Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8351-8400 of 10019

hơn một năm qua Teamdamon33 said…
heart
Hahahahahhaha!! I know!! It needs to be DE! We've waited enough!
hơn một năm qua lauraxoxo said…
soon as in when ? I don't want to wait till the end of the season :(
mischievous
and I want something hot this time like the SK one on the porch ! Darn that was so perfect
I think when they say soon, they mean in the next 4 episodes at least. LOL That's what I want them to mean. But soon can't be the season finale
kiss
I feel much much better! only if they gave us some good CB stuff now :))

anyways I have to sleep now..it's so late :) I'll try my account tomorrow

Night Julia ,talk tomorrow :*
kiss
Ok Lau!! Good night!
hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
big smile
I'm here!!!
I don't understand why this movie got so many bad reviews. I thought it was pretty faithful to the book :')
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
big smile
Didn't see it :) in other order of ideas I'm back!!!
But have you read the book?? You should if you haven't! :)

I'm gonna see if I can find your Tate banner now.. haha. Although banners are kinda dificult to find..
big smile
There is more than hope, my friend! I can tell you there will be a pretty epic scene involving Dan and Blair in one of the upcoming episodes that shows he's still very much an important part of her life. And there will be a Blair and Louis scene that shows Chuck may be even more important to Blair than anyone.
big smile
But have you read the book?? You should if you haven't!

nope i haven't :D

I'm gonna see if I can find your Tate banner now

thank you :D
You posted that on the wall, right? I'm curious to see what's gonna happen :)
big smile
Yep! that was me^
big smile
link made me laugh. I just disagree on Violet lacking personality. :/
big smile
link

i did it :)
Haha.. I just had to comment on that question ;P
rofl! they are nothing alike!
I saw this a while back on tumblr, people trowing fits to stop with the comparasin and they are right!
Haha.. I just had to comment on that question

hihi evil :) but it's weird, let's see how many get it right...
big smile
Cint i have to go eat dinner but I'll leave you with a pleasant thought :
 Cint i have to go eat bữa tối, bữa ăn tối but I'll leave bạn with a pleasant thought :
big smile
LOL! We rock!! :D
Get your ass back on here after..
big smile
My ass is here lol :)) I ate like there's no tomorrow :))
Hahah.. I take it the food was good, then :D

I didn't find any banners :/ But I'll make you one, I just need some time to get some good pics :D I just have to warn you I haven't edited anything in a while..
I was doing some voting a few minutes ago.. haha :P
PLAYING TATE

Peters counts himself lucky for landing the part on ‘American Horror Story’ and was immediately intrigued by Tate. He said:

‘I thought the character was really cool because on the break down it said you never know if he’s gonna kiss or kill you. I’ve tried to make that sort of the spine of the character. It’s been a fun character to play.’

We talked about how a sociopathic monster can also seem vulnerable and sympathetic. Peters said:

‘I think what it is, is that they write him as a nice guy. A nice, sort of normal, charming guy who has feelings that can get hurt easily and he’s just sort of a very human character and he’s written that way. And then what happens is, they have that guy, kill people and do evil things. So that you sympathize with him and care about him and really feel for him and then at the same time his actions, they’re confusing, they’re conflicting because he’s doing the evil things – his demonic things… It's very well written. It’s really the writing I think.’

Peters channels Tate’s broad range of emotions – from murderous rage to heavy streams of tears, by drawing from life experiences. He said:

‘What really gets me upset is that I’m out here and most of my family is in St. Louis. My dad’s in Michigan working. And to do this whole dream, I sort of came out to California and my mom offered to come out with me and that was amazing. But, it’s been a pretty selfish dream and when I really think back and look at it, it’s just kind of sad. They didn't get divorced, but they lived in different cities for a good portion of their marriage, like 5 years. It's kind of like, I’m responsible for that. That there, you can channel the guilt. And then the sort of loss of being able to go over to your mother’s house for dinner and that’s sad.

Most of its drawn from life experience. But then to get into the whole rage and the longing for Violet...a lot of that is through imagination. I just sort of imagine being in love with Violet and remember bad break ups and stuff and that was very sad. It’s easy if you really concentrate on it. The hard part is wanting to concentrate on that stuff. It’s been a helluva learning experience and I’ve learned a lot about having to get emotional and that’s been really nice. I’m excited to do a comedy, though after this.' (Laughs)

He really enjoys doing the fight scenes and action sequences to offset dialogue. A couple of his favorites were in last week's episode.

