Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
worried
I just realized how pissed I'd have been if there was a new GG episode last night and I couldn't watch it cause of my stupid internet!! :/

And with that I'm going!! This spot is awfully dead this morning!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua iLoveChair said…
You mean US!Skins?! I'm certainly not watching that.. I saw the promo and the acting made me cringe.. :/

Yeah, I meant US, lol xD
The main trailer looked awful and copycat, but I like to see which direction they'll go to, since I know they'll be changing the plot a lot after a few eps.

Welcome Courtney! :D

HAVE YOU READ THE FREAKING DAIR SPOILERS??? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­. They're gonna be such an epic fail. BLAH.
hơn một năm qua LaPiccolaFra said…
NOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAN NOOOOOOOO!

Hello Courtney! Welcome to our chat forum!

Anyone here? :D
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.♥

I don't know whether I should be dreading the 2nd half of S4 or anticipating it just to laugh at the fail Ban will be.
NAAAAAAAAAAT.♥

I haven't seen such spoiler! Link me please? Ugh, Ban will be such a failure. I heard that Chuck will get a new girlfriend -.- Uhm, enough? XD
link

If two people are meant to be, they’ll find their way back to each other. But before they do that, looks like Chuck will be finding his way…into someone else. Sources tell me that Chuck will soon be locking lips with a certain Raina Thorpe. But don’t cry for Queen B, Argentina. She won’t be sitting home alone for long. On the contrary, it looks like she, too, will soon end up sleeping with someone who hasn’t been lonely in a while. Wonder what S will say. XOXO.

PUUUUUUUUUUUKE..
OMG. THIS. SUCKS. SO MUCH. Ban will be such a fail. Sex? lol I'm sure it will only seems like they are hugging. I wonder what the consequences will be.
Prepare for a rant... sorry in advance.

I really don't understand them and the point of doing this storyline romantically. I knew they were making them friends and blah blah since there were many LP set pics and I was okay with that, but meh. AND I was so happy that spoiler of them hooking up on Blair's birthday was fake that I thought they aren't going in that direction at all. Ever.
Guess I was wrong.

So not only is it wrong from a CB standpoint, but it also is from a DS one & BS friendship point of view. Blair knows Serena's feelings about Dan and hers going back and forth between him and Nate but she knows that eventually she's choosing Dan, it was obvious in the last episode, so HOW in the fucking right mind would she even come close to Humphrey that they touch and kiss and *shudders at the thought* have sex. O.x
Not to mention the fact that DB hate each other and for-fucking-real, in reality Blair would never ever have sex with Dan, and Dan would never do that with Blair for that matter, so the ~~OOCness is all over the place. I JUST CANNOT. *shaking my fucking head RN*
WHERE'S THE FUCKING LOGIC IN THIS SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?

OH & what's up with Blair wanting her independence and becoming a powerful woman, HOW'S FRIGGIN DAN helping her achieve that? O_O
NAT! STUPID FANPOP DELETED MY COMMENT! I'M GONNA WRITE THAT AGAIN :/
angry
Awww, sorry about that. FANPOP SUCKS!!!!!!!!! SO DOES FREAKEN BAN sdgsgdahfdbgjbsd
NAT, YOU FUCKING SAID IT ALL. I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE WORD AND COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

THERE'S NO LOGIC IN IT. PLUS IT'S COMPLETLY OOC IT'S INSANE. PLUS IT'S GONNA RUIN THE TWO RELATIONSHIP I LOVE THE MOST ON THE SHOW: CB&SB. I'M GONNA BE SO MAD. THE SHOW WAS DOING FUCKING GREAT. THIS IS JUST A STEP, NO FORWARD, BUT BACK IN GG DARK DAYS, WHERE PEOPLE WERE JUST PUT TOGETHER RANDOMLY, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE. UGH.
And the updates are all messed up again! FAILPOP IS A FAIL JUST LIKE BAN.

Nat what was that motto you inveted some time ago? The Ban one. XD
Seriously, this show is like "GET ALL GG CAST TO FUCK EACH OTHER" show. Ugh.
IT BETTER HAVE SOME LOGIC IN CONTEXT AND WHEN I SEE THE ACTUAL EPISODES.

LOL, I don't really remember it. It was probably something like Don't Dare to Dair, Ban the Fail? xD
FRIGGIN UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­S..­.
Don't Dare to Dair, Ban the Fail?

YEAH! I was going through all the pages of the forum XD but couldn't find it XD I wanna write it on the GG spot, but I'm not gonna give Ban fans the satisfaction. lol
I vented in the pick on the GG spot and a Dair fan quoted me and replied to me, then I replied back, probably I shouldn't lol, can't be fucked to have a discussion with a DB loonie on how Dair *cough*Ban*cough* are ZOMG EPICZ & CAN CHANGE GG HISTORAAAY!!!! Yeah, I don't think so.

