ban fans are like that. O_o

What's everyone up to, btw? :>
yes! think in positive.. some like Ban cant be something more than FAIL!

;______; my internet.. go so bad today.. Im going to make some icons :D

and yes sandra!... i hate this tumblr.. when i see all the things that they upload.. em.. No comments
hey guys <3
heart
GG has one of the most aggessive fanbases I've ever seen, so having a tumblr for them to submit stuff anonymously... fail. O_O

Hi Steph, I don't think we've talked before! :D (if we have, this is awkward xD)
hahahaha, don't worry sandra, i'm pretty sure we haven't. :D
lol luckily I don't have tumbrl. XD

It's a shame that these kind of fans make look other sane fans bad. It happened with Chair, too, remember?
heart
Right now you're VERY lucky. Tumblr's been down since last night and I'm desperate to get it back. :'<

"It's a shame that these kind of fans make look other sane fans bad. It happened with Chair, too, remember?"
--------
True... and Chair vs Nair back in season 2? HORROR!
Oh God! :O I don't wanna be part of another couple war, like the one against BRUCAS and Pucas.
lol
Those times I was in my bubble.. I saw the chapters and I didnt go to forums. I lived in secret.
Im happy for that :D When Nair back happened.. I was angry but I didnt bother other fans.

oh hTUMBLR.. ¬¬ desesperating!!!! Im in tumblr page.. and REFRESH REFRESH.. "Well be back shortly" grrrrr

BanVSChair.. wont be a war.. they are not a danger ^^
heart
One of the reasons I'm happy I never watched OTH. :P
The fans scare me.

"We'll be back shortly". SHORTLY. SHORTLYYYYYYYYY. TUMBLR, YOU LYING BITCH.

"I lived in secret."
-------
For some odd reason, that reminds me... I need to catch up on Vampire Diaries. xD

Yeah, I don't see why fans would actually worry about this. Sure, we won't be happy when "it" happens, but CB is the only clear endgame on this show... If I were a hardcore DS or NS fan, then I'd be worried because that one's so unpredictable!
Yeah I know, but some Ban fans scare me XD but as you've said, we have nothing to worry about!
Girls I need you to tell me which icon do you like better among these for the Blair seducing Chuck week.
Icon 1
 biểu tượng 1
Icon 2
 biểu tượng 2
Icon 3
 biểu tượng 3
Icon 4
 biểu tượng 4
Icon 5
 biểu tượng 5
heart
Fraa, your first reply didn't show up in my updates, I thought the thread died, lol.

Eeek, pretty icons!!
I think the second one is my favorite, I don't know why. The coloring is beautiful.
Heeeeelp?

The last one is a little bigger because the quality would suck otherwise.
Stupid Fanpop! XD

So you think I should use Icon 2?