‘Where I got my ass kicked by Teddy [Sears], that was awesome, I loved doing that. And, when I got to kill the exterminator that was pretty cool too; you've just gotta go crazy, channel some rage and let it all out in a safe way, it’s pretty awesome doing all those things.’

TATE AND VIOLET'S FATE

'AHS' fans are drawn to Tate and Violet's intense and controversial relationship. Facebook and Twitter pages have been created in their honor. Constant debates swirl around Tate’s motives for his horrific actions and his true intentions toward Violet. In last week’s episode, Violet learns Tate raped her mother. In a standout scene for both actors, Violet screams at Tate ‘Go away!’ He pleads with her, confused by her list of his dark deeds, and says he's changed.

Where do Tate and Violet go from here? Peters said:

‘You’ll find out in the next episode, definitely. And where we go from there is purely up to Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk and the rest of the writing staff. I’m not really sure what they’re gonna do, but, I know it’s gonna be amazing. I’m hoping that they somehow can work it out. I mean, if you really look at it, they’re both stuck in this house together forever. So, I’m hoping at some point she’s gonna forgive him. But who knows what can happen.’

And, has Tate really changed? Peters thinks so:

‘I think he has changed. I think Violet definitely did change him. I think it was done a little bit too late for her. I think he’s redeemable, he just has to continue on the path and it’s gonna be a really long path before he’s a wholesome boy. It’s not gonna be anytime soon. We’re talking a century or so he’s got before he can really round out all the kinks that’s gone wrong with him.’

RYAN MURPHY, BRAD FALCHUK AND THE CAST

Peters loved working with the entire AHS cast and crew. He described how Creator Ryan Murphy works, and recounted Murphy's 'preview' of the Halloween episode:

‘He’s kind of a genius. He visualizes what he wants to see in the show and when he was directing us in the pilot, he made things up on the spot. He’s got an idea of how he wants the show to feel and look and just sort of throws it out impulsively. And if something doesn’t feel right, he’s like no – that’s not right, let’s make it more messed up. Let’s make this thing a little weirder, more creepy. He’s always saying, isn’t that creepy? I just wrote this creepy Halloween episode and all the kids you shot are coming back creepin' on you and you sort of have a nervous breakdown and he’s all excited about it. And I’m like, 'Yeah, that sounds crazy man!' and in the back of my mind I’m thinking, crap, I’ve gotta have a nervous breakdown!'

He tried to pump AHS Co-Creator, Brad Falchuk for show details:

'Brad’s a good guy too, he’ll come to set and I’m like: ‘Brad, tell me what’s going on with the show! Give me some backstory, give me some insight into what’s gonna happen. And he’d give little hints about what’s going on. They were both really nice to work with.’

He credits the entire cast for being supportive and ‘willing to play in this creepy reality we’ve created.’ Oscar winner and recent Golden Globe/SAG nominee Jessica Lange plays Constance Langdon, Tate’s mother. Peters talked about working with Lange and his other co-stars, saying:

‘It’s been amazing working with her. She’s a fantastic actress. I think she’s very seasoned and I think that she’s very good and just sort of really brings you into the moment of the scene and it’s very good.

I also really like working with Dylan, who is a fantastic actor and just really gets in there and gives it his all and makes everything very believable. And I believe him as a shrink. He’s got a very good way of speaking that sort of makes me believe that he is Ben Harmon and I really appreciate that when we’re doing all our scenes.

Of course Taissa is fantastic, she’s such a sweetheart. It’s not hard to look like you’re in love with her, you know? She’s fantastic. Kate Mara is really fantastic, I love working with her. She’s a sweetheart. And Zachary Quinto he’s really good. He’s got this great tone of voice, that’s creepy but soothing all at the same time. It’s really kind of amazing how he does that. ‘

SEASON 2, THE BABIES AND THE SEASON FINALE

Season 2 cast information has not yet been confirmed. Peters said:

‘Next season, I don’t know when it starts. We don’t even know if we’re in it. It could be a whole new cast, it could be the same people, we don’t know.’

