Blair & Chuck Spot changes

jlhfan624 posted on Feb 14, 2009 at 05:23PM
Hello everyone in this spot. I think it's a little well-known fact that I have created this spot. Along with several others I have listed below.

I am not really into the Gossip Girl fandom anymore, so I don't really go on these spots too often but I clicked here the other day and noticed there was a pick about the spot description wanting to be changed. So I changed it, but I don't think it worked.

So anyway the purpose of this forum is, please don't hesitate to PM me and ask me to change something. I'm not saying I WILL change it every time someone asks, but I will take it into consideration. I don't want you guys to start mailing Dave or papa asking them to make changes because I AM active on this site. I come here everyday. I do appreciate that you guys care what the spot banner/icon/description looks like. I won't bite. :) So please send me a message. What I have up right now I DO like, but I get bored easily so new suggestions are always wanted! Also since I am not too active in GG fandom anymore, I don't even notice when someone wants a change so making picks/forums/etc don't work to get my attention.

And here's a list of all the Gossip Girl-related spots I have created just for future reference in cases like these :)
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
last edited on Feb 14, 2009 at 05:25PM

Blair & Chuck 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
wow didnt realise you made all them spots lol we i make banners so if ya ever need some if ya fancy a change i will be happy to do it but i love the icon and banner we have atm =)
i was thinking maybe like on alot of the other spots they change it when theres a new scene of change it very 2 weeks or something and maybe sometime some of us get to vote aswel now all the time as obviously that would get way to annoying and you would have last say on anything jus thought it might be a way of getting people involved with the spot alot more etc
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Once people give me a lot more options I might set up a pick whenever I'm really bored of the current option.
yeh not all the time as that would be a pain in the ass lol but if your going to do something like that please let me know so i can make some banners hehe
hơn một năm qua ChuckBlairLuvA said…
wow.....I am pretty much blown away by the current banner. *in awe* Like ALL their most precious moments. It's fantastic.
thanks ^^ i made that banner hehe im gonna post the link to my photobucket where i keep all my banners so feel free to look on there =)

link

most of them are my own but if i see a wallpaper of a fanart i like i sometimes use them to make banners but yeh theres my link feel free to look =)
dont get me wrong i do love the new banner but i made one that really matches the icon just a suggestion have a look =)
 dont get me wrong i do tình yêu the new banner but i made one that really matches the biểu tượng just a suggest
hơn một năm qua mswaldass said…
smile
I do love the new banner, but I just wanted to give a suggestion for a banner I've made: link

ooo i love that one buts it not the rite size =(