Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 10019

hơn một năm qua LaPiccolaFra said…
IKR?

Serena bores me. I don't like people who can't make up their freaking mind.

I couldn't care less about DB. Stupid writers. You said it right, scheming is a CB thing.

I have a feeling that the show will go down like the second half of season 2. Just right after 2x15 (=CB didn't get any scenes)
last edited hơn một năm qua
......XD It's funny.
kiss
Sorry Nat, I gotta go! TTYL! <3
hơn một năm qua iLoveChair said…
kiss
Ugh, I didn't get that update of your first reply on this page. Stupid fanpop!!

The show is definitely going downhill in the 2nd half. It's like writers can't keep an entire season good. They always have to ruin it in the 2nd half. -.-

Later, Fra! LY♥
hơn một năm qua angiii7 said…
Anyone :)?
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
big smile
Me:)
hơn một năm qua clm-anomaly said…
Hello?
lol I'm here now! Anyone?
Hey Fra!
Hi C!!! How are you hun?
I'm pretty good. Just rewatching tonights Fringe episode.

How are you?
I'm fine, just watching Misfits!

So what did you think of Gaslit?
Tonight's episode of Misfits was really good. Are you watching that one or are you watching an old one?

So what did you think of Gaslit?

Eh, I didn't like it all that much. I thought everyone was acting really stupid and everything seemed really forced. I did love the Derena scenes though, my shipper heart was bursting. lol

What did you think?
No I'm actually catching up! I know I should do that with Fringe, but Misfts' episedes are less! When I'll have more time I'll watch Fringe!

Eh, I didn't like it all that much. I thought everyone was acting really stupid and everything seemed really forced.

Exactly. But I didn't love the Derena parts. XD And DB at the end. Ugh. I was happy that bitchy Blair is back, I just hoped that she was with someonelse.
Yeah, there is only a few episodes each season of Misfits. Easier to catch up.

I didn't even watch the end of GG. I turned my TV off after the last Derena scene because I was disliking the episode so much. So I've only seen GIFs of the DB scene at the end. :/

Next week doesn't look too promising either. I'm only excited for Damien and the Chuck/Lily interaction. I'm kinda angry, because usually the episode before the Christmas hiatus is Chuck centric, but it looks like his storyline will be very secondary to the Dan/Blair/Serena/Juliet/Damien stuff.
lol C I agree as always. I'm only excited about Damien coming back, too! I look forward for some Chily love. I miss them. DB was awful to watch. The beginning of the fail.

Also the Chair stuff were kinda disspointing. I mean I really liked them, but since we're not getting any scenes in the next episodes, I was expecting a little more.
Damien is by far my favorite guest star. I love him so much, and I'm so glad he's back. I really want him to get with Jenny again, but I don't know if that will happen.

I liked the Chair stuff kinda, but it felt so forced. Like the whole 'we can't be friends' thing. It's obviously just a ploy so DB can happen, because you know if Chuck didn't say that to Blair, she would have gone to him to help her scheme.
BTW, did you hear that Jack is coming back?
^ Exactly. Stupid writers. They are trying too hard. And forcing us into DB is not a smart thing to do. Hell, not even DB is a smart thing to make happen. XD But you're right, it didn't seem natural. Or the way CB usually handle these kind of things. God there were a gazillion people Blair could have asked help. Dan, really? I so wanted to see Blenny scheming!! So better than Ban!
Yes I heard!! Also William Van der Woodsen is coming back. Meh, only excited about Damien. XD
Yeah, I would think Chuck would want to be apart of Blair's life, even if he couldn't be with her. It was just kinda random that he said he couldn't even be around her. But I guess that's a good thing, he loves her so much that it kills him to be around her and not with her? lol

Also, I get Dan loves Serena and will do anything for her, but I just don't think Blair would ever think of Dan as the first person to run to to help her scheme. You know?

William is coming back? Hmm, I didn't like him much. I'm excited for Jack to be back, but not because I like him, I just need Chuck to take him down once and for all.
But I guess that's a good thing, he loves her so much that it kills him to be around her and not with her? lol

YES! XD

Everything Ban related is something OOC so I don't care thta much, you know. XD It's just doesn't make sense!

I'd love to see Chuck bringing Jack down. With Lily's help!
Ban has never made sense to me, but they make even less sense after this past episode. Like they've freed Blair from Chuck, but Dan just confessed his LOVE to Serena. How in the heck are they gonna make it so Dan magically wants to get with Blair?

Also, Serena is gonna be so angry and sad. I already feel bad for her and it hasn't even happened yet. :(

I'd love to see Chuck bringing Jack down. With Lily's help!