Vivien's babies are here and Hayden, Chad, Patrick and Constance all want them. Norah takes the first (presumably dead) baby away. Will the finale tell us their fate? Peters said:

‘It does give you a little taste of what’s to come, I think. And it sort of gives you a good idea of what direction these kids are headed in the next episode, which is pretty cool. Hopefully next season they’ll elaborate on that.’

We know going into tomorrow's finale that Vivien’s dead, Violet and Tate are split and Constance is vying for her grandchild. Previews show Ben freaking out in a corner holding a gun.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...

Peters didn't divulge specific events, but it does sound like we need to brace ourselves. He said:

‘It’s definitely going to be shocking. You’re thrown a few twists and turns and you really do not know what’s gonna happen. You’ve gotta pay attention and make sure all the lights are off, because it’s a scary one.'
Here link
Gah!! I wanna watch the season finale now!!
I had read some of those quotes on tumblr just a few minutes ago :)
heart
I think i'm in love with Evan Peters
big smile
‘You’ll find out in the next episode, definitely. And where we go from there is purely up to Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk and the rest of the writing staff. I’m not really sure what they’re gonna do, but, I know it’s gonna be amazing. I’m hoping that they somehow can work it out. I mean, if you really look at it, they’re both stuck in this house together forever. So, I’m hoping at some point she’s gonna forgive him. But who knows what can happen.’

He's on our team ....please let it be true!
crying
my internet sucks this week, so I won't be able to watch it anytime soon:(
big smile
Hahahahah.. get in line! A few minutes looking for Tate stuff on tumblr and I've bumped into a million girls who want to marry him..lol. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :P
NOOO!! But who am I gonna talk to about the finale?!?! :O
smile
Hahahahah.. get in line! A few minutes looking for Tate stuff on tumblr and I've bumped into a million girls who want to marry him..lol. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I know! competition is tough :D

NOOO!! But who am I gonna talk to about the finale?!?!

please don't remind me...by some luck if i find the episode on youtube in parts and i'll take all day to load...but if...

We're 40,188 votes ahead.. but who's counting?!? LOL
big smile
We're 40,188 votes ahead.. but who's counting?!? LOL

Awesome! 4000 it's only you and me...but it's so much easier to vote for CB than DE :) works to our advantage :D
Hahah.. I'd be perfectly happy with DE winning, if it wasn't for 99% of their fans being so damn arrogant. It's kinda ironic, I've only been voting like crazy to see them suffer :P

My internet connection is not helping today either.. :/
I didn't make a pick, but I did leave a message on the wall asking people to talk on the thread. :)
big smile
Hahah.. I'd be perfectly happy with DE winning, if it wasn't for 99% of their fans being so damn arrogant. It's kinda ironic, I've only been voting like crazy to see them suffer

lol tbh me too...
I didn't make a pick, but I did leave a message on the wall asking people to talk on the thread.

hope they do...the thing is that these days the wall is kinda dead :(
LOL!! They're digging their own grave ;P

Oh well.. at least, I've tried. We'll see what happens :)
Now about the fotm interviews that weren't made, I think we'll have to take matters in our own hands.. make the interview for at least the next in line, which would be teamb_forever from what I can see ;)
which would be teamb_forever from what I can see

and I have to check that out...maybe there's somebodY i HAVEN'T added yet .

Oh.. yeah, do that. FOTM is your responsability.. lol. JK. :P
I can help with the interviews cause I'm nice like that!! :D

But now it's my turn to have dinner, I'm hungry!!!
TTYL! :)
big smile
I can help with the interviews cause I'm nice like that!! :D
But now it's my turn to have dinner, I'm hungry!!!
TTYL!

ok :) and thanks
Still here?? I can't tell when you're not making AHS questions ;)
big smile
I'm here! haha
Julia!! Long time no talk.. lol :P
How are you??
heart
Surprise:

link
Still here?? I can't tell when you're not making AHS questions

It's picks this time :D:D done with the questions

Hey Julia :D
Julia!! Long time no talk.. lol :P How are you??

I know right! It's been like years! I'm great, what about you?
big smile
oh btw Cint I promised you photos, but the snow melted / darn it - the sun :D