Best nakamas The book tag

kari91 posted on Mar 26, 2017 at 05:37PM
So,these are basically just some questions about books
I will start with the classic:
What's your fav book?
What's your fav author?
Do you prefer reading an ebook or a physical book?
What's your fav children book?
Do you prefer heroes or villains?
Do you prefer to buy your books or borrow them?
Do you prefer stand-alone books or series?
Do you prefer books with one POV or with more?
Do you prefer books with or without illustrations?
Name a book that made you cry
Name a book that you expected more from
Name a book that made you laugh out loud
Name a book you want all people you know to read
Name a book that kept you in the edge of the seat from start to finish.
Name a book that everybody seem to love
Name an underrated book
Name a character you can relate to
Name a character you would like to change
Name a character you hate to love
Name a character that you didn't like or just couldn't understand why they were written in the first place
Name a place from a book you'd like to live in
Name a couple that makes you smile only thinking about them
Name a couple that you disliked
Name a book that you've heard about but don't want to read
Name a book that you didn't enjoy too much(only because I don't think you can hate a book)
Name a book that had a bad beginning that almost made you stop reading it but got better and ended up liking it
Name a book with an amazing cover
Name a book that you'd like to be turned into a movie/tv show
last edited on Mar 26, 2017 at 05:59PM

Best nakamas 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua kari91 said…
Ok so I don't know what was in my mind because this is already giving me a headache but ok

What's your fav book? The PJO series because I can not choose
What's your fav author? Rick Riordan(unexpected,I know)
Do you prefer reading an ebook or a physical book? Physical books are better although ebooks are cheaper.Nothing can beat that feeling you have when you hold a book in your hands
What's your fav children book? Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi-who didn't like it?
Do you prefer heroes or villains? Heroes
Do you prefer to buy your books or borrow them? Buy
Do you prefer stand-alone books or series? Series;I can never get enough
Do you prefer books with one POV or with more? One
Do you prefer books with or without illustrations? With;I just think the book is more special and prettier with them in it
Name a book that made you cry :City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Name a book that you expected more from :Miss Mayhem by rachel Hawkins because the first book was amazing and I expected the second book to be the same
Name a book that made you laugh out loud :Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Name a book you want all people you know to read :Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Name a book that kept you in the edge of the seat from start to finish :The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Name a book that everybody seem to love :I know someone will kill me for this but I just dont understand why so many people love Harry Potter-the books were great but there are other books that can beat them anytime
Name an underrated book :It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini-I know it was not the best but it is good enough to talk about it
Name a character you can relate to :Baz Pitch
Name a character you would like to change :Clary Fray because I really loved her but she made so many mistakes and sometimes she seemed so dumb and I just can not accept that
Name a character you hate to love :America Singer because she is the worst character ever but I love her so much
Name a character that you didn't like or just couldn't understand why they were written in the first place : Randolph Chase
Name a place from a book you'd like to live in :Idris from TMI
Name a couple that makes you smile only thinking about them :Solangelo-either they fight,either they laugh I just want to read more about them because they are perfect
Name a couple that you disliked :Thomas and Brenda-just ughh
Name a book that you've heard about but don't want to read :Throne of Glass series-everybody is obsessed but I'm just meh...
Name a book that you didn't enjoy too much(only because I don't think you can hate a book) : Die for Me by Amy Plum although I enjoyed the others in the series
Name a book that had a bad beginning that almost made you stop reading it but got better and ended up liking it : The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Name a book with an amazing cover :All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Name a book that you'd like to be turned into a movie/tv show :PJO because the movie was a disaster;I would not mind a tv show
simrananime commented…
i tình yêu pinocchio...i read it in 6th hoặc 5th grade nd i still remember the experience...i was hooked nd cried soo much at dear pinocchio nd his fathers life!~ hơn một năm qua
kari91 commented…
I know I used to cry too and I am still crying when I remember hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua simrananime said…
heart
What's your fav book? iTS the most difficult question honey but i have to say artemis fowl!
What's your fav author? Tolkien, haruki murakami, eoin colfer, charles dickens, paulo coelho..nd soo many others!~
Do you prefer reading an ebook or a physical book? physical...i can smell them this way!~
What's your fav children book? almost all enid blyton nd roald dahl books!~
Do you prefer heroes or villains? heroes!!!~
Do you prefer to buy your books or borrow them? borrow! this way i feel like the book has the story of its own...given wisdom to many nd then passed on to me!!~
Do you prefer stand-alone books or series? umm...stand alone!
Do you prefer books with one POV or with more? both tbh!~
Do you prefer books with or without illustrations? without!...i want to imagine stuff on my own!~
Name a book that made you cry. the kite runner by khalid hosein is the latest! and mangas..like pluto and fma!~
Name a book that you expected more from. those stupid meg cabot books..but i never got it!~
Name a book that made you laugh out loud. the white tiger by arvind adiga is latest. darkly humorous!~
Name a book you want all people you know to read. there r so many but i have to pick one it will be fairly tale or fantasy books..specially children! thats why i gave my maid's kid enchanted wood by enid blyton!~
Name a book that kept you in the edge of the seat from start to finish. list is endless here too! the white tiger by arving adiga is the latest! that book made me laugh nd at the same time ripped my heart! it deserved booker price! the great gatsby and sellout were also good!~
Name a book that everybody seem to love. Fault in our stars! its good but i dont knw why such hype!~
Name an underrated book. ummmm...cant think of one rn!~
Name a character you can relate to. there r many..hero or nice guy types! bilbo baggins on top of my head! and also north no. 2 of pluto!~
Name a character you would like to change. there is no particular character but thre r many books i would like to be in!!~
Name a character you hate to love. mia thermopolis
Name a character that you didn't like or just couldn't understand why they were written in the first place. idk! every chara has its part to play!~
Name a place from a book you'd like to live in. no no no dont ask this! most of the fantasy or detective stories! oh also the future from pluto manga!~
Name a couple that makes you smile only thinking about them. dont rlly ship in books! but if i have to say! eowen and faramir!~
Name a couple that you disliked. almost all meg cabot couples!~
Name a book that you've heard about but don't want to read. there r many. that new curse child book for ex!~
Name a book that you didn't enjoy too much(only because I don't think you can hate a book) meg cabot book and chetan bhagat books!~
Name a book that had a bad beginning that almost made you stop reading it but got better and ended up liking it! u knw how agatha christie's books go!~
Name a book with an amazing cover. tolkien books! and that cover of the great gatsby copy i have...i got it from my late maternal granpa so it menas a lot! honestly i like almost all covers!~
Name a book that you'd like to be turned into a movie/tv show. pluto... an anime or live action show will do! and artemis fowl...please please....oh and asa butterfield should play artemis role!~

wow this was long! i finaly did it....thanks a lot kari san!~
last edited hơn một năm qua
kari91 commented…
How was the first câu hỏi hard?Even I knew bạn would say artemis fowl! hơn một năm qua
kari91 commented…
And about The Fault in our Stars-I haven't even read it so I don't get the hype about it either hơn một năm qua
simrananime commented…
XD but soo many other sách give a close fight to artemis fowl!! btw i m still waiting fr the ngày when u will read it!~ hơn một năm qua