Blair & Chuck C/B những người hâm mộ diễn đàn Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 10019

hơn một năm qua cintia_cs said…
Bye, Anna!
Oh.. btw, public universities here are considered better than most privates ones. They`re the hardest to get into.
hơn một năm qua mariafan said…
kiss
Byee Anna!

oh it's kinda complicated..:S what is you job now?
There aren't unis in my hometown (well there is one about environment but i don't like it) so i will have to move if i pass.. but i'll be adult by then..!
They`re the hardest to get into.

Same here.. it's so freakin hard :/
what is you job now?

I work at the labour court. My job consists basically in assisting lawyers, providing information to people, etc..

There aren't unis in my hometown

Wow! There A LOT of unis in my town. Two bigger ones and several small ones. Only one of them is public and you can only get a degree there in the technology field, though.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Do you have any universities in mind where you'd like to go?
Wow! here most of them are public.. plus people consider it better if you have a public uni paper than a private one.. idrk why..
Here people value public universities more because they're harder to get into and because, even though financial resources are scarse and some professors are not very responsible with the classes, they're usually more traditional and give more importance to the real academic stuff.
And also, they usually have great libraries. My brother goes to a public uni (the same I wanted to go to.. hehe.. the irony) and the library there is huge!
kiss
Cintia i have to go.. studying :(
maths class tom morning.. bye byeeee <3
big smile
Ok. Bye, Maria!! <3
Study hard so you can get into a good uni.. hehe ;)
hơn một năm qua LaPiccolaFra said…
Aaaanyone?
hơn một năm qua clm-anomaly said…
LOL. Dair fans are totally making fake accounts!
In the last 20 minutes I've come across 10 different accounts that were just made this month, have dumb names like 'Dairfanforever' and 'dandairblair', are only a fan of the Dair spot, and go around making pro-DB picks on the GG spot. Be more obvious.
LMAO. Why are you on the Chair spot?
laugh
Haha. Okay.
DanDairBlair, if you don't like Chair, you're definitely on the wrong spot!
Yes! OMG I WOULD LOVE IF MY BOYFRIEND TRADED MY FOR A HOTEL. It's only my biggest dream ever. And one day, that dream will come true, because I am on Gossip Girl where something like that is even remotely possible.

Hey Cintia! :)
It doesn't seem like you like them that much considering you're trying to put them down. I believe you'd be more welcomed in the Dair spot. Everyone here LOVES Chair and we're sick of Dair fans coming here and being annoying.
Hey Courtney!! Long time no talk :)
What Cintia said.

If you don't like CB anymore, no one is making you stay on the CB spot. We're all true, loyal fans here and we don't want people putting them down on our own spot.
Long time no talk :)

I know right? How have you been?!
How have you been?!

I'm good. I'm on vacation until the end of the month, so I've just been lazy. :P I've been reading loads of dramione fic! But I don't think you like them.. lol
What about you? :)
loy·al -adjective faithful to any leader, party, or cause, or to any person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity

If you no longer ship Chair, and now ship DB, that means you are not loyal to Chair. We all ship Chair here, and will never stop, making us loyal.

Oh, and don't get your hopes up on the whole DB endgame thing.

I'm on vacation until the end of the month, so I've just been lazy. :P I've been reading loads of dramione fic! But I don't think you like them.. lol
What about you? :)

Lucky! I'm back at school now, and I can't be lazy anymore! :( But I have a 4 day weekend which is nice. Yeah, I don't like dramione. lol. I've been pretty good, like I said I'm back at school and that is stressful and such. But I'll survive. I'm currently doing note cards for my English class and watching Chuck.
hơn một năm qua xochuckandblair said…
Get the fuck out of our spot. I'm close to reporting you.
You're not having a nice conversation with us. You're coming into our spot, unwanted, talking about how great another couple is and how bad our couple is. You also insulted a real person (Ed Westwick). You're a bitch and I already reported you. Have fun getting your (fake) account deleted.
Hi girls! What the fuck is happening here?
Hey Fra, jealous Ban fans are going crazy in here! I guess they can't handle that their ship will be a blip on the GG timeline, and Chair will get married and have babies.
Um, saying Ed Westwick isn't a real man and he can't take his shirt off...
Yes! OMG I WOULD LOVE IF MY BOYFRIEND TRADED MY FOR A HOTEL. It's only my biggest dream ever. And one day, that dream will come true, because I am on Gossip Girl where something like that is even remotely possible.

LMFAO! C I love you.
Hey Fra!

Okay, DB person. We don't go onto your spot and spam, so can't you be respectful and leave us alone? We get that you shipped CB back in the day, and that's great, but we all still ship CB and we don't want to listen to you talk poorly of them or Ed Westwick. Or is that too much to ask from you?
If you come in peace, welcome; if you are here to troll and bitch you know the way out.
Hey girls!! :)

I'm currently doing note cards for my English class and watching Chuck.

Haha.. fun stuff! :P
I didn't know you watch Chuck. I love it!! Are you a Chuck/Sarah shipper?
Are you a Chuck/Sarah shipper?

I freakin' love Chuck! It's one of my new favorite shows. And yes I am a Chuck/Sarah shipper. They are so cute. I'm only on season 3 though, I haven't caught all the way up yet!
Ok, whoever you are just get out. You don't like Chair FINE, I realy couldn't care less, butjust stay out of of here. Who gives you the right to come here, on OUR spot, bitching on OUR couple, saying that your ship is better than ours? I don't go on the Ban spot saying that they suck. Becaus 1. I have a life, 2. is your business that you like Dair, I respect that even though I don't agree. We leave you alone, you leave us alone. Bye.
Ok, then hi C, Cintia and J! <3 How are you girls?

C I'm gonna responde to your wall post now! ;)
How many seasons has Chuck had?
Oh god, now she has her posse come in.
OH MY GOD! She's the one insulting our ship!

Chuck is on it's 3rd season, J.
I'm only on season 3 though, I haven't caught all the way up yet!

How much of S3 have you watched so far?
I only started watching the show last year, but I caught up fast.. hehe I love the first two seasons!
Chuck is on it's 3rd season, J.

No, it's already on S4 ;)
How much of S3 have you watched so far?

I'm almost done. I believe I have 3 episodes before the finale. I really love it, but for some reason it's taken me forever to catch up. I first started watching it back in October. lol
No, it's already on S4

Opps! That's what I meant. lol
hơn một năm qua Nibylandija said…
monkey
HAIII

What is happening in here?!
I love how we're being made out to be the bad guys. Guess what, if you had stayed out of our spot in the first place, none of this would've happened.
just fuck off already

That doesn't make any sense, considering you're the one on OUR thread. So shouldn't it be you doing the fucking off? But if that was your closing statement, good-bye.
Ahahahahahhah PATHETIC.
mischievous
Noooooo, they left. :'(
Hey Anna!! <3

I'm almost done. I believe I have 3 episodes before the finale.

The S3 finale was great! There were some touching and sad scenes :')
Please, tell me you don't like Morgan! lol I think I'm the only one who can't stand him..
YES. THEIR POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED!
laugh
LMAO. I love that they deleted their posts. Like Fra said, pathetic.

It's REALLY funny if you read through this thread now that they deleted what they said. It's like we were fighting with an imaginary person.