Next time I'm just saying something like 'can't wait to see the Ban ship sink royally and fail epically' and peace out.
cool
but I'm not gonna give Ban fans the satisfaction. lol

Actually yeah, don't, they cannot have such awesome motto.
Sorry I was on the phone lol
ZOMG EPICZ & CAN CHANGE GG HISTORAAAY!!!! Yeah, I don't think so.

Ahahahahhahahahahhahahahah who said that? LMAO.

'can't wait to see the Ban ship sink royally and fail epically

At least it would spare us Ban fans rambling on how much epic their ship is. Yeah, right.
heart
Nat?
It wasn't on the pick, but yeah, most of the comments I've read from DB fans (on other sites too) rave about how if Dair happen that would be a turning point in GG history, it will redefine chemistry and whatnot. Just plain bogus.
asgfdhdf
cbasyudfdnm

Ugh.Ugh.Ugh.Ugh.Ugh. I just can't even. And lol, chemistry? My math teacher and I, have much more chemistry than Ban. And sorry, GG's turining point was when a beautiful girl and an awsome boy MADE IT ON THE FUCKING BACK OF A FUCKING LIMO.
And sorry, GG's turining point was when a beautiful girl and an awsome boy MADE IT ON THE FUCKING BACK OF A FUCKING LIMO.

TRUFAX RIGHT THERE ^

LOL! Two ice cubes have more chemistry. If two people bicker and hate each other doesn't mean they have insane chemistry. Or some think Dair can pull off a hate!sex à la CB? Yeah, NO.
adgsd
Or some think Dair can pull off a hate!sex à la CB?

lol. NO. That will never happen. Nobody does hate!sex like Chair does. True fact. Oh God, I'm already seeing all the DB icons and picks that will be added on the GG spot. :/
CB WIN! [read previous page]
CB WIN for Nat! :D
sick
MY LIFE WILL BE SPAMMED WITH GROSS DAIR SEXING IT UP GIFS AND ICONS AND WHATNOT. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
rainy
DNW!
dgshhsd updatessssss
MY LIFE WILL BE SPAMMED WITH GROSS DAIR SEXING IT UP GIFS AND ICONS AND WHATNOT.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I DON'T WANT TO! :( THEY ARE EVEN WORSE THAN REPEATED PICKS (A NEW ONE JUST POPPED OUT ON THIS SPOT, BTW -.-)
vycqibgukuwfdn.
I ALREADY STARTED UNFOLLOWING EVERYONE ON TUMBLR THAT POSTS ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RELATED TO BAN.

UGH, yeah I saw that..
fffffffffffffffffffffffff
I ALREADY STARTED UNFOLLOWING EVERYONE ON TUMBLR THAT POSTS ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RELATED TO BAN.

Good job. XD I will probably won't go on the GG spot for a long time. What on heart are they thinking? DO you think that they wanna make it somehow like CB during the last episodes? I mean having hate!sex and then continue to have sex? I hope not. That's a CB thing. I'm going to be so freaking mad if that's what happens.
Nat I'm gonna be right back, wait for me! ;)
worried
HOPEFULLY NOT. That'd be a rip off. UGHHHH
i really have no idea how will they handle this without making me cringe excessively at their scenes.
Okay, Fra ;)
Here I am!

I'm still disgusted! Ugh. I will cringe at their scenes anyway. XD
HEY! Lets talk something else, I want to get these nasty DB thoughts off my head.
Mmmh ok then!

I'm so excited, this year in the main plaza of Milan the typical Christmas tree will be put in the center of it, but the whole thing is sponsored by TIffany&Co. and so a temporary shop is going to be open under the tree! Awsome!
That sounds awesome! Do you have any plans for Xmas/NYE already?
Yep, I do. For Christmas I'm going to go have the typical lunch/dinner (because it basically lasts all day long lol) at my aunt's. We are a big family, so there will be lots of food and we're gonna take a lot of time to finish it all! lol At NYE I'm going with my friends and my boyfriend to Lugano, a city in Switzerland, where we're going to a party held on a boat! Can't wait for both! Plus on the 26th of December it's my birthday and so I'm planning to party all night long! What about you?
Great plans! OHH I've been to Lugano once when i was little. :D

Well, this might sound odd to you, but we here celebrate Christmas on January 7th, haha. It's what Christians Orthodox do. So NYE comes first and I still haven't figured what am I gonna do, I've just talked with some of my friends to go somewhere outside my country, but nothing's set in stone.
As for xmas, I'll be having the typical family lunch just like you ;)
I love family lunch! It's the only time in the year that we are ALL together!

Well, we have always organized something here in my city or near it for NYE and this year we wanted to do something different.

Here's a picture of my best friends and I XD I'm the one in the middle with the black dress!
 I tình yêu family lunch! It's the only time in the năm that we are ALL together! Well, we have always o
And here's another one! I'm always the one in the middle XD I know you don't care at all XD but I'm bored so...
 And here's another one! I'm always the one in the middle XD I know bạn don't care at all XD but I'm b
Yeah, same! We gather all together like twice a year. So I love those family lunches too :D

You're really pretty, Fra! ♥