YES! Chily taking down Jack would be amazing!
I don't understand how Blair could do that to Serena, too. Totally OOC.

I heard that Ban will happen around 4x16 and that it won't be a one night stand. They're gonna have sex more than once. BARF.
hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
heart
UGH! Dair! :/ I'm trying so hard not to think about it and just live in my CB bubble. It's safe and warm here! :)

Hey, btw! :)
worried
If Dair are only happening around the end of the season, CB are not gonna have any interaction until then?!?!
kiss
CINTIAAAAAAAAAA! OMG IT'S BEEN SO LONG! btw, I took the photo I just have to send it to you!

And I'm sorry girls but now I have to go to university, so talk to you later! LY <3
If Dair are only happening around the end of the season, CB are not gonna have any intereaction until then?!?!

O.O I haven't thought about it! I REALLY hope not!!!!
Ok, Fran! I'm gonna be leaving for work soon too.
Bye, hun! <3
I hope not too. That would be the end of GG! If they don't interact for the rest of the season :/
Blair of all people should know what it feels like when your best friend gets with the guy you love, so it looks even worse on her part.

Ugh, I know they want to bring more drama to the show, but Ban is gonna cause rifts in every Dan and Blair relationship. It will literally ruin everything, and I'm not just saying that because I hate them.

I'm really hoping this Ban stuff is totally different from what we're all thinking its gonna be, but with my luck it will be a million times worse then I even imagine.
Later guys!
 Later guys!
Courtney, I've only noticed your icon now! I was gonna use that same scene for the angst week, but I changed my mind in the last minute.

And with that I'm going! Bye!
Anyone?

I made the pick for choosing the new them of the Icon-A-Week Club! ;)
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
heart
HI GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN 10 YEARS!
Well, days is more like it... but hey.
Hi Sandra! ;) How are you?
heart
Fraaa! FML I forgot that I posted here, haha :(
Still there?

I'm okay, except that I'm freezing and a little bored. You?
What is the current icon theme btw, I'm so behind on everything here? :o
lol yes I am! I hope you still are!

I'm freezed and stressed! XD
The current theme is CB angst, but I just posted the new pick for next's week theme! ;)
heart
Oh yayyy!

Aww, poor thing. Why stressed? :O
Err, well, I've been snowed in for a few days. The good part is that I didn't have school yesterday or the day before, the bad part is that I can't be bothered to go anywhere and it's getting a little boring. :'p

Okay! I'll probably stick with my own icon till the next theme is decided, I'm too lazy to find a new one right now. :>
Ahahahaha ok then! I wish that B seducing C, Deleighted or CB eyesex win! XD

It snowed here, too, but not as much as it always does. It's too soon. By the beginning of January everything will be white! lol Still, it's hard to top Sweden! XD

I'm stressed because of university (I have an exam on the 20th of December and I'm FREAKING out), for some economical issues and I keep fighting with my bf. :/

Can't wait for Christmas to come, though.
Ugh!! I went to uni just to find out there was no class.. and then I had to get a taxi to come home. Grrr.. :/
Hey, btw! Sorry for my rudeness ;)
CINTIAAAAAAA!
FRANNNNN!! :)

All this talk about cold and snow makes me jealous. I'm tired of the hot weather already.. and it's not even summer yet.. lol
heart
LOL! I live in the south so the snow usually isn't THIS bad, it annoys me. At least it looks like we'll have a white Christmas. x)

Aw. :C
I'm sorry, hopefully things will work out, both the exam and the fighting!

CINTIAA!
heart
"All this talk about cold and snow makes me jealous. I'm tired of the hot weather already.. and it's not even summer yet.. lol"
-------
Why does nothing please us?! Lol.
Want to trade places with me? :D
SANDRAA! Long time no talk! :)
Send me your pic for the game, will you? Thanks! ;)
In case you haven't been following what's going on (shame on you, then), just check the forum I created on the FOGG spot. :)

I've also never seen snow.. random fact ;)
I'd love to trade places! And actually, I have no problem with winter, I'm always pleased with the weather when it's really cold :)
lol Cintia I'm sorry! I don't know if I could ever live in Brazil. I love cold and snow too much! XD

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

We should do something for Christmas here on the CB spot, don't you think?

Cintia I send you the photo! ;)
I don't know if I could ever live in Brazil. I love cold and snow too much! XD

Well.. you could live in a city where it snows ;)

We should do something for Christmas here on the CB spot, don't you think?

That would be great! What do you have in mind? :D